Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2022, 04:50 PM

158 posts, read 43,863 times

Advertisements

democrats work on perception not credibility
so if they could somehow make a illusion/perception joe has a control over the things and is activly trying to solve it that is their win because you have way to many gullible people and people who main thing in life is to contradict people who say "he is not fit to lead" to **** them off
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2022, 05:00 PM

1,151 posts, read 615,539 times
That great Joe, we’re glad to know your opinion on the subject. Now, how about ending the emergency order that allows the gov’t to do whatever they want to us when ever they want to do with without congressional approval?

Student loan forgiveness is another Democrat scheme to use tax payers money against tax payer interest - aka buying votes. In this case the intent is to buy millennial votes. I am not sure why they feel the need to do that, vote cheating works well.

If it’s really about relief, why limit who can get it? The answer is easy to see. My parents s paid off my student loans, why are they not eligible?

Old 09-19-2022, 06:14 PM

8,060 posts, read 3,941,959 times
On today's episode of "Who's the Boss" starring PINO Joe, White House again says 'pay no attention to that guy pretending to be President':

White House says Covid-19 policy unchanged despite Biden's comments that the 'pandemic is over'

Old 09-19-2022, 06:27 PM

10,830 posts, read 4,506,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
On today's episode of "Who's the Boss" starring PINO Joe, White House again says 'pay no attention to that guy pretending to be President':

White House says Covid-19 policy unchanged despite Biden's comments that the 'pandemic is over'

truth. toimorrow after work I drive down to the head office for 2 days. I checked with services, I will need to have my vax card uploaded into hrconnect (it is) or bring it with me, and once I cross the property threashhold I will be wearing my mask all day and they will scrub the place down at the end of the day.

so, what is exactly over?

Old 09-19-2022, 06:41 PM

8,060 posts, read 3,941,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetireinPA View Post
truth. toimorrow after work I drive down to the head office for 2 days. I checked with services, I will need to have my vax card uploaded into hrconnect (it is) or bring it with me, and once I cross the property threashhold I will be wearing my mask all day and they will scrub the place down at the end of the day.

so, what is exactly over?
Who cares what's 'over'... the question should be, who the hell is in charge???

Old 09-19-2022, 06:48 PM

8,036 posts, read 10,626,487 times
Well, I'm glad he finally admitted it's over.

I've been patient, but my patience was beginning to wear thin........

About a year ago, he had me stressing trying to decide whether I was going to accept something into my body I felt was insufficiently tested and unnecessary, or keep my job.

Then he had the audacity to tell us we were going to suffer a winter of sickness and death (complete BS).

What an absolute ****hole.

Old 09-19-2022, 06:51 PM
bu2

24,070 posts, read 14,863,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
President Joe Biden said he believes the Covid-19 pandemic is "over" in an appearance on CBS' "60 Minutes," but acknowledged the US still has a "problem" with the virus that has killed more than 1 million Americans.

"The pandemic is over. We still have a problem with Covid. We're still doing a lot of work on it. It's -- but the pandemic is over," Biden said.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/18/polit...tes/index.html

I have to agree with him its still there but no longer a pandemic. Thank you president Biden for helping us overcome the pandemic
Even with the Trump vaccine, Biden still arranged for far more Americans to die with the virus than President Trump did without it. So if you want to thank him for that....

Old 09-19-2022, 06:52 PM
bu2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Most of us know that Biden isn't in charge or making decisions , so do his comments mean anything?
Not according to the administration. They have announced what he says is not US policy!!!

Old 09-19-2022, 06:55 PM

3,594 posts, read 1,791,886 times
Didn’t he just use the pandemic as justification for his trillion dollar student debt “forgiveness”?

Old 09-19-2022, 06:58 PM
bu2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post
I've been in medicine since the early '70's and had not seen anything like it.

This was of course an unprecedented, novel airborne infectious Pandemic.

The medical decisions to pivot were made in medical communities all over the world, and then all those local communities all over the world had to follow. You can't run most normal business and social activities, with a very worrisome airborne infectious agent running around, and without relatively normal local HC.
Countries took very different steps. Australia virtually shut down. The US significantly shut down. Sweden kept the doors open.

Unless you were an island, you still ended up in the same place.

Spanish flu in 1918-9 and Asian flu of 1958 and to a lesser extent, the Hong Kong flu of 1971 were something like it. But in your career, yes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies