Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2022, 03:28 PM

24,490 posts, read 17,232,699 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
The old way to transition involved YEARS of therapy before drugs and YEARS of living as the opposite sex before surgery.

Today you can be on hormones tomorrow. And have surgery scheduled next week.

It's sick. And it's also cruel.

It is sick and worse is they (the Democrats) are encouraging this in school age kids.

Let the kids be kids and stop pressuring them. All kids go through phases and we have all struggled at one time or another especially when we were teens and trying to decide what and who we would be when we "grew up" but it wasn't often that kids struggled with gender issues. Sexuality maybe but few thought they were born into the wrong body.

When did it become OK for a boy to dress as a girl at school? When did it become OK for a kid to think they are a Furry and demand a litter box be put in the bathroom?

When did the minority start dictating to the majority how we should treat them and threatening to cancel us if we do not accept them 100% normal?

You have to feel bad for the people that are going through a phase and the family, friends, society and doctors are all in favor and supportive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2022, 03:32 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
It is sick and worse is they (the Democrats) are encouraging this in school age kids.

Let the kids be kids and stop pressuring them. All kids go through phases and we have all struggled at one time or another especially when we were teens and trying to decide what and who we would be when we "grew up" but it wasn't often that kids struggled with gender issues. Sexuality maybe but few thought they were born into the wrong body.

When did it become OK for a boy to dress as a girl at school? When did it become OK for a kid to think they are a Furry and demand a litter box be put in the bathroom?

When did the minority start dictating to the majority how we should treat them and threatening to cancel us if we do not accept them 100% normal?

You have to feel bad for the people that are going through a phase and the family, friends, society and doctors are all in favor and supportive.
The main issue is truly the absolute quickness that they want them shoved through the medical process.

No waiting. Get the hormones IMMEDIATELY. Get ready for surgery.

Why? Why the rush? Why no other diagnoses? Why no therapy?

On what planet do you need 'treatment' that quickly if you aren't a gunshot victim or having a heart attack?

Because the kids who wait CHANGE their minds. And If they advocated waiting ... all that cha-CHING goes away.

I wonder if the surgeons who chop off the breasts of healthy girls lose any sleep when they girls realize that they made a huge a mistake.

Old 09-19-2022, 03:36 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times
From the article:

Brandon learned the hard way that a man is not a woman and can never be a woman, even with surgically altered genitals or facial surgery to create a more feminine appearance.

“Now that I've recovered from all the surgeries, I regret having them. The bottom surgery made me look butchered, and I often think about killing myself. I turned myself into a bad copy of a woman. But even after surgery, I knew I still wasn't one. I still feel deeply depressed,” he said.

Brandon is a bright young man, but he never had sound, effective therapy or counseling to discuss his gender dysphoria, which may have prevented him from making a horrible mistake, one that he will have to deal with for the rest of his life.
“I can't believe that I went through this, it’s unreal. No one told me what life would really be like. No one asked me about having kids in the future, or if I wanted any,” he said.

“No one is willing to help me detransition”, said Brandon. The clinic, which Brandon called an “informed-consent clinic,” refuses to treat him. He says that this reckless ideology has destroyed his life.

Old 09-19-2022, 03:52 PM

1,353 posts, read 789,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
We have all seen the hype from pushing these gender reassignment surgeries. Long after the hype is gone, and the people have to live with themselves - the tragedies are swept under the rug.

“I Often Think About Killing Myself”: Gender-Affirming Care Behind a Wave of Personal Tragedies

Less than two years after undergoing gender reassignment surgery, Brandon regrets his decision. “This was a terrible idea. I feel like my life is completely ruined, and I'm only 19 years old,” he told The Florida Standard.

A month after he turned eighteen, Brandon had what he called “bottom surgery.” For males, bottom surgery is a refashioning of the male genitalia into a pseudo-vagina. Unfortunately, the first surgery caused complications that required another surgery a few months later. Brandon also had facial surgery that made him look more feminine.

Across the country, in clinics and hospitals, minors are being disfigured by surgical procedures recommended by clinicians under the pretense of gender-affirming care. Brandon represents the front line of a new wave of youth contending with gender dysphoria, who are starting to push back against the gender affirmation intervention committed against them.

More and more de-transitioners who have been sterilized and mutilated as minors are raising their voices, and others worldwide have filed lawsuits against medical facilities. These individuals are becoming known as “detransitioners” or “trans-desisters.”

Caught up in the moment's pressure, vulnerable young people head down a path of life-altering treatment involving medications and surgeries with irreversible effects. Complex surgeries, hormones, and puberty blockers can all lead to permanent damage, including destroying reproductive organs.

This is really shameful that parents, medical profession, and Big Pharma allow this to happen to kids.

They all helped him transition away from being a boy. Now - no one is helping Brandon de-transition. Sounds like a good opportunity if someone is willing to step up.
I am sure dems are proud about this achievment.

Old 09-19-2022, 03:57 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
Someone could probably make a commercial with the people suffering from this.

You don't even have to endorse anyone... just deal with what's going on.

Old 09-19-2022, 03:58 PM

25,732 posts, read 18,809,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
I wonder if the surgeons who chop off the breasts of healthy girls lose any sleep when they girls realize that they made a huge a mistake.
Absolutely not. They do something else in bed at night when they think about it, after which they get plenty of sleep. They are sick, warped, and evil. Worse yet, they get paid to be sick, warped, and evil. Dr. Mengele had nothing on them.

Old 09-19-2022, 07:18 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuremauian View Post
At 18, he wasn't a minor. With that said, how do you talk any male into having their penis removed?

Kill me first!
If he hasn't been peeing like a woman for a long time, he shouldn't consider himself in any position to have penis removed.

Old 09-19-2022, 08:03 PM

31,041 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
This is what happens when a mentally ill mother decides her four year old son should be a daughter (or vise versa). Let's face it: you can talk a small child into just about anything, given sufficient time and repetition. Radical Islamists talk their children into becoming bombs--do you think the kid would have done that "transition" on his or her own? A child is like a computer with a simple operating system... just waiting to be programmed/coded.
Exactly, and Islamist are just another group supported by Supposed Progressives

Old 09-20-2022, 01:56 AM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
This is one thing that we should never have started "raising awareness" of because it turned into marketing.

Old 09-20-2022, 03:58 AM

7,361 posts, read 3,529,717 times
i reject the modern affirmation of children. children have not, nor will ever be noble. yet we live in an age where a child climate activist went around yelling at world leaders and we clap our hands and say how brave. no. kids are ignorant, impulsive, and can not make rational decisions. children shouldn’t have a say in anything. that’s why we have driving/drinking/smoking minimum ages.

additionally, we have to make kids think they are special. no. many need tough love and a firm kick in the butt when they do something dumb which is all the time. ever visit a middle school? yeah. discipline, tough love, encouragement for beneficial things, privacy and free time balanced with value enriching things is what kids need. not this “every thought you have is wonderful” nonsense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies