Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2022, 02:41 PM

31,036 posts, read 22,064,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggerung View Post
There's a well documented trend of rapidly growing lesbianism amongst women, particularly young women. I would estimate that no less than 1/3 of young women, aged 16-25, are either lesbian or bisexual.
And young men too.
Young people are more likely to question their sexuality than any time in history. When your junior high school student comes home and identifies them selves as non-binary that means Woke Society has already exerted their influence. So much for "born that way".

Old 09-24-2022, 02:41 PM

39,222 posts, read 27,592,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggerung View Post
Women are not rejecting men because they're not good looking enough, or because they're not tall enough, or because they're not rich or high status enough. Women are simply less interested in men than ever before, and that disinterest is continually growing. A large and growing proportion of women do not want sex with men, they do not want relationships with men, they do not even want men anywhere near them

Meanwhile, men are more desperate for female sex, affection, and companionship than ever before. They have been reduced to creatures more resembling of well trained domestic dogs begging at the feet of their masters for scraps, than men. How will this pathological imbalance play out, we will have to just wait and see.
Most female friends I have still want men. it is just that women don't need to be controlled by men. They want to own their narrative of how they live and that can be achieved by not relying on men. This does not mean women are less interested in men.

This said, many women have been jilted by men and so they tend to be very wary of trusting them. Like I posted earlier, women have their own insecurities as well. We all face our own challenges

The biological wiring of a woman does NOT change. Women will always want a protector and provider. Yes, even those military women or fortune 500 CEO type women! It is just now the definition of provider has changed. Many women don't need men to provide money anymore.

Old 09-24-2022, 02:47 PM

4,232 posts, read 2,456,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Most female friends I have still want men. it is just that women don't need to be controlled by men. They want to own their narrative of how they live and that can be achieved by not relying on men. This does not mean women are less interested in men.

This said, many women have been jilted by men and so they tend to be very wary of trusting them. Like I posted earlier, women have their own insecurities as well. We all face our own challenges

The biological wiring of a woman does NOT change. Women will always want a protector and provider. Yes, even those military women or fortune 500 CEO type women!
Decades of clown world social engineering has overridden alleged "biological wiring."

Just about everything about the modern world is incredibly warped and inverted. Male-female relations are just one manifestation of this.

Old 09-24-2022, 03:35 PM

39,222 posts, read 27,592,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
I've been out of the dating thing for 16 years now, so i'm sure it is different. Although, i still think the best way to meet people are to just get out. The more one is out, walking, biking, going to book stores, coffee shops, engaging in recreational activites etc. the more of a chance there is of making a connection. The best way to meet people is organically, not saying that dating apps don't work, i've seen successes but it seems to be no better than hanging at bars or clubs.
agree

I think single people can try Meetup

Meetup is a social media platform for hosting and organizing in-person and virtual activities, gatherings, and events for people and communities of similar interests, hobbies, and professions.

https://www.meetup.com/lp/how-to-gro...F2b2r8amksMT6t

It is not a hookup app. My friend met his fiancee through meetup hiking group. They both enjoy hiking and they are older people in their late 40s. Obviously, they found love and couldn't be happier.

Old 09-24-2022, 03:57 PM

21,928 posts, read 9,494,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
They usually don't know I'm married when they are flirting with me. But I have a certain look, or so people tell me.
I can tell by looking at a couple in a restaurant if they are on a first date. I swear.

Old 09-24-2022, 04:03 PM

21,928 posts, read 9,494,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Money can buy personality though. Take a regular guy and let him spend the next 10 years traveling around the world staying in the worlds best hotels, in the worlds best cities, eating the food made by the worlds best chefs, drinking the worlds best wines, meeting famous musicians, diplomats, movie stars, and businessmen at parties, going to concerts, seeing the most famous pieces of art the world has to offer, etc, etc, etc.

His personality is going to be a lot different at the end of this 10 years than it was at the beginning. At the very least, he is going to have a lot more interesting stories to tell a companion than Joe the plumber.
Meh, I would imagine he would, like my brother in law, turn into a colossal snob. And I disagree it would change someone's personality. It would make them more worldly, but not change their innate personality.

Old 09-24-2022, 04:28 PM

52,249 posts, read 52,655,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Men aren't getting college degrees
College educated women aren't marrying men without degrees
Men aren't having sex

Crisis, no.
Sounds a lot like MGTOW mantra of blaming women for their own inadequacies.
Not being in first place in everything by default, as men have been historically, is not a crisis.
It's not really as simple as men not being first by default.

There has been a somewhat understated push to downplay masculinity, been going on for a while now.

Toxic femininity isn't a term you hear. I get the argument that men commit the majority crimes, war, etc etc.

The problem appears to be the lack of male leadership for young men. We need strong tough and agressive when needeed men. Grown men like fathers, teachers, coaches need to guide and provide direction and teach men how to corral their aggression and urges.

Strong men are needed.

Old 09-24-2022, 04:53 PM

23,972 posts, read 15,075,178 times
My son came up during the feminist movement. As the youngest with 2 sisters and many female cousins he learned of the issues facing women at an early age. He knew by the time he was 16 that men were going to have to share jobs with females and minorities due to the time he was born. That's just the way life is. Accept it.

Old 09-24-2022, 05:12 PM

35,691 posts, read 21,045,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
We were talking about an unmarried woman. My example was a single woman with a great jobwas unable to get a mortgage without any man co signing the note.
Yea my last home was just me. It’s was a victory in my lifetime.

Old 09-24-2022, 05:54 PM

23,972 posts, read 15,075,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Yea my last home was just me. It’s was a victory in my lifetime.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies