Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-13-2022, 09:57 AM

39,208 posts, read 27,575,665 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
A lot of men think they "know" women and that playing games is the only way women will want them, because women are so flawed. I guess it depends on the type of women they want. If they want to be players then these games may work fine on women who are into players or vulnerable women who may be easy to trick.
Yes, true.

Old 10-13-2022, 10:05 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,935,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I've read many of your posts, and you seem to live a very interesting and exciting life. I have no doubts or reason to doubt that you believe you are one of those 10% guys. i admire people who are successful and feel comfortable in their own skin.

All these being said, I have an adorable, incredibly smart, kind, and very good looking 8 year old nephew. When it is his time to date, I would want him to seek dating advice from me, not a dude who plays games with women.

Don't get me wrong, women play games too. Many women do. They think they are supposed to. They are taught they are supposed to by popular culture all their lives.

Straightforward honest communication about desires is not taught, not valued, made to seem unusual.
O.
It takes 2 to play the game. A woman who was interested in a relationship would not tolerate that type of behavior.

A coworker son's complained a few years ago that he could not find a woman who wanted a relationship. They all just wanted sex. He was ready to settle down (late 20s/early 30s).

When I posted that on C-D, I got responses that he must be ugly, etc., or a liar. Or he must be an Intel? didn't want sex? I dunno. His experience was real. He was living near a city at the time so lots of opportunities to meet women. But they only wanted a sex toy, not a relationship.

I fear for the next generation of men. I've given up hope for the next women, they are too indoctrinated that having a vagina trampoline is "power" and men are disposable.

He does have a girlfriend now.

Old 10-13-2022, 10:13 AM

39,208 posts, read 27,575,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
It takes 2 to play the game. A woman who was interested in a relationship would not tolerate that type of behavior.

A coworker son's complained a few years ago that he could not find a woman who wanted a relationship. They all just wanted sex. He was ready to settle down (late 20s/early 30s).

When I posted that on C-D, I got responses that he must be ugly, etc., or a liar. Or he must be an Intel? didn't want sex? I dunno. His experience was real. He was living near a city at the time so lots of opportunities to meet women. But they only wanted a sex toy, not a relationship.

I fear for the next generation of men. I've given up hope for the next women, they are too indoctrinated that having a vagina trampoline is "power" and men are disposable.

He does have a girlfriend now.
Yeah. Very true

Old 10-13-2022, 10:22 AM

23,656 posts, read 13,964,967 times
I don't know......what's a Man suppose to be?

Old 10-13-2022, 12:29 PM

36,499 posts, read 30,827,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraSavannah View Post
I don't know......what's a Man suppose to be?
Himself.

Old 10-13-2022, 03:18 PM

5,058 posts, read 7,495,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Show me evidence where a nations women were killed and it created a demographic and economic time bomb in the next generation. China is probably the closest thing to it and no time bomb.

So I take it there is no legitimate information to the contrary.
The problem is China is not exactly transparent in releasing reliable demographic data for anyone to rely on, or anything at all really. The policy ran from 1980 to 2016, the oldest people born under it are now 42, and the youngest are only 6, so we are no where near a generation from the end of it.

As such Its effects are only just starting to come through now, China's population will decrease for the first time this year according to some estimates.

https://assets.weforum.org/editor/WZ...JL-756gRJw.png

Last edited by danielsa1775; 10-13-2022 at 04:22 PM..

Old 10-13-2022, 06:40 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,752,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
I was going to be put in jail for six months when I owed $30 in back support after they gave her to him. I was living on a little over $600 a month in disability at the time. I kept becoming homeless. My mom paid the thirty bucks so I could stay out of jail.

He was never in danger of jail. He owes over ten thousand in arrears and I will never get it.
I have never seen divorce go the man's way unless he was a cop.

Old 10-13-2022, 06:52 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,752,114 times
Quote:
I dont believe these guys have ever been in a relationship.
They have to try to make women look bad. It must be her fault. What woman wouldn't unconditionally want a 6'4" quarterback. He must be perfect, right, but women are just never satisfied.

They seem to ignore the fact that she is one of the highest paid super models, and her net worth exceeds Bradys.
And the fact (from the horse's mouth) their marital troubles started when he went back on his word and came out of retirement. Brady admits he was never around for Christmases, Thanksgiving, weddings, funerals, etc. They had decided after over 20 years in the NFL he would spend more time with his kids and family. He is 45, which is old for his profession. He reneged on their decision.

Heck, most people were calling Serina Williams a whining, selfish, washed-up baby for commenting that she had regrets about retiring at 41 in order to commit to family and have another child. Brady's decision to go back to the NFL at 45 is causing a rift in the marriage but its all Gisele's fault for being finicky because all women want.....and biology.......and the X chromosome.....and sexually attracted to older men........
But men are in crisis!
Who cares about a woman's money. Unless she is giving it to me I don't care. If women want to be men so bad just let us know. Jeff Bezos ex wife is worth 60 billion . Married her kids science teacher. Lasted a year before divorcing him. Got plenty of money forever and married a nice man. Took a year to realize that being the "husband" wasn't fun.

As far as relationships go I think we all have had them and understand the dynamics . I'm not saying that women have not earned the right to do whatever they want in life. I'm saying MEN need to change their mating strategy IF they want a wife and family. Key word is wife.

Old 10-13-2022, 08:25 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,202,687 times
Quote:
And China is the closest thing to having a surplus of men. So non issue in trying to convince anyone women are more valuable because one man can impregnate many women while one woman can only produce one pregnancy per sperm.
Have you ever wondered why the primary value of women is being attractive? What we think of as "value" is purely a male phenomenon. It is the byproduct of male competition for power/status/resources/etc. The reason women are more valued than men, is because women are what men value. And this isn't specific to humans, it is near-universal across all animal species. Its roots are biological.

I was watching a video about Przewalski’s horses the other day. She discusses how horses have a "harem" at around ~17:30.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUr2IuCwKsI

There was a line from the video that makes the point.... "The more there are harem stallions, the more genetically strong our population is."

https://www.nps.gov/calo/learn/natur...-behaviors.htm

In other species, virtually all "evolution" is driven by males. The males will mate with any and all females they can. That is why in other species, it is the males who are always more colorful/attractive/etc.

Which begs the question, why are females the attractive sex in humans? Why is practically the only female asset how pretty they are?

Old 10-13-2022, 09:04 PM

2,035 posts, read 852,699 times
The thing about Tom Brady is I feel like most women would indeed consider him a “catch”. He’s tall, he’s decent looking, he’s worth millions, he’s an athlete, and so forth. But despite this, Tom is really not that masculine of a guy. Yeah, I know he plays in the NFL but he’s a quarterback. And he’s not regarded as one of the most athletic quarterbacks. He’s the guy who perfected himself with all aspects of being a quarterback and has played in some very good systems over the years. But as far as just pure raw masculinity? He’s lacking. Maybe she just got tired of him.

As far as those alluding to her standing on her own with her own money and so forth? I’ll say it again and I’ll say it until I’m blue in the face. Men don’t care how much money women make. They don’t care how much power you have. A woman could work the drive-through at McDonald’s for all a man cares. If she brings peace and happiness to his life that’s all that matters. Stop with this comparing apples to oranges. Women care about that stuff, men don’t.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies