Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did the COVID vaccine
Cause his cancer? 11 32.35%
Made it worse? 20 58.82%
Just a coincidence. 11 32.35%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2022, 11:47 AM

29,823 posts, read 24,913,395 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
If the vaccines are so dangerous as to cause cancer and various heart problems, we should never consider re-electing Trump to the presidency because all the vaccines were developed under his watch.

He didn't try to force them on anyone though. That was Biden. Trump promoted it as an option for the most vulnerable members of society. Joe pressured and tried to use the fear of death to compel anyone and everyone to get the vaccine. His administration was even encouraging parents to have their toddlers vaccinated with this stuff. He also threatened people's employment if they did not get the vaccine. He was the worst salesman I ever saw in action though and convinced me there was no reason to get the vaccine.

Trump = freedom, Biden = do what I say or else.

Old 09-24-2022, 12:11 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Quote:
If the vaccines are so dangerous as to cause cancer and various heart problems, we should never consider re-electing Trump to the presidency because all the vaccines were developed under his watch.
Trump was under pressure from the vaxxers to get them a vax, and the vaxxers were very critical of Trump, as they thought he should some how magically get the experimental vaccine on the market. Think Fauci and big pharma for the continuing effects of the vax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Did you even take 2 minutes to even scan over the article in question?

And you think Dr. Goldman is an anti-vaxxer?
I did read it, and his being anti-vaxxer could not be further from the truth. Sadly, he learned the hard way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
He didn't try to force them on anyone though. That was Biden. Trump promoted it as an option for the most vulnerable members of society. Joe pressured and tried to use the fear of death to compel anyone and everyone to get the vaccine. His administration was even encouraging parents to have their toddlers vaccinated with this stuff. He also threatened people's employment ifE they did not get the vaccine. He was the worst salesman I ever saw in action though and convinced me there was no reason to get the vaccine.

Trump = freedom, Biden = do what I say or else.
Exactly! Imagine all of those that Biden forced to get the vaccine or lose their jobs. Given the choice, I would have lost my job rather than my health.

I suspect and have heard it say that the vaccine was going to be a problem for the immune system. I think cancer is the big one, but I continue to suspect that the flare up of Monkey Pox and Polio, are also due to compromised immune systems due to the COVID vaccine.

The article, linked below from Science Direct, goes into all of the details concerning the two paragraphs that I posted.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...7869152200206X

"Vaccination has also been demonstrated to suppress both IRF7 and STAT2 (Liu et al., 2021). This can be expected to interfere with the cancer-protective effects of BRCA1 as described above. Cancers associated with impaired BRCA1 activity include breast, uterine, and ovarian cancer in women; prostate and breast cancer in men; and a modest increase in pancreatic cancer for both men and women (Cancer risk and BRCA1 gene, 2021)."

"In the end, billions of lives are potentially at risk, given the large number of individuals injected with the SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccines and the broad range of adverse outcomes we have described. We call on the public health institutions to demonstrate, with evidence, why the issues discussed in this paper are not relevant to public health, or to acknowledge that they are and to act accordingly."

Old 09-24-2022, 12:41 PM

3,281 posts, read 1,418,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
I will continue to refrain from posting opinions about the 'vaccine' because I am convinced that people will believe whatever they want and nothing that anyone can say will change their minds.

However, that being said, I continue to be VERY glad that I have never taken any kind of COVID "vaccine", even though I am now 69 years old.
Gee….I wonder what your opinion is.

Old 09-24-2022, 01:01 PM

3,113 posts, read 939,317 times
Quote:
More specifically Fauci’s watch. Trump is not a scientist nor familiar with interpreting clinical studies or directing them so he delegated Fauci to do that job.

And boy did Fauci fail.

Old 09-24-2022, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Did you even take 2 minutes to even scan over the article in question?

And you think Dr. Goldman is an anti-vaxxer?
Of course he didn’t. But hopefully he will. With an open mind if that’s possible for some!

Old 09-24-2022, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVNomad View Post
Gee….I wonder what your opinion is.
I wonder what your opinion is! Please read the article first (it’s in the Atlantic! Safe for Democrats!) and let me know.

Old 09-24-2022, 01:11 PM

9,881 posts, read 4,650,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanSunset View Post
Read this interesting piece in the Atlantic: https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...cancer/671308/

People forget that the first job of your immune system is not to attack pathogens but kill cancerous cell (everyday, a few cells turn cancerous in your body but your body usually stays on top of it).

So what do you think?
This. Everyday. Just a few days break dealing with any vax might give cancer and other diseases the foot in the door they were struggling for prior to the vax. This vax the immune system probably had to devote resources to the vax a lot longer than a few days.

Old 09-24-2022, 01:17 PM

15,946 posts, read 12,290,309 times
A multiple choice poll where the user's votes are shown... how fun. I love how no Trump supporters ever bring up that Trump authorized the vaccines, claims credit for them, claims they are safe, just because he didn't force them on people. There's some cognitive dissonance going on with Trump supporters on this one. Given I generally support Trump, and took his vaccines, including a bivalent booster and a flu shot at the same time last week, none of that going on here.

You will never, EVER get the left to give Trump credit for anything though. Because he opposed unchecked migration, that makes him public enemy number one to the globalists. They flexed their muscle by going totally stupid when Biden got in office, more than making up for the restrictions that Trump had in place.

Old 09-24-2022, 01:19 PM

8,226 posts, read 3,423,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanSunset View Post
Read this interesting piece in the Atlantic: https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...cancer/671308/

People forget that the first job of your immune system is not to attack pathogens but kill cancerous cell (everyday, a few cells turn cancerous in your body but your body usually stays on top of it).

So what do you think?
This doctor is extremely pro-vax. He studied what happened very carefully and seems pretty sure the booster caused the right side lymphomas. He doesn't want to come out and say it, but he seems to suspect covid vaccines caused the original left side cancer also.

He keeps repeating how rare this side effect is. But no one knows. There could be many similar cases, but no one bothered to study them carefully, assuming they were coincidences.

Old 09-24-2022, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good4Nothin View Post
This doctor is extremely pro-vax. He studied what happened very carefully and seems pretty sure the booster caused the right side lymphomas. He doesn't want to come out and say it, but he seems to suspect covid vaccines caused the original left side cancer also.

He keeps repeating how rare this side effect is. But no one knows. There could be many similar cases, but no one bothered to study them carefully, assuming they were coincidences.
Michel Goldman was an immunologist who believed in vaccines. This is a classic story of hubris. I almost feel sorry for him.

Cancer is a failure of your immune system.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies