Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2022, 12:13 PM

8,227 posts, read 3,419,408 times

Advertisements

A peer reviewed medical article was published today. I am in the middle of reading it, but could not wait to post about it.

The original covid vaccine trial lasted 6 months, and showed a very tiny absolute reduction in risk for the vaccinated subjects. The relative risk reduction was impressive (95%), so that is what the vaccine maker published, of course.

The trial did not consider serious covid disease, only symptomatic infection with positive test.

There were 2 covid deaths in the placebo group, and only one in the vaccine group. But these numbers were to small to be statistically significant.

There were 17 non covid deaths in the placebo group, and 19 in the vaccine group. So MORE subjects died in the vaccine group. But these numbers were also to small to be statistically significant.

So now we can see that the initial trial did NOT show any serious benefit for the vaccine. Yet, it was stopped after 6 months, because it would be "unethical" to deprive the control group of an effective treatment during an emergency pandemic.

This article is by a cardiologist whose 73 year old father died from a heart attack 6 months after a covid vaccine. His father had NO signs of heart disease a few years earlier, and had a very healthy lifestyle. But the autopsy showed complete blockage of some arteries.

The author of this article was shocked by this tragedy and decided to carefully study the vaccines.

So good, truth is starting to leak out about this poison.

https://insulinresistance.org/index....le/view/71/221

Old 09-26-2022, 01:52 PM

491 posts, read 394,435 times
One thing I have learned in all this. A story like this is likely as false as anything out there. Until it is proven otherwise I'll assume this is just another quack and their follower.

Old 09-26-2022, 01:56 PM

20,045 posts, read 20,844,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Countryfreak View Post
One thing I have learned in all this. A story like this is likely as false as anything out there. Until it is proven otherwise I'll assume this is just another quack and their follower.
Of course.
And that is why this vax vs no vax argument will be a perpetual circle jerk.
Nobody will believe anything aside from what they WANT to believe.

Old 09-26-2022, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Of course.
If the article was by a known anti-vaxxer they would reject its conclusions. But this is by a pro-vaxxer and is peer reviewed in a medical journal. So they reject its conclusions because it's only one article.

Nothing counts for them unless it's from the CDC or Fauci.

Old 09-26-2022, 02:25 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,107,325 times
Quote:
"Ignorance is bliss." Yeah, I decided not to go that way:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5906799/

I felt that risking blood clots and autoimmune disease versus something survived by over 99% of the people that got it (and those that died had other issues almost 100% of the time), wasn't worth the bother. Oh, thank God that is what I decided, as otherwise, I just cannot imagine reading the info coming out, finally, but a little late for some. We never take the flu shot anyway, and depend on our immune systems. If something works, I say why mess with it.

https://dpbh.nv.gov/uploadedFiles/dp...1/SENEFF~1.PDF

A great article on the possible "unintended" (although I think that they may have been intended) side effects of the mRNA vaccine.

Yes, OP many are too lazy to do their own research, and let's face it, if they have gotten it, they really don't want to know the possibilities, as it isn't like you can get it out of your system EVER!

Old 09-26-2022, 02:29 PM

43,080 posts, read 18,252,401 times
Quote:
yup...the pandemic and all that went with it got politicized, exaggerated, manipulated, and a few outright lies by people on all sides and includes elected officials.

So it's every man for himself as to what you believe.

Just treat anything to do with the pandemic with a skull and crossbones on it.

I did find that Israel put out the most accurate and objective data.

Old 09-26-2022, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
"Ignorance is bliss." Yeah, I decided not to go that way:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5906799/

I felt that risking blood clots and autoimmune disease versus something survived by over 99% of the people that got it (and those that died had other issues almost 100% of the time), wasn't worth the bother. Oh, thank God that is what I decided, as otherwise, I just cannot imagine reading the info coming out, finally, but a little late for some. We never take the flu shot anyway, and depend on our immune systems. If something works, I say why mess with it.

https://dpbh.nv.gov/uploadedFiles/dp...1/SENEFF~1.PDF

A great article on the possible "unintended" (although I think that they may have been intended) side effects of the mRNA vaccine.

Yes, OP many are too lazy to do their own research, and let's face it, if they have gotten it, they really don't want to know the possibilities, as it isn't like you can get it out of your system EVER!
I got the vaccines because I was misled into thinking it would help protect elderly relatives. I have been sick ever since. So it is not fun for me to read these things, but I care about truth.

Old 09-26-2022, 02:31 PM

43,080 posts, read 18,252,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

"I can remove my tinfoil hat but can you remove your spike protein"
Anonymous

Old 09-26-2022, 02:35 PM

Yes, there ARE some extreme anti-vaxxers who would criticize any vaccine, no matter how safe and effective. I don't post any of their articles, since they will be automatically dismissed by the pro-vaxxers here.

The other day, someone posted an article by a formerly pro-vax doctor whose cancer was worsened, or caused, by the covid vaccines.

And today this article was published, by a formerly very pro-vax doctor. I am still in the middle of reading it, will post more quotes if any are of interest.

Old 09-26-2022, 02:39 PM

6,343 posts, read 2,895,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Of course.
It's like that with psych drugs. Millions of people take SSRIs thinking they help, but it's only a placebo effect. Side effects harm a lot of people though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good4Nothin View Post
I got the vaccines because I was misled into thinking it would help protect elderly relatives. I have been sick ever since. So it is not fun for me to read these things, but I care about truth.
I got vaxed because my life at work would have been difficult without it and I knew I would need it to go to Canada. Luckily I only had one month of myocarditsis. I do hope the truth gets revealed and the scumbags who made us get this bad vax go to prison where they belong.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies