Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2022, 11:03 AM

4,547 posts, read 2,271,025 times

Advertisements

They seriously just said at the daily press briefing that Biden has not contacted/spoken to Governor DeSantis. He has reached out to a few mayors though.

This just shows what a petty little b**ch Biden is. One of the largest states in the US is going to be hit by a large cat 3 or larger hurricane and he allows his politics to get in the way.

Old 09-27-2022, 11:05 AM

15,946 posts, read 12,287,130 times
This is why I'm over politics. Let the feces flinging apes keep up their petty games, thinking that their game theory and power dynamics, and herd behavior will do anything but collapse the culture and society in the process.

I'm not going to pay attention to their game. I'm playing a new game.

Old 09-27-2022, 11:05 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
disgusting.

Old 09-27-2022, 11:10 AM

6,025 posts, read 2,846,987 times
Even President Trump was involved with hurricanes that did not affect Virginia/Maryland...

Of course, the media tried to spin it that President Trump was "making up" storm tracks with "his" sharpie. Although, there has never been any proof that he did it, and, it was a chart of the original track of the storm, as he stated at the time, and the original track of the storm did have it making landfall in Florida and going up through the panhandle into Alabama/Georgia...

Old 09-27-2022, 11:12 AM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
They seriously just said at the daily press briefing that Biden has not contacted/spoken to Governor DeSantis. He has reached out to a few mayors though.

This just shows what a petty little b**ch Biden is. One of the largest states in the US is going to be hit by a large cat 3 or larger hurricane and he allows his politics to get in the way.
What ?? DiSantis asked for aid and Biden approved it. As DiSantis is always talking crap about the potus, I wouldn’t have to speak to him, he’d twist it to make it look bad somehow. His people can talk to your people. Done.

Biden approves emergency declaration for Florida as Ian approaches.

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-en...an-approaches/

Biden’s move directs federal assistance to supplement Florida’s storm response, authorizing the Federal Emergency Management Agency and the Department of Homeland Security to help coordinate emergency relief efforts, according to the White House.
The president’s planned trip to Florida Tuesday was also canceled due to the storm.

Old 09-27-2022, 11:19 AM

6,112 posts, read 3,344,280 times
If I was DeSantis, I wouldn’t want Biden to contact me. Why? So he can read what his handlers wrote out for him?

Biden isn’t a leader, he brings nothing to the table. Even die hard blue team members know this to be true.

Old 09-27-2022, 11:23 AM

1,659 posts, read 1,242,613 times
Quote:

F your feelings. AmIrite?

Old 09-27-2022, 11:24 AM

2,912 posts, read 1,248,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post
DeSantis made his bed. Let him sleep in it.

YOU can be sure that the various agencies which would be involved should a major hurricane come ashore in Florida will be at the ready. Biden has patched the holes in these departments which the dotard left behind.

No reason to talk to a jerk who is part of a group who would destroy our nation for their own advantage. Maybe a good hurricane will cleanse Florida and rid it of its sinister Governor.
^^^This post is a great example of why this country is lost and we are headed for a truly ugly divorce.

There is no 'working with' people like this.

Old 09-27-2022, 11:26 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkHammer View Post
^^^This post is a great example of why this country is lost and we are headed for a truly ugly divorce.

There is no 'working with' people like this.
Totally AGREE !!! 100%
These leftists can not be reasoned with. Their way or the highway and damn anyone who opposes them.
Can't rep you

Old 09-27-2022, 11:28 AM

4,876 posts, read 4,206,170 times
Quote:

No fan of Biden here but I don't think it's necessary that he reach out to DeSantis.

The emergency declaration was done and I'm sure DeSantis is busy with various Emergency Operations Centers and signing off on getting supplies ready to ship. I heard Publix has already staged water and DeSantis will take many quick actions over the next several days to get help to those who need it as quickly as possible.

Biden really doesn't need to do anything now, so let him make nice with some mayors.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies