Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2022, 04:46 PM

4,180 posts, read 5,061,593 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Given “what we know about the ongoing investigations into Donald Trump,” a narrow majority of registered voters (51%) now believe he should not “be allowed to serve as president again in the future,” according to a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll.

Just 35% of voters say Trump should be allowed to serve again. The rest (14%) are unsure.
When someone makes a public post like this (veiled death threat? racist slur?), it becomes more clear why he should not...
Attached Thumbnails
Poll: Most U.S. voters now say Trump should not be allowed to serve as president again-death-threat__racist.jpg  

Old 10-02-2022, 03:55 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,209,520 times
"polls'...lol

some people never learn

Old 10-02-2022, 04:09 PM

10,089 posts, read 7,763,936 times
Why are dems so dead set on taking Trump down? They feel so threatened by him and make up stuff and lie and spin that he's done this and that. Leave the man alone and go investigate Biden and his corruption. That's where you can really find something.

I'm sure many untruths will be coming out before the 2024 election. It's just how the left Is. People just expect it now and know how much they lie to take him down. Give it up and try winning on actual policies. Lie lie lie and deny.

Yall can't win on your cheaply horrible anti American policies so your only sad option is to make Up stuff about Trump. Sad and pathetic.

Old 10-02-2022, 04:17 PM

3,406 posts, read 1,904,359 times
Quote:
I don't think Biden or Harris should serve again EITHER! They're both lightweights!

Old 10-02-2022, 04:24 PM

3,330 posts, read 1,961,914 times
Not allowed to serve? Even if he's elected?
Democrats aren't planning in insurrection, are they?

Old 10-02-2022, 04:28 PM
bu2

24,095 posts, read 14,879,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
Why are dems so dead set on taking Trump down? They feel so threatened by him and make up stuff and lie and spin that he's done this and that. Leave the man alone and go investigate Biden and his corruption. That's where you can really find something.

I'm sure many untruths will be coming out before the 2024 election. It's just how the left Is. People just expect it now and know how much they lie to take him down. Give it up and try winning on actual policies. Lie lie lie and deny.

Yall can't win on your cheaply horrible anti American policies so your only sad option is to make Up stuff about Trump. Sad and pathetic.
The left doesn't believe in the Democratic process. They have become totalitarians.
They want dictatorial "experts" to tell everyone what to do.

Old 10-02-2022, 04:44 PM

35,692 posts, read 21,049,622 times
Quote:
Lol no those trumpists drank forever coolaide. They are not going anywhere and if anything looking for T-2 in Ronnie D

Old 10-02-2022, 05:34 PM

9,324 posts, read 16,663,180 times
They should set an age limit on Presidency and Congress. Time for some young new blood.

Old 10-02-2022, 06:00 PM

5,067 posts, read 1,666,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
Oh lordy. Who is Christopher Krebs?

No. Who is on 1st.

Quote:
Feelings are not facts,
Agree.

Quote:
How much money did you donate to Trump's PAC, now under investigation for fraud? Steve Bannon's fraud build the wall scam which Trump pardoned him for?
Thank you for your interest in me, I do not see the relevance but I'll humor you a little because I am a good person.

$0, I do not donate to any politics, but a lot to my local church.

Quote:
Trump U ring a bell?

A salvation army worker rings a bell.

Quote:
You are obviously attached to Trump in a way that I will never understand. He can do no wrong right?

I am attached to no one, perhaps my dog before she passed away.

Everyone(including you and me) can do wrong because we are born into sin, Jesus was the only one without sin.

Quote:

Maybe just maybe you should go read something intelligent for a change before you point fingers with your emotional rhetoric void of facts.

Ready to compare credentials when you(and most others on here) are. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone, I'm making fun(I tend to make fun of just about everything) of those with TDS.

now I'm done indulging you, as fascinating as I am to talk about, I am not the topic of this thread.

Old 10-02-2022, 06:07 PM

46 posts, read 26,962 times
Trump was a celebrity. I saw Mike Tyson with a Trump shirt, he was on the Fresh Prince of Bel Aire, Home Alone and on a Wu Tang album. People forget that but one thing is for certain, he loves this country. Not many people are as tough as he is. People like me respect that and can overlook his personal issues - a lot cannot, he consumes them in a strange way. He is probably the least racist president we have had but a lot of people want to believe he is. I would rather a less divisive candidate however if he is the candidate I will vote for him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies