Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2022, 09:49 PM

50,298 posts, read 47,056,299 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
Wrong the rioters did have weapons.
maybe five of them. Not even close to the typical BLM riot.

Old 10-02-2022, 10:07 PM

6,104 posts, read 2,727,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
maybe five of them. Not even close to the typical BLM riot.
Yeah most of them were just good ol boys who on accident trampled police officers and bear maced em

And they were just role-playing with them nooses they brought along.

Old 10-02-2022, 10:31 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsyguam View Post
No. Who is on 1st.

Agree.

Thank you for your interest in me, I do not see the relevance but I'll humor you a little because I am a good person.

$0, I do not donate to any politics, but a lot to my local church.

A salvation army worker rings a bell.

I am attached to no one, perhaps my dog before she passed away.

Everyone(including you and me) can do wrong because we are born into sin, Jesus was the only one without sin.

Ready to compare credentials when you(and most others on here) are. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone, I'm making fun(I tend to make fun of just about everything) of those with TDS.

now I'm done indulging you, as fascinating as I am to talk about, I am not the topic of this thread.

Except there's no such thing as TDS.

It's not in the DSM, and it never will be.

It's a made up acronym that some Trump supporters use to make themselves feel better.

Old 10-02-2022, 10:42 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pulaskicountyindiana View Post
Trump was a celebrity. I saw Mike Tyson with a Trump shirt, he was on the Fresh Prince of Bel Aire, Home Alone and on a Wu Tang album. People forget that but one thing is for certain, he loves this country. Not many people are as tough as he is. People like me respect that and can overlook his personal issues - a lot cannot, he consumes them in a strange way. He is probably the least racist president we have had but a lot of people want to believe he is. I would rather a less divisive candidate however if he is the candidate I will vote for him.

Calling whiny, thin-skinned Cadet Bonespurs tough is an insult to people who are (or were, if no longer with us) actually tough.

It insults my father, who fought on the front lines in the Korean War.

Trump loves himself.

If he loved this country he would, as other former statesmen have put it re the jobs they formerly held.....risen to what the job asked of him. He didn't do that because he didn't give a flying f/doesn't have enough respect for the country nor her citizens.

Old 10-02-2022, 10:52 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,210,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
Yeah most of them were just good ol boys who on accident trampled police officers and bear maced em

And they were just role-playing with them nooses they brought along.
1) Only those people who know nothing about coups/insurrections think January 6th was an actual coup/insurrection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsgdN17ZiH0

2) I only recall seeing one picture of a noose. Which was in a picture taken miles away from the capitol.

Old 10-02-2022, 11:08 PM

18,739 posts, read 7,613,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Right.

And a fish never knows he's wet.

Old 10-03-2022, 04:01 AM

5,067 posts, read 1,667,175 times
Quote:

There is. This thread and the dozens of others where the losers cant stop talking about their obsession of him is direct evidence of such. He lives in your mind rent free. Move on.

Quote:
It's not in the DSM, and it never will be.

I don't understand what Synologys NAS software would have to do with any of this.

Of course, I suppose there could be a soft science use of that acronym which I'll also make fun of as a technologist I make fun out of a lot of soft science crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Right.

And a fish never knows he's wet.

Yep, some people are too stupid to know they are stupid, too.

Old 10-03-2022, 04:13 AM

3,698 posts, read 1,363,914 times
Trump is the greatest president since Reagan and in the top 5 in US history. I will vote for him for that reason but also to **** off everyone that tried to ruin him.

Old 10-03-2022, 04:18 AM

24,636 posts, read 9,464,279 times
Quote:
The endless Trump threads beg to differ.

Old 10-03-2022, 04:36 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uconn97 View Post
Pretty sure they are both embarrassing in their own right, but whatever. Pretty sad if this is the best this country has to offer.

The problem tillman7 has is, who do the Democrats run if not Biden?

There is literally no one that stands out as a shinning star on the Democrat side.

If the potato lives into the next election cycle, he will run and may very well get the nomination.

Talk now in leftist circles is how to get rid of Harris before she happens into the presidency, and they they're stuck with her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies