Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2022, 11:23 AM

13,242 posts, read 4,921,668 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetireinPA View Post
did you examine them? they did. AND! no one in NYS *DISPUTES* this. BECUZ...they changed the law to allow this.
Did I examine what? By “they” do you mean PILF? What does “no one in NYS” not dispute? & what law did they change to allow what?

Why does the Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) withdraw their lawsuits when asked to provide evidence?

One would think if they had evidence that “dead registrants were credited for voting after death” they would provide this evidence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2022, 12:03 PM

1,110 posts, read 671,888 times
Are we sure this isn't just a case of these voters registering before there was a Social Security or even drivers licenses for that matter?

Old 10-07-2022, 12:33 PM

10,831 posts, read 4,517,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
Did I examine what? By “they” do you mean PILF? What does “no one in NYS” not dispute? & what law did they change to allow what?

Why does the Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) withdraw their lawsuits when asked to provide evidence?

One would think if they had evidence that “dead registrants were credited for voting after death” they would provide this evidence.

my god man, do you not read ANYTHING besides TWITter feed to base your posts on? undocumented registrants in NYS (NYS = new York STATE as opposed to NYC = new york CITY and has been unchanged referring this way since I lived there)

...are not new at all and there is ample overage of this NOT with fake news sources - TWITter being one of them. You can even find the ACTUAL new york code online. not only do you no longer have to provide ID to register other than your 'word', once on the rolls, you only have to show up and say 'I am so and so' and if the computer bingy pops up the name - cast away.

so as I said, heck with it, let them destroy themselves. IF they dont care, neither do I.

sidebar, I do note that you, not from there, never been there etc etc, do a lot of trolling on this subject using DNC talking points. are you being paid to do this or do it because you are bored? this is a valid question

Old 10-07-2022, 01:22 PM

Quote:
my god man, do you not read ANYTHING besides TWITter feed to base your posts on? undocumented registrants in NYS (NYS = new York STATE as opposed to NYC = new york CITY and has been unchanged referring this way since I lived there)

...are not new at all and there is ample overage of this NOT with fake news sources - TWITter being one of them. You can even find the ACTUAL new york code online. not only do you no longer have to provide ID to register other than your 'word', once on the rolls, you only have to show up and say 'I am so and so' and if the computer bingy pops up the name - cast away.

so as I said, heck with it, let them destroy themselves. IF they dont care, neither do I.

sidebar, I do note that you, not from there, never been there etc etc, do a lot of trolling on this subject using DNC talking points. are you being paid to do this or do it because you are bored? this is a valid question
Please clarify your response, it is incomprehensible, & with no links to support whatever the heck you are trying to say, thanks in advance.

Old 10-07-2022, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Well they asked the local governments for them. That's how.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public...gal_Foundation
From referenced link:

Quote:
The group has made false claims about the extent of voter fraud in the United States,[3][6][4] and the organization has published the information of eligible voters online, including Social Security numbers, falsely accusing them of being fraudulent voters.[7]
This is just one case filed on behalf of the people of Virginia:’
Voters subjected to false accusations of felony voter fraud reached a settlement in their lawsuit against J. Christian Adams, a former member of the Pence-Kobach “Voter Fraud” Commission, and his organization, the Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF).

According to the lawsuit, Mr. Adams and PILF unlawfully defamed and conspired to intimidate Virginia voters by publishing and promoting “exposés” that falsely accused innocent Virginians of being non-citizens who illegally registered to vote and, in some cases, cast illegal ballots.

Making matters worse, Defendants’ publications also doxed those innocent Virginians by publishing their personal information, including their full names, home addresses, and often their telephone numbers and email addresses.

Mr. Adams and his organization agreed to settle the case after it was revealed that they had
  • received warnings from elections officials, and even one of their own volunteers, that they were making false representations regarding the Virginia election records underlying their publications.
  • Court documents show that despite these warnings, Mr. Adams and PILF turned a blind eye to evidence of citizenship and risked accusing innocent Virginians of committing felonies because “the fog of war favors the aggressor” in their battle to change election laws and chase headlines.
  • & so on

The Plaintiffs brought this suit to halt the misuse of election records and to protect the constitutional right of every Virginia citizen to vote free from intimidation or harm. And they succeeded. The settlement’s provisions include the following requirements:
  • Defendants must remove from their websites all exhibits to the relevant publications that reference individual registrants—thereby protecting the identity and personal information of over 5,000 people—and commit to never again publish or disseminate those exhibits;
  • Adams, on behalf of himself and PILF, must provide a written apology to Plaintiffs;
  • Defendants must add a statement to the front of each publication, to the extent Defendants still make them available, which reads in part: “PILF recognizes that individuals in [the removed exhibits] were in fact citizens and that these citizens did not commit felonies. PILF profoundly regrets any characterization of those registrants as felons or instances of registration or voting as felonies.”;
  • If Defendants ever again publish on the subject of Virginia and purported non-citizen registrants or voters, Defendants have agreed to robust redactions of personally identifying information to prevent innocent Virginians from being doxed (and exposed to threats and harassment) or defamed in the future.
  • & so on.

LULAC v. Public Interest Legal Foundation

https://protectdemocracy.org/project...al-foundation/

Old 10-07-2022, 06:56 PM

Has the outlandish-ness related to the link in the OP been mentioned?

According to deposition testimony of PILF litigator Noel Johnson regarding an email chain from the President of PILF, J. Christian Adams, that he was a party to:
  • ”Pick ones with outlandish foreign names, particularly Middle Eastern if they exist.”
  • “The more outlandish the handwriting the better. The more obviously foreign the better.”
  • ”The degree of outlandishness in the name is just as important as whether they voted.”
  • “I assume I don’t need to explain this in further detail.”
  • & so on.

Outlandish.

Old 10-07-2022, 06:58 PM

57,235 posts, read 26,182,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...heir-identity/

Being that a lot of people in New York City do not drive, and therefore, do not have a drivers license, I can understand why there would be that many people that do not have a drivers license attached to their registration to prove their identity. But, no social security number?

Who does not have a social security number, especially in our technified modern society? Oh, wait, maybe I better stop typing...

From the article:
Attached is the form for FOIL requests, SS number, ID number or any other verification of voter status is not indicated on the request form, so how did this group establish who does not have a drivers license or SS. Registration only requires the last 4 digits of the SS.

Their claims have been unsubstantiated in the past and there is no verification of their claim. This is the conservative focus, remove legitimate voters off the roll and they will win. This isn't going to happen in NY, use Breitbart for your voice all you want, no legitimate news source would entertain this garbage.

https://www.elections.ny.gov/FoilReq...DataPrint.html

Old 10-07-2022, 08:56 PM

10,831 posts, read 4,517,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
Please clarify your response, it is incomprehensible, & with no links to support whatever the heck you are trying to say, thanks in advance.

so you are admitting I caught you in a lie? its only been online for about 3 decades that I know of https://www.elections.ny.gov/ElectionLaw.html

Old 10-07-2022, 09:10 PM

Quote:
so you are admitting I caught you in a lie? its only been online for about 3 decades that I know of https://www.elections.ny.gov/ElectionLaw.html
Your responses here are incomprehensible. You have provided no evidence to support your incomprehensible statements.

Old 10-07-2022, 09:25 PM

More outlandish PILF antics, this time against the people of Palm Beach County Florida.

John Johnson isn’t dead: How claims of voter fraud in Florida fell apart
John Johnson isn’t dead.

Nor is Lillian Shuster.

Or Stanley Ellis.

These three lifelong voters, all residents of Palm Beach County, Florida, are very much alive, healthy and ready to vote in November.

But all three, along with several other Florida voters contacted by Reveal from The Center for Investigative Reporting, were flagged last year by an eight-year-old conservative nonprofit named the Public Interest Legal Foundation, or PILF. In May 2019, PILF sent Palm Beach County election officials a list of voters who they claimed had cast ballots in recent elections despite having died years before. These votes, PILF claimed, were evidence of widespread voter fraud in a county that will be critical to Democratic hopes in November.
https://revealnews.org/article/john-...da-fell-apart/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies