Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2022, 10:17 PM

14,764 posts, read 8,093,254 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Don't talk to soon Lady...

According to this guy you've likely only got about another year or so left before you keel over.

And he's a Dr.

https://www.austintexas.gov/edims/do....cfm?id=364941

Maybe you will be one of the lucky ones to survive...but you are likely to be all messed up from the 'ole jabs.

I clicked the link...it only reached a blank page.
Right now, I still trust my Doctor and Medical Science as the best guide.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2022, 10:18 PM

1,781 posts, read 955,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
Yes. Generally If you make a claim that something kills than there is hard proof besides a feeling or opinion. Unless your a virologist or trained to make an informed opinion.
I never made a claim about anything.

Old 10-07-2022, 10:25 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,248,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinaggie View Post
I never made a claim about anything.
My bad. I thought you claimed young athletes at the WWE were dying because of the Covid vax. I misunderstood.

Old 10-08-2022, 10:20 AM

88,513 posts, read 84,688,123 times
There's still no cause of death listed.

Old 10-08-2022, 10:45 AM

10,864 posts, read 6,464,793 times
I dont recall which world boxing champion(not ali) who advised his daughter who wants to be a boxer that women chest is built different and not good for boxing,she would not listen and become a boxer,turns out Dad is right.

Old 10-08-2022, 11:05 AM

78,339 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Because, of course, fit 30 year olds are at a very high statistical risk of heart attack, aneurism, etc. Then add to that the sunspots and we've got lots of healthy young people dying out of the blue. Very typical and nothing to be concerned about.
You've got zero proof and are making claims. Zero.

Oh and since you seem to think these WWE stars are just fit I have to let you in on a little secret, heavy steroid use is rampant and causes heart and other problems. Also, it's choreographed.

Really sorry to have to spoil WWE for you like that but you should know the truth.

Old 10-08-2022, 11:08 AM

78,339 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
There's still no cause of death listed.
Who needs facts and reality?

I remember the Guardasil vaccine trials in India, the anti-vaxxers were pointing to participant deaths that included things like drowning, car accidents and even snake bites.

Jenny McCarthy and the rest of Hollyweird started it off only to have the far right pick up that meme and carry it forward.

We have a bunch of MAGA hat wearing Deniro's running around here lol.

Old 10-08-2022, 11:13 AM

9,401 posts, read 11,147,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
The same sort of "conspiracy theory" accusations that you leftists always come up with. You know, like the Hunter laptop "conspiracy theory" that turned out to be true like a dozen others have. Your conspiracy accusation is getting almost as ineffective as the "you're a racist" caterwaul.
"Conspiracy theory" means in plain English that, yes, there really is a conspiracy and we the "news" media and other agitprop artists are doing our best to mock the facts into oblivion.

Old 10-08-2022, 11:15 AM

3,113 posts, read 937,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Who needs facts and reality?

I remember the Guardasil vaccine trials in India, the anti-vaxxers were pointing to participant deaths that included things like drowning, car accidents and even snake bites.

Jenny McCarthy and the rest of Hollyweird started it off only to have the far right pick up that meme and carry it forward.

We have a bunch of MAGA hat wearing Deniro's running around here lol.
The Indian government prosecuted Bill Gate's charity due to that unethical trial.

Old 10-08-2022, 11:17 AM

17,349 posts, read 16,485,995 times
She was a former WWE wrestler and she was the mother of 3 children so I don't know when she last competed.

Regardless, 30 is very young to just drop dead like that. I hope they figure out what caused it and whether or not there is a connection to the vaccine because that would be very scary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies