Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2022, 01:42 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,082,975 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
We will find out when they take the depositions or the lawsuit goes to trial. They have the woman who got them on the bus.
In other words no proof, just more assumptions, allegations, speculation, etc…because meanie DeSantis
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2022, 01:46 PM

23,799 posts, read 14,928,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Sure some adults were moved from one detention center to another usually involving deportation hearings. So what?

What difference does it make what time the flight took place? Some flights were in the daytime/some at night. There is nothing nefarious about the timing of the flights other than in the rightwing narrative.

DeSantis staged his sadistic media event/stunt during daylight hours for obvious reasons.

You haven't proved any of your points and you are apparently immune to facts.
Or he can't understand what he is reading.

Old 10-08-2022, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Or he can't understand what he is reading.
Lol. It’s easy to understand and I provided proof to it. The truth is just unpopular. https://denvergazette.com/news/biden...dc7904da0.html

Old 10-08-2022, 02:14 PM

13,389 posts, read 6,399,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Lol. There were 70 trips made in the middle of the night, not just moved from one detention center to another.

Because Sleepy Joe didn’t want it known it was happening, and it worked for awhile.

Nah, he simply wasn’t hiding it like Sleepy Joe, but is hilarious how you defend Sleepy Joe and criticize DeSantis for it.

I certainly have with links to proof. Interesting how you ignored this proof https://denvergazette.com/news/biden...dc7904da0.html

You’ve yet to prove illegals sent to MV were lied to about jobs that didn’t exist?
No, there were 70 flights identified by FDLE.

CNN found that 15 of 47 flights which it could confirm were made during the middle of the night.

That leaves 23 flights unknown what time they landed. Even if all of them landed in the middle of the night, it would still only be half.

Not really so secret when flights are landing at public airports all times of the day and night.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/17/polit...ion/index.html

Old 10-08-2022, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Lol. It’s easy to understand and I provided proof to it. The truth is just unpopular. https://denvergazette.com/news/biden...dc7904da0.html
The Denver Gazette claims 70 night time flights. The source they quote says no such thing.

Old 10-08-2022, 02:17 PM

Quote:
No, there were 70 flights identified by FDLE.

CNN found that 15 of 47 flights which it could confirm were made during the middle of the night.

That leaves 23 flights unknown what time they landed. Even if all of them landed in the middle of the night, it would still only be half.

Not really so secret when flights are landing at public airports all times of the day and night.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/17/polit...ion/index.html
You obviously ignored the “secret” part in the article I posted, but thank you for admitting that there were so many flights by Sleepy Joe dumping illegals. So funny how you defend him while crying about meanie DeSantis doing it. Once again the hypocrisy runneth over.

Proof that the illegals dropped in MV were told there would be jobs that didn’t exist?

Quote:
The Denver Gazette claims 70 night time flights. The source they quote says no such thing.
Proof that the Denver Gazette is wrong?

Old 10-08-2022, 03:00 PM

Quote:
You obviously ignored the “secret” part in the article I posted, but thank you for admitting that there were so many flights by Sleepy Joe dumping illegals. So funny how you defend him while crying about meanie DeSantis doing it. Once again the hypocrisy runneth over.

Proof that the illegals dropped in MV were told there would be jobs that didn’t exist?

I didn't ignore the secret part lol. The flights are coming in all times of the day and night at public airports.......reported by media all over the country........hardly a secret.

The number of flights is not the issue.

DeSantis did not transport unaccompanied minors. Totally different. But, I will agree he is a mean human being.

The Denver Gazette reports they were told by someone in DeSantis office there were over 70 secret nighttime flights.

They then quote someone in DeSantis office who says nothing about all the flights being at night or anything proving they are secret. How much more proof do you need? If you cant understand that or the other reporting on this you aren't going to understand anything else.

Old 10-08-2022, 03:25 PM

Quote:
I didn't ignore the secret part lol. The flights are coming in all times of the day and night at public airports.......reported by media all over the country........hardly a secret.

The number of flights is not the issue.

DeSantis did not transport unaccompanied minors. Totally different. But, I will agree he is a mean human being.

The Denver Gazette reports they were told by someone in DeSantis office there were over 70 secret nighttime flights.

They then quote someone in DeSantis office who says nothing about all the flights being at night or anything proving they are secret. How much more proof do you need? If you cant understand that or the other reporting on this you aren't going to understand anything else.
Except you are ignoring it.

Who said DeSantis transported unaccompanied minors?

Proof to Sleepy Joe only transporting unaccompanied minors with the 70 flights?

Proof that DeSantis’ office is lying about the 70 flights?

You’ve provided no proof that there weren’t 70 flights, nor have you provided proof that Sleepy Joe only transported unaccompanied minors, nor have you provided proof that the 50 illegals dropped at MV were lied to about jobs that didn’t exist. You’re simply crying about what meanie DeSantis did while defending Sleepy Joe.

Old 10-08-2022, 03:28 PM

23,799 posts, read 14,928,654 times
Quote:

What part of this whole chit storm do you not understand?

If the people are being relocated after entry, the USA government does not consider them illegals.

They are asylum seekers. Our law says they are entitled to a hearing in a courtroom. SO they wait. And we are paying for their room and board in most instances.

You don't like and neither do I. But it is the law.

Contact your congressman.

But just stop trying to make into something it is not.

Old 10-08-2022, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Except you are ignoring it.

Who said DeSantis transported unaccompanied minors?

Proof to Sleepy Joe only transporting unaccompanied minors with the 70 flights?

Proof that DeSantis’ office is lying about the 70 flights?

You’ve provided no proof that there weren’t 70 flights, nor have you provided proof that Sleepy Joe only transported unaccompanied minors, nor have you provided proof that the 50 illegals dropped at MV were lied to about jobs that didn’t exist. You’re simply crying about what meanie DeSantis did while defending Sleepy Joe.
I'm not ignoring it. There are no secret flights.

You said DeSantis did the same thing as Biden. Bidens flights were transporting unaccompanied minors and in some cases adult detainees to other detention centers. DeSantis not the same as Biden.

I didn't say DeSantis office is lying about th 70 flights although I do believe they have or if not out right lied slanted their tale. What I said was that what the Gazette reported and their source said do not agree.

I've never disputed the 70 flights. Some reports are 70 some 77........same diff more or less.

Once again I agree DeSantis is a sadistic mean sorry excuse for a human being.

Not defending Biden, just correcting misinformation being spread by Republicans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies