Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2022, 06:28 AM

7,685 posts, read 13,137,511 times

Advertisements

The question is,
"if your spouse filled out your mail-in-ballet and forged your signature would you turn them in?"

I say (yes) , if they would commit that type of crime, what else would they do. And that is just another level of attempted control.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2022, 06:30 AM

17,358 posts, read 14,613,136 times
I should be in jail for a billion years already for the amount of times in the last three decades that I've forged my spouse's signature.

Old 10-08-2022, 06:35 AM

1,744 posts, read 877,932 times
I don't have a spouse but if I did and he did that and it prevented me from voting for myself, yes, I would turn him in. Then I would call a lawyer and start divorce procedures.

Old 10-08-2022, 06:49 AM

17,775 posts, read 13,665,953 times
I would check the quality of the pliers and sauters before I did anything actually.

Old 10-08-2022, 07:04 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,947,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
The question is,
"if your spouse filled out your mail-in-ballet and forged your signature would you turn them in?"

I say (yes) , if they would commit that type of crime, what else would they do. And that is just another level of attempted control.
Depends. A person who already hates their spouse might turn them in.

Maybe you should work on your marriage instead of asking relationship questions in a political forum.

Old 10-08-2022, 07:26 AM

13,944 posts, read 5,615,884 times
I wouldn't care one bit if my wife goofed with the rules of the world's most rigged game...with her own name.

What I would care about is her ignoring twenty years of me ranting about how much I hate the government by putting my name on any government form and mailing it in. That level of disrespect and disregard is divorce worthy...so were such a thing to happen, I'd be pretty sad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
If your spouse is doing stuff like that you have bigger issues than just voting, I can guarantee that. Move out. And file for divorce.
Exactly

Old 10-08-2022, 07:28 AM

30,058 posts, read 18,652,475 times
Quote:
The question is,

WTF?

You would "turn in" your wife???

It would take an act of genocide on her part for me to report my wife to law enforcement.

BTW- My wife is like Mary Poppins and has only used four letter words about five times in our thirty three years of marriage..

Old 10-08-2022, 07:28 AM

30,140 posts, read 11,765,050 times
Quote:
The question is,

If your spouse is doing stuff like that you have bigger issues than just voting, I can guarantee that. Move out. And file for divorce.

Old 10-08-2022, 07:30 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,202,687 times
Quote:
Would you turn them in?
No.

Old 10-08-2022, 07:40 AM

39,208 posts, read 27,575,665 times
Quote:
The question is,

What kind of spouse would do such a thing?

It's not about politics, it's about this pathetic person's character. Eeeww. Must be really fun marrying such a person who is so obsessed with politics.

I won't turn him in, I would say, " honey, time for you to seek professional help."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies