Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2022, 09:10 AM

10,031 posts, read 9,507,142 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Nothing is more annoying than a minority looking down on another minority.
Happens all the time. What’s surprising is that some people don’t realize it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2022, 10:48 AM

6,084 posts, read 6,044,731 times
In the globalist plantation system, the so-called "people of colour", quite frankly despise being coloured & strive to out-nordic the nordics when it comes to "improving the race".

There's a nuance of difference when it comes to the rumi & teutonic protestant wings of the globalist plantation system but the obsession with nordicism is the same. At least with the previous & (to a great extent the) current generations.

Old 10-16-2022, 11:08 AM

73,013 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
At the same time, I'm no longer surprised by it. I was on the receiving end of it first hand. I've met some Asians and Hispanic persons who looked down on Blacks. I've met a few African immigrants, as well as Afro-Caribbean immigrants who looked down on American Blacks.

Old 10-16-2022, 11:22 AM

2,558 posts, read 2,218,929 times
In race as in other areas, "birds of a feather flock together".

Old 10-17-2022, 09:23 AM

9,876 posts, read 4,646,105 times
There's a reason that societies and cultures have made things/concepts like courtesy, manners, protocols not legal or administrative. And they're there to prevent what she did saying the quiet part outloud.

Those concepts exist for diplomatic reasons at the social level. No matter one's biases and opinions they should adhere to those concepts just to keep the peace socially if not politically. Without the ability to adhere to some very basic common or preferred practices she loses credibility and the ability to lead or negotiate the deals professional politicians do. She's not even a competent "professional".

Old 10-17-2022, 09:49 AM

78,416 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
At the same time, I'm no longer surprised by it. I was on the receiving end of it first hand. I've met some Asians and Hispanic persons who looked down on Blacks. I've met a few African immigrants, as well as Afro-Caribbean immigrants who looked down on American Blacks.
Yep and even in the US you get groups of whites that look down on whites largely along socio-economic lines.
(Same goes for blacks).

For some it's inbred methheads from the countryside for others it's hoodrats.

I leave everyone the best of Cletus Spuckler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCg35pPq-uY

P.S. Family tree shown at 2:10 shows that he is both father and grandfather to his children.

Last edited by Mathguy; 10-17-2022 at 10:00 AM..

Old 10-17-2022, 09:56 AM

3,078 posts, read 3,264,631 times
Quote:
How so? Are the experiences of minorities in a group so uniformly homogenous that being a minority means that they magically can overcome human nature?

These types of statements seem quite elitist, bigoted, and dehumanizing of minorities.

Old 10-17-2022, 03:45 PM

26,731 posts, read 26,812,827 times
Acting Los Angeles City Council President Mitch O’Farrell removed Councilmembers Kevin de León and Gil Cedillo from an array of council committee assignments on Monday, in yet another attempt at pressuring the two men to resign.

With Cedillo and De León refusing to step down, O’Farrell said the two had been removed from committees that deal with real estate development, housing, homelessness and other issues.

O’Farrell has said in recent days that he is determined to bring stability to City Hall, where one councilmember has already resigned and a vast number of political figures — including President Biden — calling for Cedillo and De León to depart as well. At the same time, O’Farrell made clear that he and others have not been successful in persuading those two to step aside.

https://www.latimes.com/california/s...cedillo-deleon

Old 10-17-2022, 04:28 PM

8,342 posts, read 6,431,022 times
I have heard things that make me believe that DeLeon believes he is some kind of super elite. Thats why he refuses to resign.

Old 10-19-2022, 07:05 AM

26,731 posts, read 26,812,827 times
The Los Angeles City Council selected Councilmember Paul Krekorian as its next leader Tuesday afternoon, ushering in a new and uncertain era for a city government still reeling from the release of an incendiary leaked audio recording last week.

With a 10-0 vote, Krekorian was chosen as the newest president of a council struggling to respond to revelations that three councilmembers — one of whom has since stepped down — and a high-level labor leader engaged in a secretly recorded conversation with racist and derogatory remarks.

Krekorian, who is Armenian American and represents the east San Fernando Valley, said his first task would be to begin to restore public trust in City Hall.

https://www.latimes.com/california/s...-new-president
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies