Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2022, 09:46 AM

19,148 posts, read 16,549,276 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
A recent Telegraph article stated Are the 'President's outbursts a product of his age — or simply a display of his character?'
I think it could be both. My mom had an old saying, "What soberness conceals, drunkenness reveals." In this case, mental decline is another reason he has no filter. I've seen it in dementia patients. They sometimes say the most shocking things. Biden is starting to have the same issues. His handlers can try to clean it up all they want but they better get used to it and learn to live with the embarrassment.

Last edited by JGC97; 10-10-2022 at 10:16 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2022, 10:21 AM

26,976 posts, read 13,226,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
I think it could be both. My mom had an old saying, "What soberness conceals, drunkenness reveals." In this case, mental decline is another reason he has no filter. I've seen it in dementia patients. They sometimes say the most shocking things. Biden is starting to have the same issues. His handlers can try to clean it up all they want but they better get used to it and learn to live with the embarrassment.
This senile old fool may yet cause a war, with his stupid threats, and Pelosi is as equally stupid in terms of foreign affairs.

Because he's a senile old fool, who wants to act tough to try and attract support for the midterms.

US president made most outspoken remark on threat of wartime nuclear weapons when speaking at a fundraiser on Thursday

Biden’s ‘Armageddon’ warning wasn’t based on new intelligence, US says - The Guardian (7th October 2022)

Biden is sending dangerous messages about Taiwan to China. The US should tread with care - The Guardian (May 2022

Biden again says US would defend Taiwan if China attacks - BBC News (19th September 2022)

Old 10-10-2022, 10:24 AM

24,296 posts, read 17,023,261 times
It is refreshing to see that the media is starting to come around to telling it like it is concerning Biden.

What was ironic with Trump the media was continually dumping on him but the average concerned citizen knew the true score that Trump was exactly what we needed then and now.

Biden told us he would unite us. He Lied.
The Democrats told us that the Adults would be back in charge. They Lied.

Biden is an old and bitter man. Imagine how he would be if we really faced an emergency? One that was not of the Democrats making..... He and Kamala are both nasty and useless.

Old 10-10-2022, 10:28 AM

51,964 posts, read 52,393,874 times
Biden is pathetic.

He's an insecure old fool.

13,562 posts, read 21,335,031 times
Biden was recently caught on mic saying "nobody F's with a Biden". That is his true character, along with getting on national TV and telling Americans "my patience is wearing thin with you", what American leader has ever had the arrogant tone to say that before?

He has a mob boss mentality and his family and family power matters above you and I, which is why in a current world crisis with a potential for nuclear war we have a president who is loosing mental abilities but also is arrogant with a ego, feel secure he is looking out for you and I?

He is very much what the Democrats accused Trump of being only in the case of Biden it is reality.

11,087 posts, read 10,647,214 times
I'm pretty much expecting a 25th Amendment call or a "retiring for his health" statement sometime after the midterms at this point. It seems to be getting more and more difficult for Biden's handlers to keep him functioning at the levels he needs to function at in order to keep up the charade, and at the current trajectory it's a matter of time before he does/says something which is impossible to spin/control/alleviate.

I dread the idea of Harris in the hot seat, but Joe really does need to be put out to pasture.

It's fun to see the same people who tried to prop Biden up during the campaign now say the same thing that those of us who weren't partisan hacks were saying from day one. We told everyone that the man was incompetent and cognitively impaired.

Old 10-10-2022, 10:32 AM

1,052 posts, read 447,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
They don't call it the "Daily Torygraph" for nothin'.

But that doesn't mean that we should quit demanding that Biden take the "Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV" test to see if he is all there..... Now known as PWMCTV test. Formerly known as the MoCA
As far as I recall, the majority of the "conservative" tory party celebrated at Biden's election, including Boris Johnson himself. They are hardly a Conservative party and their recent abysmal record shows that.

Old 10-10-2022, 10:35 AM

3,979 posts, read 6,544,970 times
Hysterical! The same twits who were outraged when the Brits came down on Trumpy were rampant with their comments about how the Brits should "mind their own business" and "we don't care what the Brits think - "Merica". Is this the same group now rallying behind the Brits when they have something to say about Biden? You guys seriously make it way too easy to call out the constant hypocrisy.

Old 10-10-2022, 10:36 AM

51,964 posts, read 52,393,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
I'm pretty much expecting a 25th Amendment call or a "retiring for his health" statement sometime after the midterms at this point. It seems to be getting more and more difficult for Biden's handlers to keep him functioning at the levels he needs to function at in order to keep up the charade, and at the current trajectory it's a matter of time before he does/says something which is impossible to spin/control/alleviate.

I dread the idea of Harris in the hot seat, but Joe really does need to be put out to pasture.

It's fun to see the same people who tried to prop Biden up during the campaign now say the same thing that those of us who weren't partisan hacks were saying from day one. We told everyone that the man was incompetent and cognitively impaired.
Harris ain't much better. This stupid woman openly said in the middle of an emergency in Florida, that black people should be first in line to get aid.

Just let that resonate for second. This woman is so damn tone deaf that she would openly endorse racism again a group of people while they still haven't found all of the bodies yet from the storm search and rescue.

I wouldn't let that stupid woman run a PTA meeting let alone be the president.

Old 10-10-2022, 10:45 AM

11,087 posts, read 10,647,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uconn97 View Post
Hysterical! The same twits who were outraged when the Brits came down on Trumpy were rampant with their comments about how the Brits should "mind their own business" and "we don't care what the Brits think - "Merica". Is this the same group now rallying behind the Brits when they have something to say about Biden? You guys seriously make it way too easy to call out the constant hypocrisy.
You elected a dementia patient and it's becoming more and more obvious to even the average individual that he's incompetent. Yeah, we're going to point out the fact that our predictions were vindicated when a media outlet that was singing his praises a couple of years ago is now calling out his flaws.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies