Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2022, 09:10 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,902,718 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
So PV operates like Sacha Baron Cohen does, eh?

Do you have a problem with that? Probably not, since you were all over that Rudy Giuliani scene Cohen shared about him "just tucking in his shirt"...

PV is not comedy though. They seem to take their work very seriously.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2022, 09:22 PM

30,160 posts, read 11,789,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
So PV operates like Sacha Baron Cohen does, eh?

Polling is showing the race even.

Old 10-12-2022, 09:33 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,180,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Do you have a problem with that? Probably not, since you were all over that Rudy Giuliani scene Cohen shared about him "just tucking in his shirt"...

PV is not comedy though. They seem to take their work very seriously.
eddie has to say something regardless of if it's relevant or not...

Old 10-12-2022, 11:23 PM

13,284 posts, read 8,452,873 times
Lake is a Flake .

One need not debate that assessment.

PV does HOLD itself in the best of darkness in how it conjured up half baked stories.

twist it to fit the narrative.

There comes a time where its absolutely important to consider the source. and the message its putting out.

Best said by a defendant who won a case against PV in Federal court on Liable and wire tapping-
"Hopefully, the decision today will help to discourage Mr. O'Keefe and others from conducting these kind of political spy operations and publishing selectively edited, misleading videos in the future"-

Old 10-12-2022, 11:27 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,902,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
Lake is a Flake .

PV does HOLD itself in the best of darkness in how it conjured up half baked stories.

There comes a time where its absolutely important to consider the source. and the message its putting out.

Best said by a defendant who won a case against PV in Federal court on Liable and wire tapping-
"Hopefully, the decision today will help to discourage Mr. O'Keefe and others from conducting these kind of political spy operations and publishing selectively edited, misleading videos in the future"-

Yes, we know PV edits their videos, just like the mainstream media. They are allowed to cut out stuff that is not related to the story. Who would sit through hours of audio waiting for the part that proves a point? It's called cutting to the chase.

You bring this point up in every thread PV is mentioned, and you get the same set of responses. We are all aware that lefties do not like PV and do not think it should have a right to exist and operate. We get it. But thankfully, people are capable of watching their videos and deciding for themselves without your "help" and guidance.

Old 10-13-2022, 07:13 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyxjon View Post
Katie Hobbs is so ridiculous. She’s so afraid of Kari Lake “shouting at her,” so she won’t debate.

I get the fact that Democrats, in general, love to be victims, but … this is ridiculous. I don’t think Kari Lake would “shout” at her.

I don’t live in Arizona, but my partner and I are rooting for Kari Lake.
hobbs is claiming victim status based on future possible events. lol.

Old 10-13-2022, 07:48 AM

25,732 posts, read 18,797,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
Lake is a Flake .

You didn't seem to mind when "selectively edited" video of Trump's words (during his presidency) were put out every other day by the "news" media, did you?

Old 10-13-2022, 08:20 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,858,077 times
Katie Hobbs appears to be about as intelligent as if she were the offspring between Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

The D's will do what they can to pad the results, but I don't think too many people are picking up what the dimwitted Katie Hobbs is putting down.

Old 10-13-2022, 08:23 PM

22,472 posts, read 11,995,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyxjon View Post
Katie Hobbs is so ridiculous. She’s so afraid of Kari Lake “shouting at her,” so she won’t debate.

I get the fact that Democrats, in general, love to be victims, but … this is ridiculous. I don’t think Kari Lake would “shout” at her.

I don’t live in Arizona, but my partner and I are rooting for Kari Lake.
We're rooting for Kari Lake, too, even though we don't live in AZ. We have a relative in AZ who has let us know that Kari Lake has his vote

Old 11-06-2022, 08:13 AM

9,532 posts, read 16,515,499 times
I don't live in Arizona but this election, has been making the news nationwide for some time now. Kari Lake has been on the news rather frequently, but I never see this Katie Hobbs other than a PBS interviews. Did Hobbs not do much campaigning in Arizona? I know she did not debate Lake, but I think she would have been better off if she did. If she hasn't been out and about like Lake has campaigning, then I don't see how Hobbs expects to have any chance at all in this election.

My guess is Lake will win in Arizona. She will probably get votes even from the voters, that don't agree with her Election Denial and her Abortion views. Simply because they feel lesser of two evils. Which seems to be a standard way of voting in this country for far to long.

Good Luck with your Arizona Election
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies