Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2022, 09:00 AM

7,511 posts, read 4,354,336 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
We're rooting for Kari Lake, too, even though we don't live in AZ. We have a relative in AZ who has let us know that Kari Lake has his vote
My wife and I enthusiastically voted for Kari Lake, Blake Masters and the every Republican on the ballot. Everyone that we know did the same. Arizona will become a red state again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2022, 09:30 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Yes, we know PV edits their videos, just like the mainstream media. They are allowed to cut out stuff that is not related to the story. Who would sit through hours of audio waiting for the part that proves a point? It's called cutting to the chase.

You bring this point up in every thread PV is mentioned, and you get the same set of responses. We are all aware that lefties do not like PV and do not think it should have a right to exist and operate. We get it. But thankfully, people are capable of watching their videos and deciding for themselves without your "help" and guidance.
Libs:
That video is too long to watch so I won't watch it. Can someone tell me what it says?

Also libs:
When given shorter video: That video was edited so I won't watch it. I already know that it's misleading because it was edited.

Old 11-06-2022, 10:11 AM

20,343 posts, read 19,925,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
Fun fact: Most of the critical responses to this thread will contain attacks against PV the organization and not the content of the video itself.
Beat me to it, lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies