Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2022, 10:34 PM

23,549 posts, read 12,525,568 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Are you saying the police on duty should have waited to ask them if they were carrying weapons before firing? I'm sure that's what you would have done, right?
So, according to you no cop should ask if someone is carrying weapons before the cop mows them down? The way of the left...shoot first, ask questions later, eh?

Old 10-14-2022, 10:41 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,204,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
So, according to you no cop should ask if someone is carrying weapons before the cop mows them down? The way of the left...shoot first, ask questions later, eh?
Bingo…and extremely interesting, as Dems so often defend and enable criminals, even violent criminals, and blame the police instead.

Old 10-14-2022, 10:55 PM

38,644 posts, read 26,374,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
& I will explain it as simply as possible by asking a straightforward question.

Was the Presidential election of 2020 rigged & stolen?

Edit: ok 2 questions, how do you explain the over 60 failed lawsuits?
Rigged for sure.

Stolen?

Maybe...partial credit for trying so hard.

Old 10-14-2022, 11:00 PM

32,062 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Rigged for sure.

Stolen?

Maybe...partial credit for trying so hard.
If democrats knew how to rig an election then Trump would have never won in the first place.

Old 10-14-2022, 11:11 PM

23,549 posts, read 12,525,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
If democrats knew how to rig an election then Trump would have never won in the first place.
Maybe they would have if they hadn't thought Hillary already had it in the bag. After all, she was supposed to win.

Old 10-14-2022, 11:17 PM

32,062 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Maybe they would have if they hadn't thought Hillary already had it in the bag. After all, she was supposed to win.
You give democrats way too much credit. How about just accepting wins and losses and move on.

Old 10-14-2022, 11:20 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,204,248 times
Quote:
They definitely had the rug pulled out from under them, and poor Hillary is still furious about it. It’s the reason for the because Trump goosechase that still continues today, lol. I love how she told Sleepy Joe not to concede under any circumstances if he lost…and I always think Deplorables when I see her or hear her name. Truly priceless.

Old 10-14-2022, 11:44 PM

3,098 posts, read 3,784,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
NPR? Seriously??

So...no fraud occurred in court?

If you notice Barr said "to date". If the FBI investigated like they said, they certainly didn't investigate thoroughly. Meanwhile, when the swing states investigated, they admitted they found problems.

How do you explain away all the irregularities? Explain in great detail.
Are you serious?

You trust Giuliani’s drug addict and and convicted felon witnesses but not the FBI and DOJ led by Trump appointees to Attorney General and FBI Director

***You still haven’t address my post about trumps lawyers denying fraud in court or republicans election officials. How do you explain this. I’ll number them for you ***

1)republican state election officials all testifying no election fraud occurred

2)Fox News and OAN aired retractions saying no fraud

3)Sydney Powell said no rational person would believe her fraud claims

4)Trump and his supporters lost 63 court cases many with republican judges in which Trumps own lawyers in open court said there was no election fraud even Giuliani and Sydney Powell deny fraud in court pleadings and in open court.

**trumps lawyers and affiliated lawyers deny fraud in court. Even Giuliani denied fraud in court ***

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/20/u...-lawsuits.html

Trump RNC lawyer in Arizona

attorney Kory Langhofer stressed the plaintiffs were "not alleging fraud" or "that anyone is stealing the election" — simply raising concerns about a "limited number of cases" involving "good faith errors."

Giuliani in Pennsylvania

And when Brann pressed Giuliani to explain why none of the specific legal claims in the suit are based on voter fraud, the president’s lawyer admitted the campaign isn’t pleading voter fraud at all. Later, Brann asked whether he should apply a higher legal standard of “strict scrutiny” to the case, which is required when fraud is alleged.

“If we had alleged fraud, then yes, but this is not a fraud case,” Giuliani said quickly.

Trump campaign lawyer Goldstein in Pennsylvania

“In your petition, which is right before me — and I read it several times — you don’t claim that any electors or the Board of the County were guilty of fraud, correct?” asked the judge. “That’s correct?”

“Your Honor, accusing people of fraud is a pretty big step,” Goldstein replied. “And it is rare that I call somebody a liar, and I am not calling the Board of the DNC or anybody else involved in this a liar. Everybody is coming to this with good faith. The DNC is coming with good faith. We’re all just trying to get an election done. We think these were a mistake, but we think they are a fatal mistake, and these ballots ought not be counted.”

“I understand,” he told Goldstein. “I am asking you a specific question, and I am looking for a specific answer. Are you claiming that there is any fraud in connection with these 592 disputed ballots?”

“To my knowledge at present, no,” Goldstein said.

“Are you claiming that there is any undue or improper influence upon the elector with respect to these 592 ballots,” queried the judge.

“To my knowledge at present, no,” was Goldstein’s reply.

These are statements from court records and reported in the American Bar association journal
https://www.abajournal.com/news/arti...zero-admission

Last edited by ssmaster; 10-15-2022 at 12:20 AM..

Old 10-15-2022, 01:02 AM

7,502 posts, read 5,751,017 times
This guy is a genius. I would actually watch this.

Old 10-15-2022, 03:20 AM

5,052 posts, read 3,955,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRM20 View Post
In this case, I am perfectly fine with the killing of an unarmed citizen by Capitol Police. Just like I would be OK with killing an unarmed person who breached a military installation.

And, again, what were Capitol Police supposed to do as a mob tried to breach the Capitol?
The small, female, and empty handed civilian posed quite a thread.

How many folks did Trump supporters kill? The New York Times and Nancy Pelosi told us for weeks they bludgeoned a cop to death on the Capitol steps. But that, as usual, was a lie. Why does the Left always lie?

Their favorite lie is that Trump told supporters to trespass in the Capitol? But that odd committee accidentally and repeatedly proved otherwise.

Ain’t it grand?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies