Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2022, 08:20 AM

3,408 posts, read 1,884,528 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by concreteblonde View Post
And Republicans don't??
NOPE! The reason Hershel Walker is going to win in Georgia is simple. He's not a Biden/Harris Democrat. You'll see!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2022, 08:23 AM

52,392 posts, read 34,115,484 times
Default Why is this sort of thing OK for Biden to do?

because democrat.

Old 10-15-2022, 08:25 AM

3,579 posts, read 1,553,504 times
I call this Real Man Rule #1:

Quote:
A real Man should not touch a girl or woman, unless they initiate touching or are wanting to be touched, and have indicated so. Or, to protect them from harm.
Taking a group photo is not an excuse to violate Real Man Rule #1.

What I don't get is why more mothers don't teach their daughters how to handle boys and men touching them. Teaching them how to respond to unexpected and unwanted touching. From anyone.

Old 10-15-2022, 08:28 AM

23,796 posts, read 14,924,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkHammer View Post
This is exactly why I can't take any criticism from Democrats of President Trump, MAGA or any Republican seriously. Not even one of them will stop by this thread and condemn the absolute CREEP that Biden is. His behavior is very very NOT ok and the (D) next to his name should not preclude any sane adult, regardless of political affiliation, from calling him on it.

Joe Biden is a very disturbing and disturbed man, and his advancing dementia is exacerbating those 'qualities.'
I condemn his creepy behavior frequently on here. Even as I wonder why his wife, daughter, sister, SIL, DIL and any close female employee has not told him to keep his hands to himself. And then slapped the stuffing out of him the 2nd time he does it.

I have to remember he probably thinks he has some special feeling for girls due to the death of his 1st daughter, and he has had brain surgery.

My own DH has trouble remembering you cannot touch little kids anymore. But he had a stroke and fell off a ladder from the second floor, landing on the concrete pool deck.

Habits of a lifetime are hard to break for some. But Biden should have stopped that chit the day before he filed to run for public office.

Old 10-15-2022, 08:33 AM

24,152 posts, read 10,473,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by james112 View Post
I call this Real Man Rule #1:

Taking a group photo is not an excuse to violate Real Man Rule #1.

What I don't get is why more mothers don't teach their daughters how to handle boys and men touching them. Teaching them how to respond to unexpected and unwanted touching. From anyone.
Why not the father? Mine did and he did it for me in public. It cost him a good bit of business but I will always remember.

Old 10-15-2022, 08:34 AM

23,796 posts, read 14,924,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post

Republicans want to be left alone.
You sure about that?

Some republicans want to tell people what they can do with their own bodies, what books can be in what library, who others can love. They tell us jobs and the economy are more important than the air we breathe and water we drink.

Old 10-15-2022, 08:39 AM

3,309 posts, read 1,938,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
There are dozens of pics and vids of Joe doing creepy stuff like this and nobody seems to care. Trump says crude words and these same people want to cancel him.

President Joe Biden grabs a young girl by the shoulder and tells her “no serious guys till your 30” as she looks back appearing uncomfortable, secret service appears to try to stop me from filming it after Biden spoke @ Irvine Valley Community College

https://twitter.com/fromkalen/status...81956242010114
Because democrats are conceited hypocrites who only care about raking in more and more taxes to pay the salaries of the delusional teachers, government "workers", and greedy union thugs that make up their base. As long as grifter clown democrat politicians are in power their solid gold gravy train will keep on steaming along blowing soot all over normal taxpaying Americans.

Old 10-15-2022, 08:40 AM

2,342 posts, read 1,135,168 times
Can you imagine how he would be attacked by the media if he said, "Consider the religious life. This world needs more prayers." Joe's a good Catholic, right?

10,361 posts, read 3,954,867 times
Remember, Jeffery Epstein was arrested under Trump's watch. That is all you have to know. It was probably Trump's first on his bucket list when he became president is to go after the SOB and it's what he did, and well, the other elites did not like that one bit.

2,912 posts, read 1,240,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
I condemn his creepy behavior frequently on here. Even as I wonder why his wife, daughter, sister, SIL, DIL and any close female employee has not told him to keep his hands to himself. And then slapped the stuffing out of him the 2nd time he does it.

I have to remember he probably thinks he has some special feeling for girls due to the death of his 1st daughter, and he has had brain surgery.

My own DH has trouble remembering you cannot touch little kids anymore. But he had a stroke and fell off a ladder from the second floor, landing on the concrete pool deck.

Habits of a lifetime are hard to break for some. But Biden should have stopped that chit the day before he filed to run for public office.
Thank you, sincerely, for proving me wrong. I appreciate that you posted your feelings on this.

In my life the most important job I've ever had was being Dad. Nothing will ever matter more to me than protecting and helping my children, and now Grandchildren. Behavior like his really gets under my skin. I find it appalling.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies