Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2022, 03:11 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,938,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete98146 View Post
I’m fully in ignore mode and my guess is most of America is as well on the ISM Buffet. Way too many other topics that are MUCH MUCH more important. Trans man, woman, unicorn whatever. Too much bandwidth has been spent on .00002 percent of the population. Hate to be insensitive but don’t care much about this topic. It’s over played.

I don’t mind being the jerk that voices what everyone else is thinking but afraid to voice their opinion.

Trans junk is so far back on the political priority list, I need a 12 burner stove!
That's all well and good but when it's the priority and #1 agenda item for others, that's when your 8 year old daughter finds herself talking a shower with a naked 45 year old man who identifies as a woman at a girl scout camping trip.

They are counting on trans fatigue burnout to further their agenda.

The funny thing is that it's not the trans pushing the movement. It's the LGB and the straights and the public schools. There aren't enough trans to get much of anything done, it's a numbers and influence game.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2022, 07:14 PM

5,067 posts, read 2,275,826 times
Made me laugh harder than any comedy routine I've seen lately.

Old 10-16-2022, 08:00 PM

19,400 posts, read 15,227,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkHammer View Post
Every day that I see a new batch of leftist insanity I'm glad that my Mom (who passed in 2014) is not around to see what the country she knew has devolved in to.
I think about this all the time. My parents were both Democrats, and so I always just kind of voted the same for a lot of my life. I never paid much attention to politics. I thought it was mostly BS and a waste of time. (Little did I know.) I left the Democrat party (and remain unaffiliated) after Trump was elected. I voted vehemently against him, but then changed my mind during his term.

Anyway, my mom is still "with us," but she has no idea what is going on now and I often wonder what she would think of it if she did.

My dad has gone, was a WWII veteran, and I KNOW what he would think about today's Democratic party.

I still think most politics are corrupt, but most of what the Democrats are proposing now is insanity. I won't go into why I think they're going in the direction they are, but at this point it's pretty much being exposed as to why.

Old 10-16-2022, 08:22 PM

2,354 posts, read 1,150,942 times
my recurring nightmare...being chased by a legless gay man.

Old 10-16-2022, 09:38 PM

6,855 posts, read 2,844,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsToValhalla View Post
Grown adults who think they're the opposite sex... grown adults who play dress up in fur costumes.
What on Earth happened!!?? How did people get this crazy? It seems more & more people are failing to reach actual adulthood (mental maturity):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irsG7LEsyrU

1. For anyone who thinks furries are a new thing, they have been around for a very long time.

2. For those who think being trans is a Democrat (or liberal or progressive) thing, there are also conservative trans people.

Old 10-16-2022, 09:50 PM

14,217 posts, read 4,588,279 times
Pressing charges

Lol

Old 10-17-2022, 02:53 AM

7,347 posts, read 3,520,483 times
i wonder if any of them go to church?
help at the food pantry?
donate their time/money to help others?

it’s all about “me” mentality of a godless society. seeking pleasure and instant gratification ahead of being selfless. it’s obvious to see these are lost people.

Old 10-17-2022, 08:15 AM

78,347 posts, read 60,547,237 times
The dude in the wheelchair clearly has mental issues and is likely under the influence too.

It's a huge country of 330+million and everybody has a cell phone.

So, now when someone does something crazy it's straight to youtube.

20 years ago we never would have heard about this let alone seen it.
(I saw some crazy stuff in the 90's, like a dude being attacked by imaginary bees, just nobody was recording.)

Something to consider when noting how things are *worse*.

Old 10-17-2022, 08:22 AM

2,842 posts, read 2,327,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
The dude in the wheelchair clearly has mental issues and is likely under the influence too.

It's a huge country of 330+million and everybody has a cell phone.

So, now when someone does something crazy it's straight to youtube.

20 years ago we never would have heard about this let alone seen it.
(I saw some crazy stuff in the 90's, like a dude being attacked by imaginary bees, just nobody was recording.)

Something to consider when noting how things are *worse*.
There's a lot of truth to this statement. Cell phone cameras have changed the way we view our World. Crazy has always existed, it just didn't have YouTube until very recently.

Old 10-17-2022, 08:22 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,938,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
i wonder if any of them go to church?
help at the food pantry?
donate their time/money to help others?

it’s all about “me” mentality of a godless society. seeking pleasure and instant gratification ahead of being selfless. it’s obvious to see these are lost people.
Gender identity politics is based on obsessive, compulsive narcissism.

The amount of time these people spend thinking about themselves is criminal.

It's also textbook mental illness.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies