Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2022, 06:11 AM

8,420 posts, read 4,578,117 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJ99 View Post
Its all George Washington's fault. If only people of that generation had stayed loyal to the king, no inflation today. And all the tea we could drink for free. Oh how wonderful that would be....

Anybody that thinks its all one mans fault is truly a fool
. Anybody that thinks their orange demi-god is without fault is an even bigger fool. When Republicans start admitting their wannabe misogynist tyrant isn't the second coming of Christ then they are free to find fault with the current wonder of the free world. Until then all I can say is the emperor has no clothes and watch them go into denial mode.
First you say that anyone who blames one man is truly a fool, then you go on to blame one man. Not yours of course, but still.

And "wonder of the free world"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2022, 06:17 AM

24,636 posts, read 9,464,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HJ99 View Post
Anybody that thinks its all one mans fault is truly a fool.
Anybody who didn't see Biden's campaign promise is truly a fool.

Imagine that, he ended up shutting down the economy YET covid is still around.

"Vote for me to solve all your problems, except, it's not my fault if I don't solve all your problems. Thanks for the vote!"

Old 10-17-2022, 06:34 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,270,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
Its not just our economy, but you can zoom in on that for your narrative. The whole world is in a global economic crisis, look it up. Covid, supply chains, lack of workers to even truck and deliver what IS available. Thats just for starters.
And which political party was responsible for the lockdowns, and the disruption of the supply chains?

Old 10-17-2022, 06:38 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
Democrats will never ever hold their own side accountable for anything which turns out bad.

It just isn't going to happen. Democrats motto is Party Before Country. Democrats are the most dishonest of all creatures.
Republicans will never ever hold their own side accountable for anything which turns out bad.

It just isn't going to happen. Republicans' motto is Party Before Country. Republicans are the most dishonest of all creatures.

The true zealots are the same, regardless of brand, but you knew that.

Old 10-17-2022, 06:40 AM

14,232 posts, read 4,596,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Republicans will never ever hold their own side accountable for anything which turns out bad.

It just isn't going to happen. Republicans' motto is Party Before Country. Republicans are the most dishonest of all creatures.

So you are saying the adults are not back in charge after all?

Biden also said the buck stops with him. Why are you arguing against your demented in chief?

Old 10-17-2022, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
So you are saying the adults are not back in charge after all?

Biden also said the buck stops with him. Why are you arguing against your demented in chief?

When you want to respond to something I actually said, let me know.

Straw men are boring and tedious.

Old 10-17-2022, 06:46 AM

14,232 posts, read 4,596,290 times
Quote:
When you want to respond to something I actually said, let me know.

Straw men are boring and tedious.
This is what you said “but but but Republican…..” in a thread about when will Biden’s voters hold Biden responsibility for his f* ups

And I asked you so the adults are not back in charge after all, huh?

Old 10-17-2022, 06:53 AM

29,503 posts, read 14,656,154 times
Quote:

I'm surprised about this post from you. Most of the time you make thought out rational posts, without too much drama or generalizations. Except this one.
There are plenty of us GOP voters that are unhappy with some of the things the party has done, is doing. The problem is, we are stuck voting for them, or not voting at all. And in the upcoming elections, I've got a feeling that many of us are going to do the same thing the Democrats did in 2020....cringe and vote , just to get the other team out. This political ping pong game really does nothing good for our country though.

Old 10-17-2022, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
I'm surprised about this post from you. Most of the time you make thought out rational posts, without too much drama or generalizations. Except this one.
There are plenty of us GOP voters that are unhappy with some of the things the party has done, is doing. The problem is, we are stuck voting for them, or not voting at all. And in the upcoming elections, I've got a feeling that many of us are going to do the same thing the Democrats did in 2020....cringe and vote , just to get the other team out. This political ping pong game really does nothing good for our country though.
Did you skip right over my final sentence in the post?

There are also plenty of Dem voters that are unhappy with some of the things the party has done and is doing.

That was the entire point.

Old 10-17-2022, 07:04 AM

29,503 posts, read 14,656,154 times
Quote:
Did you skip right over my final sentence in the post?

There are also plenty of Dem voters that are unhappy with some of the things the party has done and is doing.

That was the entire point.
Fair enough.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies