Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2022, 12:30 PM

21,014 posts, read 19,465,518 times

Advertisements

https://www.therealanthonyfaucimovie.com/viewing/

Very interesting. A long section on AIDS which I knew little about. I never knew of that New York orphanage where Fauci forced children to take experimental AIDS medicine and 80 died.

Please watch the video before commenting on it. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2022, 12:34 PM

4,468 posts, read 2,192,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
https://www.therealanthonyfaucimovie.com/viewing/

Very interesting. A long section on AIDS which I knew little about. I never knew of that New York orphanage where Fauci forced children to take experimental AIDS medicine and 80 died.

Please watch the video before commenting on it. Thank you.
I have not watched this one yet but I do plan to. There are several "underground" movies that expose the whole vaccine industry. I have not had any since I was a child and that is where it ended. I will NEVER take another vaccine of any kind.

IF you get a chance, go on TUBI tv and search for Shots. It's free and it's horrifying and rather lengthy.

Old 10-18-2022, 12:40 PM

3,113 posts, read 931,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by R0botBeer View Post
The response to the aids crisis was pretty disgusting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAzDn7tE1lU
I agree, what Fauci did was terrible. Especially when he insinuated HIV was spread through the air and when he experimented on HIV orphans with toxic drugs initially intended for chemotherapy.

Old 10-18-2022, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0botBeer View Post
Oh, this is directed by the guy who implied that Anne Frank had more freedom to the Nazis than people today in the US because of vaccines.

“Even in Hitler’s Germany, you could cross the Alps into Switzerland, you can hide in the attic like Anne Frank did,” said Kennedy Jr. “Today the mechanisms are being put in place that will make it so none of us can run, none of us can hide.”
Being put in place = not yet here.

Learn English, Bot. Someone needs to tweak your software.

Old 10-18-2022, 01:08 PM

Bots must love me, lol

That story was long discredited by RFK Jr himself.

Old 10-18-2022, 01:37 PM

423 posts, read 185,081 times
I haven't watched the documentary and have no clue about its producer but I've done my research about all the shenanigans that happened during the HIV outbreak that have been swept under the rug since the 80s and 90s. Fauci was the leader of the epidemic response team just like during Covid. The movie Dallas Buyer's Club with Mc Conaughy is a good one that paints a fairly realistic picture of that period and how Big Pharma basically killed thousands of HIV patients with toxic doses of AZT.

The NYC orphanage story with the black kids is also true. It's shameful. Outrageous. It's comparable in nature to the Tuskegee syphilis experiment on black people between '32 and '72.

I urge everyone who reads this thread to do the research about the scandalous handling of the HIV epidemic and the tragic unnecessary deaths caused by the FDA and NIH (Fauci) by overdosing AZT in patients and refusing all the other treatment options at that time.

Last edited by Easternman; 10-18-2022 at 02:02 PM..

Old 10-18-2022, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrexxitRalph View Post
Do you have a link?
He flat out denied it lol:

RFK Jr.: I did NOT make people get vaxxed to come to my party

https://www.nydailynews.com/snyde/ny...q3y-story.html

Old 10-18-2022, 02:18 PM

7,218 posts, read 3,411,105 times
who would have thought a career bureaucrat would be the hero of the left…actually it makes sense. to them government is their god

Old 10-18-2022, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
who would have thought a career bureaucrat would be the hero of the left…actually it makes sense. to them government is their god
What's funny is during HIV "epidemic", Fauci was vilified by the 'Left'. Pelosi even is on video hammering the little weasel. The 'left' was very much correct here, and didn't go far enough. It was the 'Right' who protected him.

How things have changed. Shows you politicians don't have any morals. If Pelosi was a moral person, she'd remember the HIV epidemic, and help lead the charge on getting rid of Fauci and holding him accountable.

Old 10-18-2022, 02:37 PM

Seems like a lot of Bots have taken interest to this thread, trying to shut it down perhaps?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies