Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2022, 06:54 AM

78,351 posts, read 60,547,237 times

Advertisements

"If true" is sage to note.

After all, this is a "news" entertainer trying to get ratings.

Old 10-19-2022, 06:57 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,938,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyxjon View Post
If that pediatrician lives in California, would they not get into trouble now given California’s latest law, if they recommend against the vaccine for any reason? (This one: https://www.latimes.com/science/stor...-in-california)

So no, I’m not sure we can trust folks who think our babies and children should receive the COVID vaccine.
They would.

MDs in California MUST support the vaccine.

What does that tell you about how good your care will be if MDs are simply following orders? Don;t need doctors in California. Just government laws and pharmacists to direct your "care" and be your drug dealer. Mandatory drugs for all.

Old 10-19-2022, 06:59 AM

3,444 posts, read 2,816,353 times
Each state decides what vaccinations are required for children to attend school. That would mean IF there were any truth at all to this, it would only be a recommendation from the CDC, not a requirement.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/imz-man...tate-reqs.html

Old 10-19-2022, 06:59 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,938,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
"If true" is sage to note.

After all, this is a "news" entertainer trying to get ratings.
????

Of course it's true.

CDC's ACIP is meeting this week to discuss adding it to the child vaccine schedule.

Did you really not know this?

Old 10-19-2022, 07:06 AM

7,911 posts, read 3,454,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangman66 View Post
You dont need to have significant medical knowledge to perform research. Unfortunately, I think many doctors have been told what to recommend when it comes to the vaccine in stead of being able to provide their own opinion. I asked specific questions and I was essentially provided a memorized response that did not address my concerns and when I asked again, they said they couldnt answer that. The only doctor I respect in my small circle is one my co worker visited that suggested there was no need to get the vaccine due to her age and health status but if forced to get it, recommended a specific one.

Didn't California just pass a law that said any doctor who spread "misinformation" would lose their license? Seems like good motivation for a doctor to lie to me. Better say it's safe or you lose your ability to practice.

Old 10-19-2022, 07:09 AM

6,368 posts, read 2,702,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlove View Post
Each state decides what vaccinations are required for children to attend school. That would mean IF there were any truth at all to this, it would only be a recommendation from the CDC, not a requirement.

Many states follow the CDC guidelines blindly, and "recommendations" have a tendency to become "requirements".

Old 10-19-2022, 07:12 AM

7,911 posts, read 3,454,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlove View Post

"Our recommendations are backed by nuclear weapons."

(shout out to any Civ2 fans in the house )

Old 10-19-2022, 07:12 AM

11,435 posts, read 5,973,383 times
The CDC doesn't make law. I get it. School districts could make Covid shots mandatory by citing CDC requirements. Not all states and cities have completely Leftist school districts or at least ones that would stand up to pressure from parents.

Yes, this is evil and should not be done. AT ALL. I just don't know how widespread it would be mandatory in schools. Big blue cities in big blue state -- absolutely.

There is no sense to this in any way shape or form. It is pure evil to mandate Covid shots to K-12 kids at this point. We know they have no risk from Covid (unless they have been vaccinated and have a heart attack or blood clot for sudden death syndrom).

Last edited by Igor Blevin; 10-19-2022 at 07:27 AM..

Old 10-19-2022, 07:20 AM

3,113 posts, read 938,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Your comments suggest you have significant medical knowledge. Most parents don't and have to rely on their doctors and the overall medical community.

There is no benefit for any pediatrician or medical expert to recommend a vaccine that would be dangerous to children. They gain nothing.
So, we can go off tangent and I can point out how medical consensus has been consistently wrong and harmful to the patients, but there is no need to do that here.

By putting it on the vaccine schedule and mandating it in schools, it takes away agency of the individual pediatrician and parent.

I posted earlier stats saying 59% of kids are unvaccinated. This suggests many pediatricians are NOT recommending kids get vaccinated or this would be a lot higher.

Old 10-19-2022, 08:13 AM

9,851 posts, read 7,718,719 times
Half of my grandchildren have already been pulled from the public schools and enrolled home schooling programs or private schools.

Parents that are paying attention and against the vax/mask mandates and woke policies will take action and get their children out of those schools.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies