Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2022, 01:38 PM

9,703 posts, read 4,533,507 times

Advertisements

Pennsylvania Democrat senate candidateFetterman campaign released a letter/his medical 'records' stating he was ok. His cholesterol is good and can walk 5-6 miles at one time. The doctor who signed the letteris Fettermans doctor is also a campaign donor.

https://freebeacon.com/elections/bad...ampaign-donor/

The doctor has also given over 10,000 thousand dollars in campaign donations to other candidates. And apparently just became Fetterman's doctor in May.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2022, 01:47 PM

13,273 posts, read 8,392,925 times
Lol! Reminds me of what Reagan said to the doctor working on him after being shot and brought in for surgery . I'll let folks look that line up, rather funny.

Listen if a sane doctor contributes to a group or cause that is above board and worthy, that's his/her decision and funds.

How does that effect the doctors years of medical knowledge and objective accessment?. Rarely does it. Very rare.

Old 10-19-2022, 01:49 PM

6,009 posts, read 3,263,833 times
It doesn’t matter how impaired Fetterman is, and it doesn’t matter how unlikeable Dr. Oz is.

Either you are happy with Biden’s administration and want Fetterman to rubber stamp it, or you don’t.

That is what people are basing their decisions on all across the country.

If I was in PA, I’d vote for Oz, not because I like him, but because the Biden administration needs to be stopped.

Old 10-19-2022, 02:10 PM

9,703 posts, read 4,533,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post

Either you are happy with Biden’s administration and want Fetterman to rubber stamp it, or you don’t.

If I was in PA, I’d vote for Oz, not because I like him, but because the Biden administration needs to be stopped.
And this is what the Fetterman campaign has finally realized that Biden is dragging on their campaign as much as his health issues. This is to sway the undecided and placate the base.

Everyone knows his impairment issues are the medical issue people want to know about. Even then the doctor and/or campaign throw in things like his cholesterol and how far he can walk to help hide cognitive issues in plain sight. It's a last ditch effort, their version of the kitchen sink.

Last edited by anononcty; 10-19-2022 at 03:08 PM..

Old 10-19-2022, 02:13 PM

85 posts, read 45,146 times
Quote:
It doesn’t matter how impaired Fetterman is, and it doesn’t matter how unlikeable Dr. Oz is.

I completely agree

Old 10-19-2022, 02:53 PM

24,332 posts, read 17,065,160 times
Quote:

That is what it comes down to. We often are forced to choose between the lesser of 2 weasels.

On one hand we have the Dems that will Lie, Cheat, Threaten and Pander to get the Power they crave. On the other hand we have the Reps that lately haven't been able to get out of their own way, are hardly united and tend to flip flop like wishy washy fishes. The Reps might be weak but at least they are not out to dismantle the country the way the Dems are.

Do we care if Fetterman can walk 5 miles? Isn't a cognitive test and the ability to communicate more important? Of course if he does get elected he is just going to do the bidding of the Left so he won't have to think too much.

Old 10-19-2022, 03:59 PM

23,839 posts, read 14,963,353 times
So what?

The White house doctor now congressman who signed off on Trump being in the best shape of any POTUS was a drunk and also a pill pusher to anybody who wanted them during the Obama administration.

Old 10-19-2022, 04:01 PM

34,274 posts, read 19,312,630 times
Oh noes! He saw a DEMOCRAT doctor and not one of the republican ones!

Pathetic nonsense.

Old 10-19-2022, 04:07 PM

21,076 posts, read 19,579,298 times
I read the letter and it does not say he is okay. He has a serious cognitive disorder which makes him unqualified to hold a serious position in government.

Old 10-19-2022, 04:46 PM

4,630 posts, read 1,930,078 times
Confusion when you read the Title as Doctor WHO
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies