Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2022, 04:36 PM

6,661 posts, read 2,966,569 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Those thugs were wrong for what they did. Lock them up. And if they aren't citizens, deport them. Truth be told, I expect this from American-born Blacks instead of immigrants. The only African immigrant group I've ever heard of doing that are Somali immigrants. I hardly ever hear about Nigerian or Ghanaian immigrants doing this.
The flag they were touting was from a place in Ethiopia. But listening to them rant, they sure sounded American born/raised, so you may still be right in your assessment.

While it is the accented immigrant Mothers who are out there trying to stop them and shooing them off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2022, 06:05 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 21 days ago)

29,550 posts, read 16,536,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post

Scenes like this is what the party of inclusion and diversity want. They preach about how we all need to come together but they are actually working on keeping us divided and in Fear of each other.

Inclusion has never once meant being ok with bad people.

Old 10-25-2022, 07:06 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,014,889 times
Seattleites are getting what they voted for.

Old 10-25-2022, 07:09 PM

1,411 posts, read 565,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Tell that to the Unite the Right attendees in Charlottesville and the January 6th rioters.
Deflect much?

Old 10-25-2022, 07:11 PM

73,009 posts, read 62,585,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
The flag they were touting was from a place in Ethiopia. But listening to them rant, they sure sounded American born/raised, so you may still be right in your assessment.

While it is the accented immigrant Mothers who are out there trying to stop them and shooing them off.
However they got to be violent, those particular individuals weren't about to listen to the mothers. They weren't going to listen at all.

Old 10-25-2022, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Inclusion has never once meant being ok with bad people.
Inclusion is meant to include the best of people regardless of race. It wasn't meant to include the bad apples, agreed. It's suppose to be about "if you're a decent person, you're a decent part, regardless of race or ethnicity".

Old 10-25-2022, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
But they’re not civilized, particularly the types shown here. They’re savages from a land barely out of caves incapable of functioning in a modern society. Violence is the only way they know and all they’re wired to do.

Change my mind!
I disagree with you. I think you just despise people of African background.

By the way, watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnBWw0i15lw

Old 10-25-2022, 07:44 PM

2,316 posts, read 958,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
What were the African immigrants protesting?

I see Ethiopian flags, so perhaps they're protesting the US backing of the authoritarian TPLF regime (shocker) against Ethiopia.

Old 10-25-2022, 08:05 PM

4,660 posts, read 4,119,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsToValhalla View Post
So this is what diversity and cultural enrichment looks like...

https://twitter.com/Texas_Made956/st...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

It makes sense why people are becoming less enthused with mass immigration.
The quality of the immigrants entering the U.S. has dramatically decreased over the past few decades.
In any sane country these people would be sent to a military prison as invaders until provisions can be made to send them back to their own country, after serving a just term or, I don't know, 20 years or so.

Old 10-25-2022, 08:47 PM

13,716 posts, read 7,987,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
You have to wonder what words were exchanged before the pummeling. The white guy looked real cocky but still it is no reason to beat on someone but that is street justice.

This just doesn't look random like so much of the senseless criminal violence we have been seeing.

Scenes like this is what the party of inclusion and diversity want. They preach about how we all need to come together but they are actually working on keeping us divided and in Fear of each other.

Yeah, words were exchanged which doesn't mean he deserved to get jumped.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies