Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2022, 03:20 PM

15,092 posts, read 8,634,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
I don't understand anyone supporting all this but they do. People are getting ready to vote for fetterwoman and he wants murderers out of prison and to roam their streets. It makes no sense. Are they brainwashed? In a cult? The party of doom and gloom?

I think they would welcome and wish for a nuclear war just to support their party even if they died. Kkk raaa zee!
Well that’s exactly where these demonically possessed maniacs seem to be rushing toward. The reality is, we are already at war with Russia. The elite 101st Airborne are already deployed near the Ukraine border. This is the first European deployment since WW II. Democrats are insisting that we will continue supporting the war until Ukraine wins, but the truth is, Ukraine cannot win, unless NATO and the US directly confront Russia with combat troops and combat air power.

The media is lying and gaslighting everyone about the real situation in Ukraine. Ukraine’s military has been decimated. Their power generation capacity has been reduced by 80%, with winter approaching, and much of the country in the dark, with no electricity. They are running out of fuel, electricity, and their ability to wage war is almost gone. Russia has mobilized 300,000 troops, along with substantial air power poised to launch the next wave of the conflict in a far more powerful, aggressive and devastating way that will wipe out Ukraine’s ability to respond militarily. The Russian military are not hampered by these critical problems, with no shortages of fuel or heat or electricity or ammo, or food to sustain their troops.

Russia is also calling on the UN and the International Atomic Energy Agency to investigate the dirty bomb Russia previously found, uncovering the Western false flag plot to detonate a dirty bomb to be blamed on Russia to justify US/NATO response.

Hopefully, in a couple of weeks we can get these maniacs out of the way, so that sanity can be restored, and nuclear war can be averted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2022, 03:28 PM

15,092 posts, read 8,634,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
I think the Progressives woke up and the Dems put them all back in their place.

I agree with them....get peace talks going.

Then again...shouldn't it be Zelensky calling the shots here and not Biden ?
It’s only the dumbed down American public who doesn’t understand that Zelensky is just a western puppet, and the US is dictating the actions. Everyone else knows, including Russia.

Old 10-25-2022, 03:45 PM

43,101 posts, read 18,269,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
It’s only the dumbed down American public who doesn’t understand that Zelensky is just a western puppet, and the US is dictating the actions. Everyone else knows, including Russia.
I'd like to know when Biden became the President of Ukraine.

I knew it was a proxy war...it IS the US vs Russia ...and Zelensky is off doing Vogue covers with his wife....

Old 10-25-2022, 05:09 PM

4,661 posts, read 1,952,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
I think the Progressives woke up and the Dems put them all back in their place.

I agree with them....get peace talks going.

Then again...shouldn't it be Zelensky calling the shots here and not Biden ?
Zelensky is probably pocketing billions in u.s. aid money as we speak, it seems every leader we have ever tried to help has done it. I doubt he will do any different. At a certain point he will make a deal with Putin, finish his term as President and quietly head off to be a multi billionaire somewhere. All on the American dime. Why oh Why would anyone believe any different when decades of history shows us this is what happens.

Old 10-25-2022, 05:15 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,859,543 times
"I'm a TEN STAR General.......hell, I even get my car insurance from the General, and I shop at Dollar General......so I get to be calling the shots on that war we are fighting in the......you know.......that 'country'. Is Jackie here? I heard she was going to be here today."

-- Joe "Watch Me" Biden

Boy, they will do anything to buy votes before the midterm. Shouldn't Joe's CPA be the one to make the call about the money laundering.....err....."war" in Ukraine?

Old 10-25-2022, 05:27 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by remco67 View Post
Zelensky is probably pocketing billions in u.s. aid money as we speak, it seems every leader we have ever tried to help has done it. I doubt he will do any different. At a certain point he will make a deal with Putin, finish his term as President and quietly head off to be a multi billionaire somewhere. All on the American dime. Why oh Why would anyone believe any different when decades of history shows us this is what happens.
The time to take the money and run was in February. Zelensky isn't there for money. Hes been dodging his squads and missiles.

Old 10-25-2022, 08:01 PM

832 posts, read 466,346 times
Hopefully Progressives are learning a valuable lesson here about our corrupt two-party system.

Old 10-25-2022, 08:30 PM

5,992 posts, read 3,731,946 times
I'm not as convinced as some of you are that Ukraine is the Bad Actor in this situation. It's not Ukraine that's invading Russia. It was definitely Russia that started this mess, and it appears now that Ukraine (with help from the US and other western nations) is showing Russia that they grabbed a tiger by the tail.

As long as we don't send American troops into Ukraine, I think it's a good idea to provide limited support to Ukraine. This war is hurting Russia much more than some here seem to realize. It's especially hurting Putin and his standing in his country. I'm surprised that Putin hasn't been taken out by his own KGB.

Putin has definitely made life much more difficult and unpleasant for his oligarchs and military brass, not to mention the lower class people in his country who are being ground up as cannon fodder in this war in Ukraine. This war has the added benefit of making China have second thoughts about invading Taiwan.

I'm not opposed to a settlement or peace deal, but any peace deal should include Russia withdrawing totally from Ukraine and also giving back the land they took 8 or 10 years ago. Further, Russia should have to pay BILLIONS and BILLIONS of dollars in reparations for the destruction they've done and the lives they've taken. And finally, Putin and his top generals need to be removed from power at a minimum... perhaps even imprisoned.

Old 10-25-2022, 09:26 PM

4,483 posts, read 5,330,846 times
Jayapal tried to spin it...

"The letter was drafted several months ago, but unfortunately was released by staff without vetting. As Chair of the Caucus, I accept responsibility for this. Because of the timing, our message is being conflated by some as being equivalent to the recent statement by Republican Leader McCarthy threatening an end to aid to Ukraine if Republicans take over. The proximity of these statements created the unfortunate appearance that Democrats, who have strongly and unanimously supported and voted for every package of military, strategic, and economic assistance to the Ukrainian people, are somehow aligned with Republicans who seek to pull the plug on American support for President Zelensky and the Ukrainian forces."

Remember: Democrats have voted strongly and unanimously to support every package of military, strategic, and economic assistance. That's billions and billions of taxpayer money to fund a petty dictator who banned opposition parties and restricted the press.

If you, fellow poster, are unaware that the U.S. government in one way or another has zero qualms about providing material and economic assistance to other countries' governments even if those governments are despotic and/or corrupt, you're out of excuses now.

Old 10-25-2022, 09:27 PM

4,483 posts, read 5,330,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas863 View Post
I'm not as convinced as some of you are that Ukraine is the Bad Actor in this situation. It's not Ukraine that's invading Russia. It was definitely Russia that started this mess, and it appears now that Ukraine (with help from the US and other western nations) is showing Russia that they grabbed a tiger by the tail.

As long as we don't send American troops into Ukraine, I think it's a good idea to provide limited support to Ukraine. This war is hurting Russia much more than some here seem to realize. It's especially hurting Putin and his standing in his country. I'm surprised that Putin hasn't been taken out by his own KGB.

Putin has definitely made life much more difficult and unpleasant for his oligarchs and military brass, not to mention the lower class people in his country who are being ground up as cannon fodder in this war in Ukraine. This war has the added benefit of making China have second thoughts about invading Taiwan.

I'm not opposed to a settlement or peace deal, but any peace deal should include Russia withdrawing totally from Ukraine and also giving back the land they took 8 or 10 years ago. Further, Russia should have to pay BILLIONS and BILLIONS of dollars in reparations for the destruction they've done and the lives they've taken. And finally, Putin and his top generals need to be removed from power at a minimum... perhaps even imprisoned.
This whole thing didn't start in February. Look up what Chomsky, Mearsheimer, and Ron Paul have said about this. Chomsky is left-leaning while Mearsheimer is on the right. But both agree on this issue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies