Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-27-2022, 10:59 PM

8,425 posts, read 12,146,581 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
It is impossible to allege wrongdoing or "misuse" regarding the documents Trump has because there aren't any rules regarding what he can do with them.
Let's let the court state there are no rules as to the documents.

Old 11-28-2022, 03:19 AM

16,152 posts, read 10,297,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
What you said isn’t proof to get him or that would’ve already happened….and Dems have been spiking the football for 6+ years with nothing to get him.

You’re the one that said the Trump organization committed fraud. “Because the Trump Organization was committing fraud is the answer”. Proof to that?
Um....as I clearly said in the post you are referencing the CFO of The Trump Organization plead guilty to fraud.

As I also said they don't indict a former President in a few days, this takes time. As for the proof I have already provided that for you as well. We HEARD him pressure election officials into changing the results. We have SEEN pictures of files marked Top Secret/SCI retrieved from Trump's home. Again I provied all of this, it's you who choses to ignore it.

Old 11-28-2022, 05:20 AM

1,797 posts, read 786,988 times
from my undersatnding, they (congress) cannot release the documents to anybody else, yea right, and they can only be use to see how the IRS audit presidents. Yea, right.

so they cannot be used to invent a crime, yea, right

Old 11-28-2022, 09:48 AM

41,018 posts, read 18,082,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
Um....as I clearly said in the post you are referencing the CFO of The Trump Organization plead guilty to fraud.

As I also said they don't indict a former President in a few days, this takes time. As for the proof I have already provided that for you as well. We HEARD him pressure election officials into changing the results. We have SEEN pictures of files marked Top Secret/SCI retrieved from Trump's home. Again I provied all of this, it's you who choses to ignore it.
The CFO isn’t because Trump.

Lol at a few days. It’s been 6+ years of trying to get him. When is he going to be indicted, another 6 years?

Last edited by erieguy; 11-28-2022 at 09:56 AM..

Old 11-28-2022, 10:16 AM

13,024 posts, read 7,407,169 times
My read, and I may be incorrect,
Trump has been under federal audit since 2010. The federal audit is complete but I don't think closed. He has been delaying and appealing the audit(s). His standard modus operanti. However, Letitia James, NY AG, is looking into Trump Org, state's filings and is trial. There is no statue of limitations for civil fraud. What is found in the State's filing is partially dependent on what is filed on the Federal forms.
Best scenario for Trump, is that he will have to file amended federal returns for the state's revised filings.
That could be a lot of years and a lot of accountant time.
YTMV

Old 11-28-2022, 04:19 PM

1,797 posts, read 786,988 times
but what does the state of NY have anything to do with this, If the irs are happy and the state irs are happy, then it should be over

Old 11-28-2022, 04:22 PM

42,327 posts, read 17,679,898 times
What happened to the raid of all those national security threat documents Trump had ?
Nothing so they are now going to pick apart his tax returns in hopes of finding something there ?

Any day now...any day.

Old 11-28-2022, 04:51 PM

8,425 posts, read 12,146,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
What happened to the raid of all those national security threat documents Trump had ?
Trump's lawyers are trying to go to SCOTUS on the issue. Delay, delay, delay!

Old 11-28-2022, 05:12 PM

18,320 posts, read 8,129,809 times
do you guys know that the FBI has...so far...released 3 versions of what they took from Trump?.....and each version they have backtracked on the previous version

no one is asking who these FBI agents were and did they have the clearance to be viewing all this so called "top secret" papers

where did those top secret nuclear weapons files go?....easy they didn't exist

...alone with all the other BS they were pushing to justify what they did

Old 11-28-2022, 05:50 PM

5,040 posts, read 6,324,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
no one is asking who these FBI agents were and did they have the clearance to be viewing all this so called "top secret" papers
FBI agents hold a minimum of a top secret clearance. It's a job requirement. For generic TS papers, yes, they had clearance and obvious need to know to conduct the search.

It is likely the agents conducting search were not read on to all special access programs they may have found, but classified documents are clearly marked with overall classification and caveats on every page-meaning you can just glance up at the top of any page and know that if you do not have appropriate clearance and access to not keep reading, that you need to safeguard it and get it to someone with appropriate clearance and access.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies