Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2022, 08:36 PM

19,718 posts, read 10,124,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by john3232 View Post
Outside of the 911 call, what the officers witnessed and whatever craziness David D. had to say there's not much else at this time. The simplest explanation as to what happened is probably something like this:
https://www.city-data.com/forum/64365693-post946.html
Except, the police say they saw them fighting with the hammer through the window.

Old 10-29-2022, 08:41 PM

20,048 posts, read 20,855,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
From that video:

"The US Capitol Police is responsible for protection of Speaker Pelosi and her family. The SF police department will assist in any way we can. I've been in contact with Chief Tom Menger of the US Capitol police. We've been in contact with his investigators and at least one of his Chiefs and we are working collaboratively. Any questions about the security of the Pelosi home should be referred to the US Capitol Police, that is their responsibility and I ask that you refer any questions about security to them. I won't be able to answer any of those questions."

Well, there you have it. The Capitol cops are responsible for providing security for Paul, and the home, whether Nancy is there or not.

Where were they?
Are we paying for them to patrol the residence 24/7 or on an as needed basis?
Or maybe they were there? Who knows. This is some high level sht so who knows what the real story and facts are. We may never know. We may only ever know what they want us to know.
Or, maybe it is what it is and we’re all too wrapped up in conspiracy theories because of who the victim is?
Nobody likes Nancy Pelosi. The people that like Nancy Pelosi don’t even like her.
So this is all excellent fodder for the masses either way.
Scandal of the century? Crazed nudist MAGA illegitimate son of Trump goes nuts?
It’s anyones wild speculation for now.

Old 10-29-2022, 08:43 PM

5,341 posts, read 4,429,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
I don't recall anyone saying explicitly whether the door was open or closed.
Of course you are right. I don't recall anyone saying that. However, I just assumed that he closed the door. I mean that's what civilized people do when there is another person present. He told DePare he had to go to the bathroom so I just thought that if he simply went to get his phone he at least would close the door to make it look like he really had to pee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.

Old 10-29-2022, 08:45 PM

13,734 posts, read 7,999,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
Except, the police say they saw them fighting with the hammer through the window.
That's not what the SFPD Chief Scott said happened when the officers arrived. Scott explained at the news conference after arriving and knocking on the front door it was opened. At this point the officers observed the two men fighting over the hammer.

Old 10-29-2022, 08:49 PM

20,048 posts, read 20,855,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
Please link to his original statements so I can read them for myself. Not the evil Democrat media's claims, but his own written statements.

Thanks in advance.
Don’t hold your breathe. You may pass out waiting.

Old 10-29-2022, 08:51 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,523,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
Supposedly, one of the first cops on the scene said that glass was broken out from the inside and Pelosi gave them his attacker's name but later said he did not know him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Supposedly Pelosi’s refusing to hand over security video?
Sources?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBouy View Post
You know what’s not done, a deranged man enters a home to kill someone’s and he lets people take a bathroom break.
You just said he is a deranged man. Yet you expect him to act logically while he is breaking into a house at 2 am?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBouy View Post
It’s almost Sunday, we ever going to hear who this third person was that opened the door for police.

The police chief can run his mouth about political attacks but can’t give simple facts.
Who said definitely there was a third person in the house?

I will say I am not happy with information coming out of the police department. Or the lack of information, that is. They need to start answering questions. Hopefully they will next week. Doubtful it will be tomorrow

Old 10-29-2022, 08:51 PM

7,334 posts, read 3,812,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1065 View Post
Again, Paul Pelosi does not have a gov't-provided personal security detail. The Capitol Police detail is for the Speaker only, and they were with her in DC.
Your post didn't age well.

US Capitol Police are responsible for protection of both the primary and family.

Chief of SFPD said,

Quote:
"The US Capitol Police is responsible for protection of Speaker Pelosi and her family. The SF police department will assist in any way we can. I've been in contact with Chief Tom Menger of the US Capitol police. We've been in contact with his investigators and at least one of his Chiefs and we are working collaboratively. Any questions about the security of the Pelosi home should be referred to the US Capitol Police, that is their responsibility and I ask that you refer any questions about security to them. I won't be able to answer any of those questions."

Old 10-29-2022, 08:52 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,440,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by john3232 View Post
Yes, that is strange. I own 7 SFH rental properties and each home has two or three bathrooms. All can be locked from the inside. It's highly unlikely the bathroom Paul called from didn't have a lock.

So... why didn't Paul just stay inside the bathroom and wait for the police to arrive. Why didn't he try and stall for time.
https://nypost.com/2022/10/29/paul-p...ring-break-in/

Did you notice that The Post is reporting that Pelosi spoke in coded language because DePape knew he was on the phone?

Huh. lol. More confusion that makes no sense. Why would he let him use his phone and who did he think he was talking to? Or did he just catch him in process of using the phone?

Post is attributing that tidbit to LA Times.

Old 10-29-2022, 08:52 PM

11,474 posts, read 6,002,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy Dayz View Post
And yet I can't pull up a single sentence of what Vice "News" is claiming.

I searched Google for "“Frenly Frens” “It’s OK to be White” Depape.

Nothing.

I searched Google for “Frenly Frens” include “ Faking of Adolf Hitler for History” Depape.

Crickets.

I searchede Google for “Frenly Frens” include “ Qanon” Depape.

Zilch.

Any help appreciated, otherwise this claim is just horse****.

Old 10-29-2022, 09:01 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
The SF branch office of the Capital police was opened just last year.

Because they claim he said, “where’s Nancy?”, it falls under the services of Capitol Police, which cannot be foia’d and they don’t have to release any evidence to the public.

Basically, they can write their own story.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies