Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2022, 06:58 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times

Advertisements

Very doubtful - We will ever see any footage of anything(as I keep saying). Why are some thinking otherwise. These are the Pelosi's—the Untouchables.

The Police already flipped flopped on their story.

They are going to Hang this guy, for whatever reasons. I'm not saying, he's not guilty. He'll Probably will be suicided.

Old 10-31-2022, 07:02 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,523,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
to my leftist friends who were screaming he was a MAGA Trump supporter.
He is a left wing nut job

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/pa...30/id/1094128/
Well, Newsmax, but it seems that he had a wide array of opinions over a lot of years. His later years it seems he had many what is considered right wing views. I don't believe he was very politically active, per se. I do think he shared a lot of conspiracy theories of late including the one about left wingers stealing the election in 2000. I do not know if that means he supported Trump or if he even voted. He had obvious mental issues, maybe undiagnosed. I believe his ex (or maybe it was his stepdaughter) said he was pararnoid. the ex said at one time he thought he was Jesus Christ. Pure speculate here, but he may have been a paranis schizophrenic.

A lot of people are trying to make this man a card carrying member of the party they oppose. My guess is that he is not a member of any party anymore.

Old 10-31-2022, 07:03 AM

9,510 posts, read 9,087,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
The defendent's lawyer can say they cannot get a fair trial in California or anywhere else because the cops released all the evidence and tainted the jury pool.

Sitting in a jury box seeing evidence is one thing.

For the whole world to see and know what the LE community thinks is another .

Now throw in all this crap by people with wild imaginations and no telling how the prosecution plays out.
It’s strange that your appetite for discretionary release of crime details only applies to elite democrat victims.

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Isn't it amazing how the media hasn't figured out the Jan 6 pipe bomber, the Supreme Court leaker, a single one of Epstein's clients, the motive of the Las Vegas shooter, but they knew Paul Pelosi's midnight visitor was MAGA even before both could put their underwear back on?

https://twitter.com/rising_serpent/s...06275148488707

Yes - it's amazing... -ly deceitful.
amazing indeed...

19,061 posts, read 12,720,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
At least keep up with the news. The one legitimate news sourrce that initially reported DePape was in his underwear has since recanted that report.
Underwear or not (and body cam footage will tell), this was no loyal Make America Great Again citizen. This was your typical California street degenerate. Progressive Democrats like to claim they are holier than thou, but they have just as many if not more nutty people on their side

Old 10-31-2022, 07:05 AM

9,510 posts, read 9,087,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Commenter View Post
It is a known fact that nudists don’t wear underwear.

My understanding is that this peculiar fellow is no longer a nudist so it is quite likely he was wearing underwear. Not to mention other clothes.
Let me be clear, no professional burglars jump fences without underwear.

Wait, did Pelosi even have a fence? What, no? Oh.

Old 10-31-2022, 07:05 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,523,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Very doubtful - We will ever see any footage of anything(as I keep saying). Why are some thinking otherwise. These are the Pelosi's—the Untouchables.

The Police already flipped flopped on their story.

They are going to Hang this guy, for whatever reasons. I'm not saying, he's not guilty. He'll Probably will be suicided.
What story did the police flip flop on? Asking for a friend

Old 10-31-2022, 07:06 AM

23,974 posts, read 15,082,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
What story did the police flip flop on? Asking for a friend

Old 10-31-2022, 07:06 AM

29,823 posts, read 24,908,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
I'm not 100% on the gay lovers theory myself. I think it could've been a drug deal gone wrong. Since Paul crashed his Porsche Carrera, it's risky for him to go out and pick up the drugs by car--he's gotta Doordash them. It's possible that when DePape saw who he was delivering drugs to, he tried to shake him down.

Yup. I'm sure there is no shortage of people who want to believe this was a lover's quarrel, a drug deal gone bad, or even both. But as I've stated early in this thread, it's a fool's errand rushing to judgement in a high profile case like this. For one thing, it's doubtful all the critical information is going to be made public so we can form accurate opinions. Instead, the news is just gaslighting people, which is what we have come to expect from them. So, can't turn to that for the truth either.

So, if we aren't going to get the truth from "reputable sources", the mind is going to wonder and people will come up with all sorts of wild theories. The partisan crowd will accept the theories that match their narratives and beliefs. The worst actors will use this incident as political fodder to smash their political rivals, as we have already witnessed.

The best thing to do is to give it some time and then we will be working with actual evidence and facts, instead of hunches and hare-brained theories. It's possible some of the footage of the actual event will be leaked out to the public, but I wouldn't expect it to be willingly provided to the public.

All in all, there is no telling what the real reason this loony individual did what he did. But we certainly can't rule out some of the more eccentric theories that have been offered, based on Pelosi's own recent history. He should be given the benefit of the doubt. But after the democrats used this story to try to paint all "MAGA" people as extremists, that's just not going to happen with a lot of people. Understandably so.

Old 10-31-2022, 07:07 AM

24,630 posts, read 9,458,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
If he doesn`t have a key, it`s practical.
Then you need a home alarm or a gun.

You're one homeless man away from being attacked by a hammer in your home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
I'm not 100% on the gay lovers theory myself. I think it could've been a drug deal gone wrong. Since Paul crashed his Porsche Carrera, it's risky for him to go out and pick up the drugs by car--he's gotta Doordash them. It's possible that when DePape saw who he was delivering drugs to, he tried to shake him down.
Nothing can be off the table. Since Ms. Pelosi was out of town, he was obviously up to something very suspicious when we look at his previous arrest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies