Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2022, 03:40 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,743,804 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
He wasn't homeless.

He was behaving - exactly - like those who stormed the capitol on Jan. 6 with zip ties and poles, looking for Nancy to kidnap and do who knows what else to her.

You're equating him with a nonsensical, homeless person who is unable to process what he's seeing. He's not.

This man put together a plan, and a backpack full of the tools he'd need, and got himself from Richmond to San Francisco, to the Pelosi's home, and inside the Pelosi's home.

This isn't someone in a total fugue. At all. He's just . . . brainwashed and blind in his loyalty.
What’s his address? How did he pay rent? hey did the neighbor of the hippie compound say he lived in the bus out front next door?

He is crazy. He was described as mentally ill, paranoid, talks to angels, thought he was Jesus and consumed by darkness. He’s crazy, Clara.

Old 10-31-2022, 03:41 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,717,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Think about the crazy people you see wandering the streets
When you say that I think about the crazy people pooping on public streets in San Francisco to such an extent that the city had to form a dedicated poop cleaning crew. This DePape guy fits that mold 100%

Old 10-31-2022, 03:42 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,183,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Bodycam footage are public records. So are 911 calls. It doesn’t matter if someone doesn’t want them released.
The FBI and Capital Police will take this over and bury this info. WE will never see any video. The "ongoing investigation" shuts down inquiry, access and covers the background

THIS: Fed criminal complaint in the Pelosi attack.

https://t.co/YSTFHD3zm1

Old 10-31-2022, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
He had lived there, at some point, likely before Oxane went to prison, and before the tenor of his beliefs switched sides.

And then, she left. And at that point (putting the timeline together) he left, for whatever reason, and switched political beliefs from far far left to far far right conspiracy believer.

I don't know what to tell you about his neighbor "Trish", but the charging documents say he's living in Richmond on Shasta Street for 2 years, and that was confirmed by the property owner.
The neighbor was not talking about the distant past, s said he he lived there and she last saw him just a week or two ago.

What is the address in Richmond? What did David do for work to pay for his apartment?

Old 10-31-2022, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by motownnative View Post
Maybe he went back and forth? Not sure, but his kids may still live in the hippie house. The one daughter stated she was on good terms with him.
She said she hasn’t seen him since she was 13.

Old 10-31-2022, 03:44 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 6 days ago)

35,627 posts, read 17,961,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1065 View Post
I don't know what's up with Mr. DePape, but I do hope he gets the help he needs. I am saddened to know that he'd had no contact with his family for many years. He apparently had nobody in his life to help him when he started to go off the rails. As someone with a family member who has mental health problems, I know firsthand that a loving, attentive family and a stable living environment can make a big difference.
He's likely going to be in federal prison - sounds like up to 30 years.

It sounds like this all began, this snowball rolling downhill, at the time Gypsy left his life to go to prison.

Then he kind of had no one.

I don't know where his mother is - whether she's living - but his stepdad seemed to be completely out of his life.

Old 10-31-2022, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
The FBI and Capital Police will take this over and bury this info. WE will never see any video. The "ongoing investigation" shuts down inquiry, access and covers the background

I agree. We should be able to see it but we will never be able to see it.

Old 10-31-2022, 03:50 PM

20,458 posts, read 12,379,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post

The FBI has arrived.

Cover up to commence shortly

Old 10-31-2022, 05:25 PM

29,817 posts, read 24,902,718 times
I can't believe you all are wasting so much of your lives thinking about this illegal immigrant loser.... Dwelling on the crazy is probably not good for one's sanity.

Old 10-31-2022, 05:31 PM

35,061 posts, read 17,006,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
I can't believe you all are wasting so much of your lives thinking about this illegal immigrant loser.... Dwelling on the crazy is probably not good for one's sanity.
Good point. Nobody has addressed the issue that I raised; that a person like this was roaming unattended. He needs care. More importantly, society needs to be protected from someone like him. Society is derelict in its duties in both directions.

The rejoinder will be that this person had rights until he clobbered Paul Pelosi. His “freedom“ did him, and society, a lot of harm.

Last edited by jbgusa; 10-31-2022 at 05:33 PM.. Reason: Add some last minute thoughts
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies