Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-01-2022, 06:38 AM

7,930 posts, read 9,154,161 times

Advertisements

Lots of strange things here. Pelosi notifies cops his house was broken into via the back door, and he is being held against his will. So the cops come and bring the bell on the front door?? They answer the door together holding the hammer jointly, and the attacker pops Pelosi right in.front of the cops.

I think I will wait for the security video and officer body cam to really find out what happened.

Old 11-01-2022, 06:42 AM

24,630 posts, read 9,458,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICANRICAN View Post
This nut may be a illegal alien from Canada Who over stayed his Visa!!
Something tells me Mr. Pelosi knew him.

What are the chances a random homeless man who walks in his underwear (nudist) knows where the Pelosi family lives? He knew there was no security or alarm system? Hmm.

The police reports will be interesting.

Old 11-01-2022, 06:43 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSHL10 View Post
Lots of strange things here. Pelosi notifies cops his house was broken into via the back door, and he is being held against his will. So the cops come and bring the bell on the front door?? They answer the door together holding the hammer jointly, and the attacker pops Pelosi right in.front of the cops.

I think I will wait for the security video and officer body cam to really find out what happened.
Thanks for letting us know you're a democracy hating MAGA violence advocating facts denier

Old 11-01-2022, 06:53 AM

30,370 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Neither man could explain their nudity or the reason for the hammer fight. Both refused drug tests and the third witness declined to testify. A video surveillance system had a malfunction offering no help.
It's highly probable that P Pelosi let in the crazy nudist. It's too bad their quarrel led to violence.

Old 11-01-2022, 06:59 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,523,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
He was severely mentally ill, speaking to angels, thinking he was Jesus, one day and planning the neighborhood block party the next. He sounds paranoid schizophrenic in one case and a social butterfly in the other. Those two don’t typically go together.
I do actually believe he is paranoid schizophrenic. I am not sure he ever sought help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSHL10 View Post

So you think it is possible someone is lying and the body cam footage will show something different than both men said happened to which the police found corroborating evidence?

I think people are for some reason expecting this mentally ill druggie to act with reason and logic in what he was doing? Most criminals would not have let Pelosi open the door. Then again, most criminals would not have let him go to the bathroom in the first place. Or either he'd try to get away. This man is not right in the head. Stop acting like he shoukd be making rational decisions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
It's highly probable that P Pelosi let in the crazy nudist. It's too bad their quarrel led to violence.
Come on. No it's not. SMH

Old 11-01-2022, 07:02 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Here is a good synopsis of the Justice Department complaint against DePape

Shocking new details blow up conspiracy theories about Paul Pelosi attack
Well, DePape is apparently a professional nudist, is a mentally unstable drug addict who lives in a converted bus, is a BLM supporter, and an illegal alien from Canada.

But, for whatever reason, the press is not be allowed access to either DePape's criminal arrest history, the bodycam video of the arrest, or being told who the third person was who opened the door and allowed the police inside Pelosi's home. And people wonder why stories have been circulating around to try and explain what happened.

Old 11-01-2022, 07:03 AM

616 posts, read 341,450 times
One only need to read through hundreds of posts in this thread to truly see how brainwashed Democrat leftists are. Democrats will not consider or ponder any information that goes against/beyond the APROVED main stream media narrative. CNN says a far leftist, green party, nude gay pride parade marcher is MAGA! I can't imagine the mental gymnastics it takes to be a Democrat today, why do you accept the non-stop non-sense that comes out of CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, New York Times, etc.

Old 11-01-2022, 07:05 AM

26,731 posts, read 26,812,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Something tells me Mr. Pelosi knew him.
What are the chances a random homeless man who walks in his underwear (nudist) knows where the Pelosi family lives?
Probably because that's what you want to believe.

Some conspiracy theories alleging Paul Pelosi and DePape knew each other allege the attacker had been found in his underwear when police arrived, a claim that was made in one news report that has since been retracted. The conspiracy, however, is still being spread.

https://www.latimes.com/california/s...-pelosi-attack

Old 11-01-2022, 07:08 AM

26,731 posts, read 26,812,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
for whatever reason, the press is not be allowed access to...being told who the third person was who opened the door and allowed the police inside Pelosi's home. And people wonder why stories have been circulating around to try and explain what happened.
There was no third person. Try reading something besides The Daily Mail.

Old 11-01-2022, 07:17 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,720,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
There was no third person. Try reading something besides The Daily Mail.
Daily Mail?

This was reported by Politico, the defacto left wing authority on DC politics:
https://twitter.com/redsteeze/status...27018168066049

There are so many lies being spewed that progressives just cannot keep track and get their stories straight anymore

The collapse of the cathedral is accelerating
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies