Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2022, 07:49 PM

8,227 posts, read 3,414,544 times

Advertisements

Pretty much, if you read the whole article. Proving Fauci is an evil liar. Please stop trusting him.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022...m_medium=email
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2022, 07:53 PM

18,489 posts, read 9,151,071 times
The pandemic started in Kazakhstan. Haven’t you ever seen the subsequent moviefilm Borat?

Old 10-29-2022, 07:56 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,189,699 times
Fauci the clown. And even with all of his lies, backpedaling, being caught unmasked, etc…, folks still believe him. He couldn’t fake it to make it in 2+ years. Should’ve been put out to pasture long ago.

Old 10-29-2022, 07:57 PM

25,118 posts, read 16,198,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good4Nothin View Post
Pretty much, if you read the whole article. Proving Fauci is an evil liar. Please stop trusting him.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022...m_medium=email
Unfortunately, Vanity Fair like Rolling Stone, whatever they used to try and be, and sadly whatever they think they want to be now, sunk their credibility from 2016-2020+

Old 10-29-2022, 08:01 PM

10,292 posts, read 6,813,150 times
Fauci an evil liar?

Hmm, that kinda DOES fit him, to a "T."

(I know some scientists that worked in his lab, back in the 1980's. Oh brother, the stories they have of their boss.)

Yep, evil liar works pretty good, here.

Old 10-29-2022, 08:03 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLJ1JpnkVc8

Old 10-30-2022, 05:47 AM

29,799 posts, read 24,880,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
So, you go to vanity fair for your accurate UNbiased "news"?

"
Vanity Fair

"

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/vanity-fair/

Mad magazine has 10 times more credibility!

I have a seldom used bridge for sale that vanity fair says in in GREAT condition. Interested?

Fauci was beloved by the left during Trump's presidency. He was viewed by much of the nation and the voice of reason, and even "the science". So if they are criticizing him now, maybe it means they have turned on him???

If so, than damn, I don't know what I'm going to do with all these Dr Fauci super hero action figures and plush dolls I invested in

Old 10-30-2022, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
So, you go to vanity fair for your accurate UNbiased "news"?

"
Vanity Fair

"

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/vanity-fair/

Mad magazine has 10 times more credibility!

I have a seldom used bridge for sale that vanity fair says in in GREAT condition. Interested?
Vanity Fair is rated far left, and distrust of Fauci is supposedly a far right conspiracy theory. And this article very carefully examines multiple lines of evidence from various sources. So yes, it can be trusted and has no obvious agenda. As opposed to Fauci and his friends, who have very obvious agendas.

Old 10-30-2022, 08:08 AM

3,113 posts, read 937,874 times
The Vanity Fair article is very good, and attacked this “mystery” from an angle I’d not have expected.

Kudos to Vanity Fair for doing real journalism in this situation.

Old 10-30-2022, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Fauci was beloved by the left during Trump's presidency. He was viewed by much of the nation and the voice of reason, and even "the science". So if they are criticizing him now, maybe it means they have turned on him???

If so, than damn, I don't know what I'm going to do with all these Dr Fauci super hero action figures and plush dolls I invested in
When Trump said the virus came from a Wuhan lab, Democrats automatically decided that was a far right conspiracy theory, and would not even consider it. So when a far left publication says it, I take what they say seriously. VF also had a previous article about lab leak, which made a heck of a lot of sense.

This article shows how an expert in Chinese official communication noticed that some kind of dire emergency happened in a Wuhan lab in Nov. 2019. That could make you think. And the article shows how the virology labs in Wuhan were under intense pressure from the CPP to get results, even though they were not ready.

Research on bat coronaviruses started in Wuhan in 2018. Not long after a pandemic started in Wuhan. All a crazy coincidence? Yes, if you believe the scientists and politicians who are highly motivated to cover up any possible disaster and protect their reputations and careers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies