Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2022, 08:02 AM

17,386 posts, read 16,524,581 times

Advertisements

Yawn. Who cares? Who watches that dumb show anyway?

Old 11-04-2022, 08:03 AM

24,495 posts, read 17,232,699 times
In the lead up to the 2020 election the Democrats scared independent women away from Trump by pushing lies and making them fear the future with Trump in charge.

Today independent women voters are Living the mess that the Democrats have created with their failed policies.

It's ironic how in 2020 women and voters as a whole were falsely concerned about the future but today with Biden they actually Fear it.

Those women on "the View" are so out of touch with reality.

Old 11-04-2022, 08:10 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,720,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
They’re just jealous.
No they're just saying the quiet part out loud of what the betters always think of the commoners

They think even worse of poor black people, and project it onto Republicans

I'd rather vote for a GOP who says he won't do anything for a poor person than a Democrat who says he will, blows all sorts of money on pork projects, and the people end up worse than they started with (like now with no police protection and 30% higher food and energy cost)

Old 11-04-2022, 08:14 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times
Good grief…

Compare classy intelligent high profile Republican women who make me proud to be a woman:
Kristi Noem
Nikki Hailey
Harris Faulkner
Kari Lake
Condoleesa Rice
Candice Owens

With high profile democrat women (who embarrass me to be a woman)
Nancy Pelosi
Hillary
AOC
Whoopi Goldberg
Joy Behar
Maxine Waters
Omar

Old 11-04-2022, 08:15 AM

30,370 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
What a POS. Yeah this is going to unite the people...against Dems.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Conservatives on Twitter were appalled at "The View" co-host Sunny Hostin for smearing "White Republican suburban women" as "roaches voting for Raid" during Thursday's episode of the show.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/conser...ed-immediately
Racist Leftist haters are going to hate, that's all they got.

Old 11-04-2022, 08:21 AM

2,953 posts, read 993,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Good grief…

Compare classy intelligent high profile Republican women who make me proud to be a woman:
Kristi Noem
Nikki Hailey
Harris Faulkner
Kari Lake
Condoleesa Rice
Candice Owens

Nancy Pelosi
Hillary
AOC
Whoopi Goldberg
Joy Behar
Maxine Waters
Omar
Day and night. Couldn't have said it better.

Old 11-04-2022, 08:35 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Good grief…

Kristi Noem
Nikki Hailey
Harris Faulkner
Kari Lake
Condoleesa Rice
Candice Owens

Nancy Pelosi
Hillary
AOC
Whoopi Goldberg
Joy Behar
Maxine Waters
Omar
And here’s another amazing comparison of shows that represent liberal women vs conservative women (the roaches???)

FOX’s Outnumbered — 4 classy intelligent Republican women and one guest each day who talk about policy and ideas — no ranting, insulting, hyper drama, snowflake complainers or character assassinations.
https://www.foxnews.com/shows/outnumbered

ABC’s The View — 4 liberal often badly-informed women ranting, character assassinations,insulting and hyper drama all the time….
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies