Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2022, 07:10 AM

12,905 posts, read 15,658,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
They ought to have a security system at least equivalent of that of a "commoner".
Yes, that we can agree on.

Old 11-06-2022, 07:11 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,740,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
They ought to have a security system at least equivalent of that of a "commoner".
Us commoners have better security than the husband of the third in line to be President. We also have electrical outlets next to our beds. If only we could understand the rich.

Old 11-06-2022, 07:22 AM

27,137 posts, read 15,313,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Us commoners have better security than the husband of the third in line to be President. We also have electrical outlets next to our beds. If only we could understand the rich.
Ha!

I used to build security systems in many homes of the very, very wealthy, inside and outside of them. These systems covered everything under the sun.
Why don't the Pelosi's use their's?

Also as an Electrician I know where all of their receptacles are for convenience around the bedrooms that you and I wish we had.

Old 11-06-2022, 07:26 AM

27,137 posts, read 15,313,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Assumptions from both sides - we have no information on what type of fracture hew had, what type of surgery was done ect.. The surgery most likely was done to release pressure on a subdural hematoma. Many people receive simple or linear fractures from a slip and fall. If he had a depression fracture which would require debridement and a plate - he wouldn't be out of the hospital.

As I said - a lot of armchair doctors and investigators who don't know what they are talking about.
Wondered about that as I had a skull fracture and subdural hematoma from a motorcycle wreck (along with multiple neck fractures).

Fortunately I ended up not requiring surgery though the Dr.s were ready to go in if they had to so I wondered what was required in Pelosi's case.
That especially in view of him returning home quickly.

Old 11-06-2022, 07:38 AM

20,726 posts, read 16,368,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetireinPA View Post
they did more than that. it turns out if appears Mr Pelosi and his attacker were in a consensual grapple if ya know what I mean and it went sideways. THATS why the whole thing reeks of BS and why he will most likely be deported without trial cuz any 1st year pro bono lawyer is gonna insist the body cam footage be shown. yeah, they were in their skivvies. thats sorta how it works
If we can't get Trump's financial records then I have no idea why the Pelosi's should have to prove to the public through video if a crime was committed. There will be a trial, and any video evidence or otherwise will be used. Why does anyone (or they) care if I believe what happened? No, my opinion, and all of yours makes no difference at all.

Oh - define "consensual grapple" - quit implying in a snide way...OWN IT.

Old 11-06-2022, 07:52 AM

23,548 posts, read 12,525,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
If we can't get Trump's financial records
^deflection.
Quote:
then I have no idea why the Pelosi's should have to prove to the public through video if a crime was committed. There will be a trial, and any video evidence or otherwise will be used. Why does anyone (or they) care if I believe what happened? No, my opinion, and all of yours makes no difference at all.

Oh - define "consensual grapple" - quit implying in a snide way...OWN IT.
Because the D's are using this matter for political purposes, to sway their voters. Because of that then they need to be forthcoming about everything regarding this matter.

Old 11-06-2022, 08:47 AM

13,211 posts, read 21,827,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Out of all these "new details", I see they fail to mention that he's an illegal alien that has been in the country for 22 years. Which gives that story ZERO credibility.
LOL. That is the sound of desperation.

Sorry, but he's still a low-intellect nut-case who was consumed with MAGA rhetoric and acted on them. Just like the J6 MAGAs. And not totally unlike the MAGAs on this forum spreading insane conspiracy theories as well.

Old 11-06-2022, 08:57 AM

6,230 posts, read 3,607,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
Do you think the Pelosi's have a bathroom like a commoner like yourself? HA, that's funny. I charge my phone in my bathroom because I don't want it by my bedside. My "bathroom" is very large and consists of 3 rooms: a small room with a door for the shower and toilet. The next bigger room is two sinks and a large soaking tub. Lots of counter space. No steam, no fecal matter. The third room is a walk in closet.
No, I don't think the Pelosis have a commoner's bathroom and nothing in my post suggested that. Toilet spray reaches 6 feet, according to microbiologists. Even if the toilet is behind a closed door, there are plenty of luxurious bathrooms in expensive homes where the shower is large enough to fit several people but is not in its own room. Also, they have said bathroom, not walk-in closet or dressing room attached to the bathroom.

What's funny is you acknowledge that the Pelosis aren't commoners, while falling for the story that no alarm was triggered when such a wealthy, high-profile family had their windows shattered and door breached.

Old 11-06-2022, 09:07 AM

5,985 posts, read 3,727,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
The NBC report also sates Pelosi and David were in the house for thirty minutes prior to the police coming.
Sure! I thought that EVERY homeowner invited burglars to have a drink and chit-chat for a while before calling the cops on them.

Old 11-06-2022, 09:08 AM

6,230 posts, read 3,607,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie&Rose View Post
Why would someone, especially elderly, not want their phone by there bedside. If you are home alone, and you have a medical emergency....you have to walk to your "huge" bathroom, to get your phone. Does not make any sense at all.
Enjoyed the tour of your bathroom.
Excellent point. With a large, multi-room bathroom it makes even less sense for an elderly person to keep it there. And one with a drinking problem.

At first they reported that he used a phone from the elevator. I guess they had to change their story because then people would ask how Pelosi was able to escape his bedroom (where the attacker supposedly woke him up) to reach the elevator. Or they'd ask if there's a security camera in the elevator.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies