Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2022, 09:47 AM

1,691 posts, read 612,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
No, they simply don't.

I've watched the entire thing more than once.

People wearing gloves in public spaces during the middle of a global pandemic is not cheating. People dropping off ballots for other voters they live with is not cheating. Taking a picture of yourself dropping off your ballot is not cheating.
Lol. So you are choosing to ignore the obvious. Got it. The only reason they would wear nitril gloves and remove them as soon as they stuff the ballots is because they are cheating. There was someone caught stuffing ballots from a fingerprint the authorities pulled from the paper, so the cheaters started using gloves.

Don’t you want secure elections? The only reason anyone would not want cheating investigated or try to downplay it is if you are afraid your side is doing it.

Old 11-06-2022, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Only because that is what you want to believe you're seeing.
Oh my gosh. Someone stuffing ballots in a box with gloves on and then immediately throwing away the gloves in the trash, nothing to see her right? Lol. Next you will tell me 2+2=5? You are afraid to admit there are people cheating for your side. Just admit that. Again, I am not saying Trump was cheated out of a win. What I am saying and it is clear as the sun is there is cheating happening in our elections and with as close as some of them are, we need to tighten up the process.

Old 11-06-2022, 10:07 AM

37,192 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginwaterland View Post
Oh my gosh. Someone stuffing ballots in a box with gloves on and then immediately throwing away the gloves in the trash, nothing to see her right? Lol. Next you will tell me 2+2=5? You are afraid to admit there are people cheating for your side. Just admit that. Again, I am not saying Trump was cheated out of a win. What I am saying and it is clear as the sun is there is cheating happening in our elections and with as close as some of them are, we need to tighten up the process.
What do gloves have to do with voting? We were in the middle of a pandemic. A lot of people wore gloves out if they thought they were going to come in contact with any object other people had touched. I wore them myself.

Old 11-06-2022, 10:15 AM

15,839 posts, read 6,543,563 times
2000 Mules is just another smoke screen. I have this sneaking suspicion that election denial is closely linked to racism, and an attempt to diminish the voting impact of minorities. If you look at the locations where claims of voter fraud was directed, it was often linked to areas with disproportionately high minority populations. You can see a similar attitude in the measures used to restrict voting rights. Right now this is mostly conjecture, but in time the truth will come out.

Block the Vote: How Politicians are Trying to Block Voters from the Ballot Box

Old 11-06-2022, 10:21 AM

13,240 posts, read 4,925,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
"2000 Mules" shows clear "probable cause" to investigate people bringing many ballots to many drop boxes at 2AM at night

Saw the movie "2000 Mules" when it came out in May 2022, and just got the book, I'm about 2/3 through it so far.

It makes no attempt to "prove" down to the last split hair, that that happened. But they have demonstrated that it likely did, in MANY different instances.... more than enough to establish what the police call "probable cause" to investigate more thoroughly, as the cops and the DOJ only can.

They have video from various state governments, of people putting half a dozen ballots in drop boxes, including some people showing up at many drop boxes and putting groups of ballots in each one, during the same night.

And they have data showing a cell phone going from place to place where drop boxes are, pausing very close to each one (accuracy within 15 feet), often late at night or in the wee hours of the morning. Sometimes the same cell phone does it five or six nights in a row. They can't get the name and address of the person who owns the cell phone, only Law Enforcement can get that, with a judge's warrant.

But they have put together a massive database of such info and pictures. And it is certainly enough to get Law Enforcement investigating the phenomenon. Getting judges' warrants, talking to the people who own those cell phones and asking why they were going from one drop box area to the next at 2AM, stopping at each one. And asking where did they get the groups of ballots they were seen on camera depositing in the drop boxes (illegal in many states)? And did somebody pay them to carry the ballots there and deposit them (illegal in all 50 states)? If so, who paid them? And where did those organizations get the money ($millions)?

The book and movie producers aren't trying to prove it themselves. But they are trying to produce "probably cause" to believe that there is foul play going on... and they have done that in spades.

Time for the DOJ, the Boards of Elections, etc. to step in and start gathering enough evidence to prove that John Doe of 1234 Main St. in Mytown GA deposited 35 ballots between 12 different ballot drop boxes between 1AM and 4AM on Nov. 1, 2020 (just before the 2020 election), and that witnesses saw him getting paid cash by the so-called "Get Out The Vote" campaign.

The people who produced "2000 Mules" already have a lot of that evidence, and it's plenty enough to establish "probable cause". They are using videos and photos from govt-owned cameras pointed at the drop boxes, and cell phone geotracking that the FBI has used in the past to track Jan. 6 protesters and prove they were at the doors of the Capitol building that day. They want (and a lot of other people want) for the police and the DOJ to step in and do their jobs, gathering enough evidence to make the case stand up in court beyond a reasonable doubt.

There is certainly enough to establish "probable cause", and even more when you start connecting the dots (something that leftists have been VERY reluctant to do).

Time to call the cops. And the government investigators. Any volunteers?
Why are they failing to provide evidence?
The current dispute stems from a lawsuit brought by Konnech, an election logistics software company that sued True the Vote and the two leaders for defamation, libel and slander. In recent months, True the Vote has pushed conspiracy theories about Konnech and the 2020 election, falsely claiming Konnech helped Joe Biden steal the election.

True the Vote is one of the most prominent conservative groups that peddle baseless claims of massive voter fraud and has championed so-called “election integrity” efforts for years. Their work fueled the debunked film “2,000 Mules,” which falsely claims Biden’s victory in 2020 was illegitimately achieved through systematic voter fraud.
Leaders of right-wing election conspiracy group jailed after being found in contempt of court

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/01/polit...tempt-of-court

Old 11-06-2022, 10:26 AM

13,240 posts, read 4,925,181 times
Quote:
What is your point?
An Associated Press review of every potential case of voter fraud in the six battleground states disputed by former President Donald Trump has found fewer than 475 — a number that would have made no difference in the 2020 presidential election.
Far too little vote fraud to tip election to Trump, AP finds

https://apnews.com/article/voter-fra...37c7601db3328f

Old 11-06-2022, 10:53 AM

7,502 posts, read 5,752,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
Bill Barr directly pointed out that the methodology of the movie was completely flawed.
Ah, Bill Barr, now I believe it..

Old 11-06-2022, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
What do gloves have to do with voting? We were in the middle of a pandemic. A lot of people wore gloves out if they thought they were going to come in contact with any object other people had touched. I wore them myself.
You obviously did not watch the documentary. One camera catches a woman in the middle of the night walk up and stuff ballots in a box while wearing nitril gloves. She then immediately turns around takes them off and throws them in the trash. That’s not at all suspicious to you?

Old 11-06-2022, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
What is your point?
An Associated Press review of every potential case of voter fraud in the six battleground states disputed by former President Donald Trump has found fewer than 475 — a number that would have made no difference in the 2020 presidential election.
Far too little vote fraud to tip election to Trump, AP finds

https://apnews.com/article/voter-fra...37c7601db3328f
You trust AP news? Are they election fraud experts? What was their method of investigation? Did they look at all the camera footage at the ballot boxes? Speak to polling place workers everywhere? Verify the voting machines were not hacked? I highly doubt they did a thorough investigation. Probably did some googling and said, nope no fraud.

Old 11-06-2022, 01:00 PM

37,192 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
You obviously did not watch the documentary. One camera catches a woman in the middle of the night walk up and stuff ballots in a box while wearing nitril gloves. She then immediately turns around takes them off and throws them in the trash. That’s not at all suspicious to you?
Not in the least.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies