Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2022, 04:15 PM

2,043 posts, read 855,366 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I don't know, Harris never polled well with black women, or blacks in general, so I don't think there needs to be a great deal of concern there, but then again, there would be the mouthy and militant ones claiming it was not her incompetence, but her color. If the Dems get lucky, the red wave hits with a big BANG, and it would tie the hands of Harris in many ways, thus making her less of a threat than Biden is between the Dem majority and his dementia, lying and never being too bright in the first place.

Getting Biden out, if he doesn't want to go will be difficult. I don't think that he will go willingly, and imagine the amount of information he could threaten to share if push came to shove. Maybe he ends up joining the others on the Clinton death list at that point.

The only way out for the Dems is the red wave in the mid-terms, and let the Republicans clean up the mess that those that put Biden in office have made.
All Republicans have to do is pull up her record where she knowingly prosecuted innocent Black people for crimes she knew they were innocent of. And they’ll turn on her. The media did a great job keeping this out of the spotlight during the election. She was all about herself and climbing that ladder. And all that matter to her where wins in the courtroom. She didn’t care who was innocent or guilty. She’s a total hypocrite
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2022, 04:17 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,805,591 times
Biden won't be tossed to the curb. I hope he doesn't run in 2024, but he won't be leaving office before then.

Old 11-06-2022, 04:18 PM

21,132 posts, read 19,707,707 times
Biden and Harris will be jointly impeached and Trump, who will previously be chosen as speaker of the house will succeed to the Presidency.

Old 11-06-2022, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Biden and Harris will be jointly impeached and Trump, who will previously be chosen as speaker of the house will succeed to the Presidency.
In your dreams, lol.

Old 11-06-2022, 04:22 PM

17,342 posts, read 11,277,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
How would Harris be worse than Biden?

Well, she is an incredibly dumb person, who refuses to actually do anything that might require some effort.

Well, if somehow Harris fall into the presidency, she will be impeached within a year… So the next batter up would be the Speaker of the House.

So!! Within the four years of the Biden’s administration, we could possibly have THREE presidents, in less than four years!!
Everyone is overthinking this. It doesn't matter who the Dem President is the next 2 years. He/She/It, will be a lame duck and not be able to do anything other than sit in the White House and host dinners without the approval of Congress which Dems will no longer control. Any executive actions the Dems wanted have already taken place.

Old 11-06-2022, 04:26 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,142,943 times
Sippy-cup bunker dwelling pedo Joe Obiden won't be tossed to the curb. He'll be loaded up in a nut-wagon and shipped off to an asylum for the highly demented. And cackling Harris will be sent back to the street corner in the red-light district where she came from.

Old 11-06-2022, 04:35 PM

21,932 posts, read 9,498,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I don't know, Harris never polled well with black women, or blacks in general, so I don't think there needs to be a great deal of concern there, but then again, there would be the mouthy and militant ones claiming it was not her incompetence, but her color. If the Dems get lucky, the red wave hits with a big BANG, and it would tie the hands of Harris in many ways, thus making her less of a threat than Biden is between the Dem majority and his dementia, lying and never being too bright in the first place.

Getting Biden out, if he doesn't want to go will be difficult. I don't think that he will go willingly, and imagine the amount of information he could threaten to share if push came to shove. Maybe he ends up joining the others on the Clinton death list at that point.

The only way out for the Dems is the red wave in the mid-terms, and let the Republicans clean up the mess that those that put Biden in office have made.
Yeah, but they have SOOOO much on him. Not even a contest.

Old 11-06-2022, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by armourereric View Post
I have had maybe 5 visions in my near 60 year life, most have come true and were not all that much of consequence. But I had on last week: President Biden is actually staunch anti-abortion and agrees with the recent SCOTIS decision. After all, he is Roman Catholic like myself. I saw that he, in coordination with the church presents as a buffoon in order to intentionally damage the party because he really wants abortion illegal. What if this were to revealed as true and proof became public.

Just some nut job thoughts while I play solitaire cash.
Sorry but this is nuts. He is about as Roman Catholic as I am. He is so incredibly corrupt and he doesn't know where he is half the time.

Old 11-06-2022, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by john3232 View Post
The Dem leadership won't have difficulty convincing Jill Biden that her husband shouldn't run in 2024. The problem is Harris. She'll expect to be elevated to the top slot in 2024 but her approval ratings aren't any better than Bidens.

The real problem for the Dems is how to get rid of Harris. Toss in the fact she's a woman of color, still a fan fav. of many in the MSM and things could get messy for the Dem leadership.
As I said in the OP, that's how they get rid of her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Biden won't be tossed to the curb. I hope he doesn't run in 2024, but he won't be leaving office before then.
Why not? Why don't you share WHY you think that? You just toss around such empty, meaningless comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
In your dreams, lol.
Rinse, repeat.

Old 11-06-2022, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
As I said in the OP, that's how they get rid of her.

Why not? Why don't you share WHY you think that? You just toss around such empty, meaningless comments.

Rinse, repeat.
So who would you think would be president if he were to leave? Harris? Trump?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies