Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2022, 10:32 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,931,000 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by john3232 View Post
Best thing for her is to take a serious look at her drinking. She might be advised to contact the media and make a public apology but otherwise it's best she say nothing further about that night.

Anything she says now will only draw attention to those video clips.
She needs to go deep underground if she hasn't already.

I absolutely believe she is in danger if she doesn't. I would be surprised if the family does not have some type of security presence at their house.

Her life is basically over.

Old 11-08-2022, 10:48 AM

6,384 posts, read 4,819,709 times
If the drunk girl using the "n" word had been black, I'm sure she would have been allowed to go to her dorm room and sleep it off, and this story would not be in the news.

What are the chances that police would have been called? Zero!

The fact that the drunk is white, and her target is black is the ONLY thing that makes this story newsworthy.

After working with black teenagers and their families for 3+ decades, I can attest to the fact that they are extremely racist towards white and Asian people.

Blacks are indulgently treated like naughty children when they act inappropriately, but whites must be pilloried. The scary part is that it is usually other white people leading with torches and pitchforks!

Last edited by Futuremauian; 11-08-2022 at 11:25 AM..

Old 11-08-2022, 10:55 AM

6,384 posts, read 4,819,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post

I absolutely believe she is in danger if she doesn't. I would be surprised if the family does not have some type of security presence at their house.

Hyperbole much? She can dye her hair, change her name, and enroll at another school. The bigger issue is her getting a handle on her mental health.

Old 11-08-2022, 11:02 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,245,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuremauian View Post
Hyperbole much? She can dye her hair, change her name, and enroll at another school. The bigger issue is her getting a handle on her mental health.
She can monitze her fame.
All the ingredients for an American success story. No matter which way she goes with this.
Being a martyr also works.

Old 11-08-2022, 11:25 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,507,768 times
Quote:

her future would be exponentially brighter if she'd tried to bomb a federal building, like 0bama's pal bill ayers (and wifey bernadine) did.

they were rewarded with cushy positions at top universities

Professor Bernardine Dohrn remarks on her Manson Family remarks
Professor Dohrn now says her comment: "Dig It. First they killed those pigs, then they ate dinner in the same room with them, they even shoved a fork into a victim's stomach! Wild!" was an ironic joke.

Old 11-08-2022, 11:30 AM

4,891 posts, read 2,048,883 times
Well, she just filed 13 and deep 6 her own future since no Fortune 500 company or any government agency is going to touch her. Heck, I’d bet Starbucks wouldn’t give her a job!!

Do I think that her life should be destroyed? No, but WOKE-ism doesn’t believe in second chances, so she’s screwed.

As for the Black student, she’s a superstar and a true professional since she did not over react in this situation. I laughed as she said, while holding back the drunk idiot, “I don’t get paid enough for this,” in a cool and collect manner. Again, she’s a superstar and will be successful in life.

This goes for the third female since she also didn’t over react either. This gives me hope for the future of the country since this proves, to me that today’s young adults are capable of being professional and handling a situation in a balanced and mature manner.

As for the White girl, I hope that she has the ballz to apologize to the two Black ladies and seek out help if she has a drinking issue or simply stay away from alcohol since she can’t handle liquid stupidity.

I also hope that the university doesn’t expel her either, but school will be very difficult for her at this point since she will be treated as an outcast in every class and event.

Old 11-08-2022, 11:36 AM

35,565 posts, read 17,911,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
Well, she just filed 13 and deep 6 her own future since no Fortune 500 company or any government agency is going to touch her. Heck, I’d bet Starbucks wouldn’t give her a job!!

Do I think that her life should be destroyed? No, but WOKE-ism doesn’t believe in second chances, so she’s screwed.

As for the Black student, she’s a superstar and a true professional since she did not over react in this situation. I laughed as she said, while holding back the drunk idiot, “I don’t get paid enough for this,” in a cool and collect manner. Again, she’s a superstar and will be successful in life.

This goes for the third female since she also didn’t over react either. This gives me hope for the future of the country since this proves, to me that today’s young adults are capable of being professional and handling a situation in a balanced and mature manner.

As for the White girl, I hope that she has the ballz to apologize to the two Black ladies and seek out help if she has a drinking issue or simply stay away from alcohol since she can’t handle liquid stupidity.

I also hope that the university doesn’t expel her either, but school will be very difficult for her at this point since she will be treated as an outcast in every class and event.
She withdrew.

Old 11-08-2022, 12:15 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,931,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post

That's exactly what I met.

She is persona non grata now. There is no where she can go. Literally. No job, no college, no nothing.

Old 11-08-2022, 02:19 PM

8,425 posts, read 12,176,413 times
Quote:
Anyone who lives in Florida knows the intent when used by a black person to describe a white person.

Funny how the usual suspects are completing ignoring this fact.

Adams knew exactly what he was saying. And the audience CHEERED when he said it. They, also, knew what he meant.

Stop gaslighting.
I fear for your reading comprehension levels. Check what I posted.

Old 11-08-2022, 02:22 PM

8,425 posts, read 12,176,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
She can use her 15 minutes of fame for good or for evil.
She can become the (beautiful) poster child of redemption or double down and go with the narrative of how unfair the system is and how blacks to the same thing but worse and with no consequences. If she plays her moment of infamy right she won’t need a college degree to start and monetize her brand.
I see a book deal, YouTube channel, endorsements, onlyfans. Really, the sky’s the limit.
DWTS, female wrestler….
Like a new Bristol Palin?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.