Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2022, 08:07 PM

96 posts, read 50,664 times

Advertisements

The Democrats may refuse to have an honest discussion about science and ideology, but the voters are very unhappy.

“And in a notable indication of the public's sentiment about Democratic-embraced theories on "gender identity" and LGBTQ ideology, fully half of exit poll respondents said "society's values on gender identity and sexual orientation" are "changing for the worse."

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...utlook-economy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2022, 01:37 AM

5,117 posts, read 2,159,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyfulmorning View Post
The Democrats may refuse to have an honest discussion about science and ideology, but the voters are very unhappy.

“And in a notable indication of the public's sentiment about Democratic-embraced theories on "gender identity" and LGBTQ ideology, fully half of exit poll respondents said "society's values on gender identity and sexual orientation" are "changing for the worse."

Or happy or just don’t give a rats behind? I’m in the later camp. Just don’t pay much attention to this stuff. Doesn’t interest me much. If I use an incorrect pronoun or fail to notice their sexual orientation, I’m sure I offend them but call me Mr. Insensitive, cause I’m not going to lose much sleep over it.

Old 11-09-2022, 02:53 AM

7,329 posts, read 3,514,319 times
it’s best to avoid mentally ill people as they will most likely pick a fight and end up filming you for not respecting their genitals.

Old 11-09-2022, 03:04 AM

7,685 posts, read 13,137,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete98146 View Post
Or happy or just don’t give a rats behind? I’m in the later camp. Just don’t pay much attention to this stuff. Doesn’t interest me much. If I use an incorrect pronoun or fail to notice their sexual orientation, I’m sure I offend them but call me Mr. Insensitive, cause I’m not going to lose much sleep over it.
I'm with ya. Don't give a tinkers damn about the sick minded Gender-Benders or the snowflake feelings.

Old 11-09-2022, 04:01 AM

17,338 posts, read 11,262,503 times
The problem here is that if 50% don't support it, does that mean 50% do support it? Think about that for a moment.

Old 11-09-2022, 04:15 AM

17,297 posts, read 12,228,591 times
Democrats are following the lead on the experts on this. They’re not the ones with their heads in the sand because what the experts are saying makes them uncomfortable or goes against their dogma.

Old 11-09-2022, 04:21 AM

7,329 posts, read 3,514,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
Democrats are following the lead on the experts on this. They’re not the ones with their heads in the sand because what the experts are saying makes them uncomfortable or goes against their dogma.
following academic theory more like it. what long term studies have been conducted on the subject that yielded positive results? i can name a few that were disastrous.

Old 11-09-2022, 04:25 AM

25,838 posts, read 16,515,156 times
It was long considered a mental disorder by the top doctors in the field until the Democrats figured out how to use these poor souls as tools.

Old 11-09-2022, 04:43 AM

4,831 posts, read 3,259,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyfulmorning View Post

From what I'm reading today about vot results, the voters aren't unhappy enough.

Old 11-09-2022, 05:08 AM

9,468 posts, read 10,794,806 times
The real story is that half the country embraces all of this, not that half do not. Let that sink in….half the country disagrees with basic biology and believes people can change their gender. As more Gen z come of age each year the insanity will continue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies