Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2022, 11:41 AM

10,531 posts, read 6,167,855 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
No actually, it was full of a lot of leftist spin and lies and just plain ridiculous stereotyping to demonize the opposition.

This poster admitted to 6 of them, so...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Not an evangelical Christian. Just a normal conservative male in his 40's and I scored a 6/15 on your list.
#13 cracks me up. Those kids don't need kitty litter. They need a mental institution.

Old 11-10-2022, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstarling View Post
Antifa? Are they a still a thing?

Yeah haven't you heard? It was actually Antifa that attacked the Capitol, disguised as Trump supporters to make Trump supporters look bad. Well that's according to Laura Ingraham anyway, so it must he true.

Old 11-10-2022, 12:15 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstarling View Post
Antifa? Are they a still a thing?
Yeah haven't you heard? It was actually Antifa that attacked the Capitol, disguised as Trump supporters to make Trump supporters look bad. Well that's according to Laura Ingraham anyway, so it must be true.
Exactly.

Ashli Babbitt died leading Antifa through a broken window in the capitol building. Antifa were pulling American flags off the building and replacing them with Trump flags.

Antifa were chanting "hang Mike Pence!"

It all makes perfect sense. It's obvious.

Old 11-10-2022, 12:19 PM

62,965 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by winnfarm1947 View Post
I voted Dem because:
1. Trump
2. Dobbs/Women’s rights
3. The Republican Psrty (evidence on this forum) had gone WAY. too far right for moderates.
4. Trump
Trump wasn't on the ballot!

Women's rights? Abortion has merely been turned over to the states it's not been outlawed!

But you don't think that the left has gone too far left? Really?

Again, Trump wasn't on the ballot!

Old 11-10-2022, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Well, some people think that's not the same thi--OH LOOK THERE GOES AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT! HURRY GO CATCH HIM!
Either we have laws against illegal immigration or we don't! Either one understands that illegal aliens are a detriment to our society or they are too stupid not to. Either we enforce all of our laws or we don't!

Old 11-10-2022, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Trump wasn't on the ballot!

Women's rights? Abortion has merely been turned over to the states it's not been outlawed!

But you don't think that the left has gone too far left? Really?

Again, Trump wasn't on the ballot!

No Trump wasn't on the ballot but half the country are still obsessed with Trump and all things MAGA and Trump endorsed a lot of the Trump MAGA style wannabees. Who pretty much all failed miserably by the way due to Trumps kiss of death so most people voted the right way. We're done with all the MAGA nonsense.

And abortion...

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...oe-v-wade.html

Old 11-10-2022, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadnerb View Post
I want republicans to offer me anything substantive for issues that I care about, like education, health care, the environment, and the economy. Republicans are a disaster on all of these.

For example, I care about the expanding of protection of public lands. Things like not opening up the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge to oil drilling, the Tongass NF to logging, the Grand Staircase-Escalante to development, etc.—all of which were pushed for by Trump. The republicans will never, ever be good for public lands. They would sell Yellowstone to Exxon if the price was right.
Huh? We had a robust economy under Trump. Where are you getting that the Republicans don't care about education, healthcare and the environment? What flavor leftist kool-aid are you drinking?

Yeah, the Democrats are so good at protecting lands....NOT! They don't even want to protect our own borders! These illegals have left waste everywhere while trampling through our border and many times it was on Indian land!

Maybe you should look up the details and the reasons for any policies that the Republicans and Trump tried to do or wouldn't do. You know what they say "the devil is in the details". Leftists have a tendency to put their own spin on the truth. They've been doing it for some time now.

Old 11-10-2022, 12:32 PM

1,492 posts, read 796,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunbiz1 View Post
What concerns me is this being way too close, equating to too may idiots watching Fox.
I equate this to watching CNN.

Old 11-10-2022, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
It's a cult.

One definition is
"a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing. 'a cult of personality surrounding the leaders' "

We see slavish devotion to a known con artist and shyster. Trump the man is a criminal nightmare, and the cult members can't even see it. They would let him do anything and not complain. In fact, they cheer him on ... we see that here.

Even when one of Trump's confederates hatched a scheme to defraud Trump supporters, he was actually convicted in a court of law but Trump pardoned the man and Trump supporters cheered! That's effed up.

I think some of them would give him their daughters.
There is no devotion to the man per se but his policies so no, it's not a cult! No more of a cult than the Obama supporters were.

It's merely your biased opinion that Trump is a con artist, shyster and a criminal.

I have no idea what or whom you are talking about in your third paragraph.

You are so effed up yourself that your remark in your last sentence is completely uncalled for and you should be ashamed of yourself for saying such a thing!

Tired of your constant nastiness in here and your constant obsession and foaming at the mouth about Trump when he isn't even president anymore. Seek help and buh, bye.

Last edited by Oldglory; 11-10-2022 at 01:10 PM..

Old 11-10-2022, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Um, see item No. 2 in her list. You just did that.
Abortion kills life end of story as it's a fact!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies