Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2022, 11:37 AM

302 posts, read 232,959 times

Advertisements

I am concerned about the person who came in 2nd place to that. Maybe some form of counseling.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2022, 11:52 AM

29,179 posts, read 14,465,656 times
Just saying...
https://youtu.be/6i4wmgvKR9o

Old 11-10-2022, 11:55 AM

23,658 posts, read 13,854,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superhornet View Post
I am concerned about the person who came in 2nd place to that. Maybe some form of counseling.
Good point, given it is a beauty contest. I mean, not everyone can be like Miss New Jersey. (the self defence scene of "Miss Congeniality") and have a harden complex to handle the circumstances that are unfair that life hands us. Especially since current society may not teach the techniques to handle "you can be entirely right but those in charge may decide another way"...................

.........................or, as Q pointed out. "Now, pay attention 007. I have always tried to teach you two things. First, never let them see you bleed. Second, always have an escape plan.".

Old 11-10-2022, 12:07 PM

37,953 posts, read 22,057,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
Just a little something to break up the post-election discussions.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...st-competitor/
The woke are just insane. The woman's movement has gone down the toilet, when unattractive, overweight men are winning women's beauty contests. Sorry, but the left are just out of their minds. There is no compromising with people as far gone as that.

Old 11-10-2022, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraSavannah View Post
Good point, given it is a beauty contest. I mean, not everyone can be like Miss New Jersey. (the self defence scene of "Miss Congeniality") and have a harden complex to handle the circumstances that are unfair that life hands us. Especially since current society may not teach the techniques to handle "you can be entirely right but those in charge may decide another way"...................

.........................or, as Q pointed out. "Now, pay attention 007. I have always tried to teach you two things. First, never let them see you bleed. Second, always have an escape plan.".
Contests like this one are specific. When we have a weight lifting contest, the winner is chosen for lifting the most weight. A cooking contest is won by the cook who prepared and served the meal that was the best tasting, best looking. A science contest is won by the most ingenious project. A woman's beauty contest is won by the WOMAN who is the most attractive in figure, face, personality and talent. The "winner" of this contest was neither a woman nor was he attractive.

Like I said, the woke have lost all reason and judgement. They are driven by a warped and twisted agenda. Their agenda requires that reality and common sense must be sacrificed to move that agenda forward.

Old 11-10-2022, 12:25 PM

1,866 posts, read 928,539 times
If you're a liberal, then you're pretty much forced to acknowledge this trans man as being beautiful, stunning, and brave. If you don't, then you're a racist, looks-shaming, fat-shaming, Trump supporting bigot!

Personally, I think the man looks like an ungodly abomination, an abhorrent monstrosity of modernity.
This is what happens when psychologists don't treat their mental patients but instead encourage their mental patients to become a laughing stock, an object of ridicule, mockery, & laughter for normal folks.

Old 11-10-2022, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
Lefties speak a different language than the rest of us. I've just about given up trying to figure out WTH they're talking about most of the time.
All we need to do is observe the mid term elections. We have:

1) runaway inflation
2) crime is out of control in many cities
3) diesel fuel is in a dangerous shortage
4) our children are being indoctrinated to hate themselves for the sin of being born white
5) our children are being indoctrinated to think they were born in a body with the wrong sex
6) Biden and the dems have ran up our national debt by $5 trillion dollars in 2 years
7) We surrendered Afghanistan to the Taliban
8) our president is senile

and yet... the same woke Democrat voters who applaud this trans insanity, have just voted to give us more of the above. These people are insane.

Old 11-10-2022, 12:36 PM

23,658 posts, read 13,854,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Contests like this one are specific. When we have a weight lifting contest, the winner is chosen for lifting the most weight. A cooking contest is won by the cook who prepared and served the meal that was the best tasting, best looking. A science contest is won by the most ingenious project. A woman's beauty contest is won by the WOMAN who is the most attractive in figure, face, personality and talent. The "winner" of this contest was neither a woman nor was he attractive.

Like I said, the woke have lost all reason and judgement. They are driven by a warped and twisted agenda. Their agenda requires that reality and common sense must be sacrificed to move that agenda forward.
Well, in theory.........but one should have the mental framework to handle defeat or loss when things don't go to plan. A and B.

A: Remember Star Trek: TNG "Peak Performance"? "It is possible to make no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness. That is life." Just lines from a fictional show but still can apply.

B: I learned my or learned my best "Sometimes, the Dragon Wins" lesson in an exercise where a town is being held hostage by a special weapon. Long story short, despite all we did, it looked like in the end we would have to give the crooks what they wanted and let them escape. Afterwards, of course, I imagine it might be the US version of Israel, post Munich, either by us or backed by us.

So the thing is that when you don't win, for whatever reason, you don't let it stop you. Right or wrong, one thing holds true..............life isn't fair. It may not be right that the Greater person won but ..........

Old 11-10-2022, 12:42 PM

1,110 posts, read 669,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
You can't make this stuff up.
Budget cuts. I think they merged the pageant with the pie eating contest...

Old 11-10-2022, 01:31 PM

2,845 posts, read 963,114 times
Is this like the guys who yell about "the gays" being so disgusting but then get caught using a glory hole in the park bathroom? Usually the people who yell the loudest about something being "gross" are the ones with questionable histories in their computer histories.

Also, only the very worst sites out there are "reporting" on this. It seems one butt munch starts the mockery and the other dipsticks glom onto the "story."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies