Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2022, 07:19 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,940,989 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Doubtful. And in this case, these young ladies, all of which are much better looking (remember this is a beauty pageant) lost a scholarship to this not very attractive guy. That is why people aren't happy. I get it, you deserve your rights, but your rights end when they stomp on another's.
Maybe, it wouldn't be so bad, if Brian looked like Hunter Shafer, that definitely isn't the case though.
None of the girls needed to bother entering.

They could've saved themselves the time and the money.

The winner was decided as soon as he entered the contest.

Other pageant girls need to take note.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2022, 07:42 AM

29,468 posts, read 14,639,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
None of the girls needed to bother entering.

They could've saved themselves the time and the money.

The winner was decided as soon as he entered the contest.

Other pageant girls need to take note.
Agreed. All in the name of inclusivity.

Old 11-16-2022, 08:10 AM

6,855 posts, read 2,844,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
Always the exception that proves the rule. Pathetic comment.

This is like saying, "well we had bums in the 1970s" vs. miles of open air drug markets with violent, mentally-ill homeless in front of endless rows of tents crowding urban sidewalks in every city in America today.

Just pathetic.

My point is that we, trans people have existed alongside cisgender people, for a very long time. We didn't just pop up out of the either when Papaw Joe was elected.

Old 11-16-2022, 08:12 AM

Quote:
For every progressive ideology, I've noted that the argument 'we did that in the past' or 'that existed in the past' is always trotted out as a reason to continue doing the behavior. No matter what the behavior. Same argument.

For a group that wants to move forward, they are ALWAYS looking backward. They sure love the past, and love to bring it up, more than conservatives do. And use comparisons that are irrelevant, apples to oranges, similar to hey anyone can buy a house! Houses are $12,500 ... in 1950. But people can really afford them today because they have always bought houses.

The well, Milton Berle wore a dress.... and did he twerk half naked in front of 5 year olds to R-rated music inappropriate for kids while wearing fake breasts and fake nipples and a codpiece? Nope. Not even a close comparison.

It's like collective amnesia or oppositional critical thinking disorder.

Odd, really.

My identity isn't an ideology. It's who I am.

Old 11-16-2022, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Doubtful. And in this case, these young ladies, all of which are much better looking (remember this is a beauty pageant) lost a scholarship to this not very attractive guy. That is why people aren't happy. I get it, you deserve your rights, but your rights end when they stomp on another's.
Maybe, it wouldn't be so bad, if Brian looked like Hunter Shafer, that definitely isn't the case though.

We are in agreement.

Old 11-16-2022, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
My identity isn't an ideology. It's who I am.
Transgenderism is a progressive ideology. Religion is an ideology. Science is an ideology.

And the well, it's always existed so it MUST continue to exist argument is not based on logic and is inherently flawed.

Let's apply it war, violence, slavery, sickness, plagues, starvation, etc. Everyone OK with the argument, they have existed so let's celebrate and champion these events. Let's keep on keeping on! Hey women didn't have the right to vote, we need to revert back to that because it happened in the past, so that means it is well and good.

Old 11-16-2022, 08:23 AM

Quote:
My point is that we, trans people have existed alongside cisgender people, for a very long time. We didn't just pop up out of the either when Papaw Joe was elected.
Actually, yes, they have.

20% of younger adults believe that they are LGBTQ.

Can you HONESTLY say you believe that is an accurate representation of true LGBTQ?

Honestly believe that 20% of all young adults are organically LGBTQ?

I talked to a mom the other day, and apparently in her area, the entire HS girls ice hockey team is lesbian. Every. Single. Girl.

Do you believe that all of those girls have been gay since birth?

Old 11-16-2022, 08:29 AM

7,685 posts, read 13,140,797 times
Quote:
We dont care how long ya all been aroud. Just stay in your lane, out of the schools and especially out of girls (XX chromosomes females) locker rooms, competitions
and sports.

Last edited by EarthBound?; 11-16-2022 at 08:53 AM..

Old 11-16-2022, 08:35 AM

29,468 posts, read 14,639,119 times
Quote:
Actually, yes, they have.

20% of younger adults believe that they are LGBTQ.

Can you HONESTLY say you believe that is an accurate representation of true LGBTQ?

Honestly believe that 20% of all young adults are organically LGBTQ?

I talked to a mom the other day, and apparently in her area, the entire HS girls ice hockey team is lesbian. Every. Single. Girl.

Do you believe that all of those girls have been gay since birth?
I'm curious has to how that poster will reply. I would think an honest answer would be no, that isn't an honest representation.

The LGBT community is a protected class, and one that is very popular to be a part of now. Let's face it, growing up now matter who you are is tough. What is the easiest way to become popular and protected ? Become part of a popular and protected class. The sad thing, is all these individuals that thrust themselves into this class, just to be a part of it, isn't helping those that really belong there.

I saw it with my two nephews. There is three years between them. One one was a Junior, he decided to come out as gay. Okay, fine. Then, at the end of his senior year, he's not gay anymore but now bi. And while this was going on, my younger nephew decides he's gay. That lasted a year.

Old 11-16-2022, 09:19 AM

Quote:
I'm curious has to how that poster will reply. I would think an honest answer would be no, that isn't an honest representation.

The LGBT community is a protected class, and one that is very popular to be a part of now. Let's face it, growing up now matter who you are is tough. What is the easiest way to become popular and protected ? Become part of a popular and protected class. The sad thing, is all these individuals that thrust themselves into this class, just to be a part of it, isn't helping those that really belong there.

I saw it with my two nephews. There is three years between them. One one was a Junior, he decided to come out as gay. Okay, fine. Then, at the end of his senior year, he's not gay anymore but now bi. And while this was going on, my younger nephew decides he's gay. That lasted a year.
I saw it with friends daughters and their friends. All of them were gay, all the boys and all the girls. All of them. Until they started heterosexually dating each other. Then *all of. sudden* they weren't gay.

Today's kids/young adults are brainwashed. There is no other explanation.

To add to the hockey team issue, this team travels. The girls are in hotel rooms unchaperoned. And there have been rumors of sexual abuse among the girls. At this point the mom had to hang up, but I am following up on that. Because that's horrible. How are girls who allegedly want to have sex together allowed to cohabitate during public school sponsored activities?

WTF is WRONG with the world today?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies