Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2022, 04:29 AM

573 posts, read 260,388 times

Advertisements

Cockwomble GOP...!

Like Every Great Empire in the Past.... 'The Enemies are in our Midst' ~

THESE old Coots are trying to muck up the movement!

The Old Power Base must Go... They are corrupt to the Bone!

Get Rid of McConnell, Graham, and McCarthy...

MAGA stands for;
  • -America First
  • -Anti-Illegals
  • -Anti-Rigged Systems (construct systems)
  • -Anti-War (take care of our Backyard)
  • -Anti-Corp Complexes...
  • -Anti-old-Republican old Democrat Network!
DON'T GET CONFUSED...'MAGA is not GOP' ~!

Old 11-11-2022, 05:20 AM

16,050 posts, read 6,843,318 times
My opinion as always.

It is hard to convince people to admit they have made mistakes
until they understand the Conservative Founders, their views and
understanding the Constitution.

Best wishes....................

Old 11-11-2022, 05:44 AM

573 posts, read 260,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
My opinion as always.

It is hard to convince people to admit they have made mistakes
until they understand the Conservative Founders, their views and
understanding the Constitution.
Best wishes....................
Interesting comment...
The Founding Fathers were far from perfect. They never in their wildest Dreams Imagined a Republic like today.

They never thought one party would literally set out to;
  • Destroy American Families,
  • Destroy Your Civil Rights,
  • Support Nazi's with Billions, by funding a War to Crooks with Tax payer $
  • Be led and ruled by Multinat Corps
  • Crippling domestic production of oil and natural gas, which has contributed to higher gas prices
  • Further dividing the country by blaming a global pandemic on "the unvaccinated"
  • Forcing federal employees to get the COVID jab against their will
  • Weaponizing his Department of Justice to target parents at school board meetings and label them as "domestic terrorists"
  • Restricting Americans' breathing on federal transportation through unscientific mask mandates
  • Signing several multi-trillion-dollar spending packages that have led to a four decade high in inflation and increased the national debt to over $30 trillion
As liberal as Jefferson was, he'd never agree to Transexuals using public restrooms desginated for Women~!

Old 11-11-2022, 05:48 AM

7,356 posts, read 3,527,265 times
whether you call it tea party, neo conservativeism, maga…it is all labeled derogatory and supremacist to be part of that group. the pure and righteous are always the democrats because they truly care about the downtrodden. if only people would pay just a little bit more, be regulated a little bit more, give up a little bit more, then everything would be perfect and we can all be thankful that the hand of government can give us everything we need and prevent us from self harm.

Old 11-11-2022, 05:54 AM

10,754 posts, read 4,344,063 times
DeSantis is too nice, he'll be ripped to shreds by the mainstream media/Democrats in a General Election.
He's a lost cause.
MAGA = Trump, because only Trump is strong enough to lead MAGA.

Old 11-11-2022, 05:54 AM

4,546 posts, read 2,269,608 times
I agree completely! That guy is spot on. McConnell, McCarthy, Romney, Graham, Cheney, Murkowski all need to go. They are not going to Make America Great - they are shills for the CPP and globalism. I will walk away if they control the GOP.

Old 11-11-2022, 06:02 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,262,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
I agree completely! That guy is spot on. McConnell, McCarthy, Romney, Graham, Cheney, Murkowski all need to go. They are not going to Make America Great - they are shills for the CPP and globalism. I will walk away if they control the GOP.
Clean house.

Old 11-11-2022, 06:05 AM

25,731 posts, read 12,808,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
Murkowski is losing to Tshibaka right now, so let's hope that holds up.

I wish I could go along with the rest of the OP's sentiment, but I can't. Trump agreed to Trillions more in deficit spending, so he lost me.

I never voted for Trump in the Primary because I suspected he was just another big spender. I voted for Trump as a last resort only vs. Hillary.

Trump is not a Conservative. Only way I vote for Trump again is if he promises to never sign another spending bill that increases spending. If he pledged that he would only sign off on significant spending reductions, then, I'd vote for him.

Old 11-11-2022, 06:45 AM

8,757 posts, read 5,053,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
DeSantis is too nice, he'll be ripped to shreds by the mainstream media/Democrats in a General Election.
He's a lost cause.
MAGA = Trump, because only Trump is strong enough to lead MAGA.
I have always supported Trump......but he is now his worse own enemy. Voters are again going to vote Dem. because of his big mouth. Why in the world does he have to have pet names for everyone

Old 11-11-2022, 07:02 AM

24,483 posts, read 17,226,594 times
What is so bad about MAGA?

What is so terrible about making America #1 ?

What is so horrible about taking care of our Citizens and Legal Immigrants before opening the Border to the World to walk on in?

What is so dangerous about restoring our Patriotic Pride in our country, its History and Heritage?

MAGA is our only hope. I'm not saying Trump is our only hope BUT America has to become the number one priority again for our Elected Elites OR we will lose it all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies