Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2022, 11:37 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,767,186 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
Yep that genius Trump told them not to vote by mail but to do it in person. Guess which ballots get counted last. Trump is the gift that keeps on giving.
This is why it baffles me why Trump still has, though shrinking rapidly, some loyal support.

Trump IS the reason Republicans keep losing. What is it going to take to get this through their thick skulls?

I have taken a lot of abuse here for stating people need to Dump Trump ASAP. They just can't see the obvious right in front of their own eyes.

Old 11-13-2022, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Some of these are Republican seats, some of these are Democratic seats. Some are leaning Democratic with the vote out, some are leaning GOP. The results come from the counties initially. Some of the counties are Democratic and some lean Republican. Overall the seats in California not called yet tend to lean Democratic as a whole. Biden won most of them, some by double digits.
And that is where I see a path for Republicans to once again snatch defeat from almost certain victory.

I see several races in California which are leaning Republican and not updating the numbers in days now. One would think they could update what they count each day, but nothing. At least according to Reuters.

Conspiracy theorists think it's because California wants to wait to see how many of those races need to flip for a Democrat win.

I think waiting to update the numbers like they are doing is pure fuel for the conspiracy theorists and it's why I think they should be updating the numbers AS THEY COUNT, rather than waiting several days until the end.

Using the approach they are using of counting the ballots, but HOLDING OFF on publishing the numbers each day, is exactly what inspires distrust in the system.

Old 11-13-2022, 12:01 PM

By my count, it "looks" like Pubs may have 216 all but locked up.

Two more to go, but those are razor thin.

If California would just update their numbers more quickly, we could get a better pulse of this.

Old 11-13-2022, 04:20 PM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Corrupt Dems are for sure watching the vote count in every house race and Senate race to see how many more fake votes they have to bring in just like in 2020. I bet anything that they will brazenly take the House and Senate because they hate to lose and they want it all. Corrupt Dems any means to an end to win. They brainwashed Republicans and Democrats that there was nothing to see in 2020 and don't bring up anything about fake votes or cheating,. any of that,. this is why they will easily cheat this time again. Brainwashing goes a long way. That garbage about bringing up fake votes is worse than the N word it's the C word cheating and it's all against democracy what a bunch of third world Democrats we have today.

Last edited by Taratova; 11-13-2022 at 04:29 PM..

Old 11-13-2022, 04:24 PM

5,581 posts, read 2,304,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Corrupt Dems are for sure watching the vote count in every house race and Senate race to see how many more fake votes they have to bring in just like in 2020.
You have been conned by a charlatan.

Old 11-13-2022, 04:42 PM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable View Post
You have been conned by a charlatan.
Florida won because they have a voting system that rejects fake votes and turns in 7 million votes in 6 hours. This is the true count where no cheating took place. Biden did say we must accept the vote counts just last week so I knew the dems were up to cheating again and the fix was in.

Friend was working at a polling place in New Jersey and saw Republican votes going to Democrats . Dems were really considering cheating even in blue States just in case too many Republicans and Democrats voted for the Republicans .

Old 11-13-2022, 04:58 PM

25,436 posts, read 9,793,288 times
Quote:
Corrupt Dems are for sure watching the vote count in every house race and Senate race to see how many more fake votes they have to bring in just like in 2020. I bet anything that they will brazenly take the House and Senate because they hate to lose and they want it all. Corrupt Dems any means to an end to win. They brainwashed Republicans and Democrats that there was nothing to see in 2020 and don't bring up anything about fake votes or cheating,. any of that,. this is why they will easily cheat this time again. Brainwashing goes a long way. That garbage about bringing up fake votes is worse than the N word it's the C word cheating and it's all against democracy what a bunch of third world Democrats we have today.
So the elections that the Dems win are corrupt, but the ones that the GOP win are legit?

Old 11-13-2022, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Florida won because they have a voting system that rejects fake votes and turns in 7 million votes in 6 hours. This is the true count where no cheating took place. Biden did say we must accept the vote counts just last week so I knew the dems were up to cheating again and the fix was in.

Friend was working at a polling place in New Jersey and saw Republican votes going to Democrats . Dems were really considering cheating even in blue States just in case too many Republicans and Democrats voted for the Republicans .
The women on The View flat out stated on air that the only reason Republicans won in Florida is because they refused to let people cheat and that was not fair of Republicans.

What is wrong with people?

Old 11-13-2022, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
So the elections that the Dems win are corrupt, but the ones that the GOP win are legit?
If you are a Democrat, it is the other way around.

See Hillary on 2016 and see The View on Florida this year.

Interesting how Democrats only bring it up one way.

Old 11-13-2022, 05:05 PM

25,436 posts, read 9,793,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
If you are a Democrat, it is the other way around.

See Hillary on 2016 and see The View on Florida this year.

Interesting how Democrats only bring it up one way.
People can deny election results and scream fraud all they want for all I care. It's when they file countless lawsuits, incite insurrections to deny the peaceful transfer of power and keep spreading the nonsense for two years hence that I have a problem. People on the View don't run the country. Hillary doesn't run the country. It's the ones in power who espouse that foolishness that scare me. And most of the country thankfully doesn't want any part of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies