Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2022, 07:10 AM

573 posts, read 260,546 times

Advertisements

Yes...good idea.

Have all Leftoids move to California, PA, Minn, MI, La, Miss, etc.

Sit-back, grab your popcorn, and watch them burn.

They'll eventually eat their Young...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2022, 07:12 AM

11,483 posts, read 6,008,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I don't get it. How is that Obama?

And um, I hardly STAY in my county, especially since I worked in another STATE. You guys are always saying how my state is "deep blue" even though 41% of the 2020 vote went for Trump. But I did move there in 2010--from another conservative county, lol, so maybe I missed something.

I do not remember all these pictures and giant flags of Obama.
Like I said, lefties are not big flag flyers. They posted the Obama logo instead. You can't focus just on "flag". Patriotic conservative are more of the flag flying types. Lefties are more likely to have the back of the Subaru completely covered in woke stickers. You can't judge by one medium - flags. That is why I specifically mentioned how I saw the Obama logo posted everywhere in California. Posters, stickers, emblems, and badges of the Obama sticker were equivalent to Trump flags. Same concept, different media.

I never saw a lot of Trump paraphernalia in California. Not the way I have seen it in Tennessee. Your location matters. I don't know where you are outside Texas, but your location matters. I was in Sacramento which used to be conservative and is no longer. Not many Trump flags were flying in Sacramento beside the random procession heading up to the foothills.

Old 11-13-2022, 07:15 AM

3,281 posts, read 1,418,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
You should actually read my posts when I respond to you. I acknowledged the videos. I think the fact that he was the first Black president had a lot to do with that, too.

Putting another human being that high on a pedestal is distasteful to me, but I still don't think it's the same as using Bible verses to promote the idea that Trump is predicted in the Bible, or as my friend tried to convince me, that vote for Trump is a vote for God and a vote for Hillary is a vote for Satan.

This is how the seeds are planted for extremist religious view to take root in governments.
Obama’s election was understandably among the most historic moments for African Americans in this country. He may have had his “worshippers” but none of that was based on religious zealotry. I agree with you, that labeling candidates as being divine or chosen by God is troubling.

Old 11-13-2022, 07:16 AM

Make peace with the Leftists = Deal with the Devil.

Old 11-13-2022, 07:17 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,255,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVNomad View Post
Obama’s election was understandably among the most historic moments for African Americans in this country. He may have had his “worshippers” but none of that was based on religious zealotry. I agree with you, that labeling candidates as being divine or chosen by God is troubling.
A though everyone should pray for our leaders to make good choices. No matter who that leader is or what they stand for.

Old 11-13-2022, 07:22 AM

5,097 posts, read 2,315,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
Dozens of gas stations were renamed "Obama". Talk about "cult of personality".
My high school alma mater was renamed "Obama Academy" in 2009. It was one lousy high school. So if you ask me: the name fit.

Old 11-13-2022, 07:22 AM

5,632 posts, read 1,769,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Now you've gone from different points of view to just plain insulting. You are Basically saying Black people are stupid and would vote for someone who would bring slavery back. Do you really how stupid and unrealistic that remark sounds? Comments like this won't shame Black people into voting for someone besides a Democrats. It will just create more problems.
Not insulting. Being realistic.

Joe Biden is a devote racist. This is not a secret. There are endless videos of his racism on display. His own VP called him out for his extreme racism. Biden called little black kids roaches and you can still find it on Youtube. Biden told blacks they aren't black if they don't vote for him. He also help lock up millions of blacks for stupid little things.

With all this, blacks still voted for the racist. It is what it is. Blacks will vote Democrat NO MATTER WHAT.

Old 11-13-2022, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
My high school alma mater was renamed "Obama Academy" in 2009. It was one lousy high school. So if you ask me: the name fit.
But no, Obama wasn't "worshipped" by the left.

Complete bull****.

Old 11-13-2022, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
I can only speak of sw Florida and for my minority family members who visit. It’s not pretty. Im often embarrassed.
Glad this has not been your experience.
My crowd is pretty surprised by the reaction and daily interactions. They do tend to be a lot edgier looking than the locals.
I live in a Florida community of around 150,000 and it is very Republican.

We have FB groups for Blacks, Latinos, LGBTQ, Immigrants, Women, Veterans, etc.

All are welcomed here. The ones who do come here have been interviewed on TV and say they have been welcomed with open arms and are living their best lives here.

We all live together peacefully, happily and successfully. It's a wonderful life for all of us.

Old 11-13-2022, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Everyone needs to make peace, democrats and republicans, need to get back to normal for the good of the country.
Hard to do when Democrats, the media and the President of the United States keeps insulting 1/2 the country, calling them a danger to democracy.

And yes, they do this daily. I see it all the time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies