Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2022, 09:26 AM

4,299 posts, read 1,556,670 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
The question is would you rather be in a 3rd world, or be in a Democrat run city?
No, the question was just what I asked.

Jacksonville isn't particularly murder free either.

The USA as a whole has a high homicide rate compared to liberal Europe. That's weird, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2022, 09:49 AM

5,935 posts, read 2,760,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterbeard View Post
No, the question was just what I asked.

Jacksonville isn't particularly murder free either.

The USA as a whole has a high homicide rate compared to liberal Europe. That's weird, right?
Until the Europeans start killing another hundred million people on their continent (again). It would take us another century or two just to catch up to Europe's killing in the 20th century alone.

Last edited by SAN_Man; 11-16-2022 at 10:10 AM..

Old 11-16-2022, 09:53 AM

5,935 posts, read 2,760,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterbeard View Post
Just curious; what are you basing the 3rd world status off? Are there arbitrary cut off points for 1st, 2nd and 3rd world? Or is it just your opinion?
You're right, many of these Dem run cities have worse homicide rates than the 3rd world. Apologies to the 3rd world!

Milwaukee has a similar rate to El Salvador, Honduras and Nigeria. Are those 3rd world enough for you?

Old 11-16-2022, 10:27 AM

25,737 posts, read 12,815,111 times
90% of the voting Democrats do not live in the urban "killing fields", so they just don't care how many die there.

If they say they care, they are lying, because they won't even vote to stop the killing.

All they care about are themselves. The whole "compassion" schtick is a lie...a virtue-less virtue signal.

They have no souls.

Old 11-16-2022, 11:01 AM

73,019 posts, read 62,607,656 times
This is why don't view this as a Democrat vs Republican problem. The majority of murders in most U.S. cities, D or R, are Black on Black. In particular, Black males being murdered by other Black males. This happens in Milwaukee. This also happens in Jacksonville. This happens in Tulsa. Thus also happens in San Francisco. Birmingham, Fort Worth (Fort Worth used to be called Ft Murderworth). Basically, any neighborhood with a large concentration of POOR Black people living in ghettos, that's where the worst murders rates in any city are.

In Miami, where are the poorest, most blighted and violent neighborhoods? It's the impoverished Black ghettos in Miami's northern neighborhoods. Little Haiti, Liberty City, Overtown..

Milwaukee is a particularly strange case. Wisconsin has one of the poorest Black populations in America. Blacks in Wisconsin aren't doing especially well in Milwaukee, or in Green Bay or Appleton. The latter 2 are more conservative cities. Wisconsin has a very hard holding onto its Black middle class. It also doesn't attract Black middle class people anymore. One would think with Chicago 90 minutes away, some Black middle-class residents from there might go up to Wisconsin for better schools, slightly lower cost of living, less crime. It's the other way around. Black middle class persons and educated Blacks are leaving Wisconsin for places like the Atlanta area, Dallas, even for Chicago. Who stays behind? The underclass. Milwaukee's Black population is also dropping. In fact, Wisconsin's Black population as a whole is stagnant. Hispanics just past Blacks as the largest minority in Wisconsin. The Black population in Wisconsin hasn't grown much. It's dropping in Milwaukee. And yet,the murder rate gets worse, for Black people. To me, the murder rates are just the tip of the iceberg.

Old 11-16-2022, 12:27 PM

25,737 posts, read 12,815,111 times
I'm beginning to wonder if this is Lib-inflicted Eugenics...like abortion is. Both disproportiately target the black community.

Letting dangerous criminals out of jail w/o bail in these urban "killing fields" seems to be purposefully wreckless to me....like the White Elite Libs want more black male on black male killing.

Crime & inflation was 2 of the biggest issues for voters, but Dems did better than expected. So, that tells me that most Dems are not being severely impacted by crime or inflation, & they just dont care about the people who are.

Old 11-16-2022, 12:49 PM

37,468 posts, read 61,396,384 times
According to Milwaukee's PD statistics page, https://city.milwaukee.gov/police/In...and-Statistics

2020 had 190 homicides.
2021 had 193 homicides.

To see 200 halfway through November is not a startling increase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
I'm beginning to wonder if this is Lib-inflicted Eugenics...like abortion is.
As we all know that is the goal of the Planned Parenthood founder, Hillary's mentor.

Quote:
... Letting dangerous criminals out of jail w/o bail in these urban "killing fields" seems to be purposefully wreckless to me....like the White Elite Libs want more black male on black male killing.

Crime & inflation was 2 of the biggest issues for voters, but Dems did better than expected. So, that tells me that most Dems are not being severely impacted by crime or inflation, & they just dont care about the people who are.
That does not fit within the Lib conversation, among Libs that I know, this is the rightful effect of centuries of Black subjugation, by wealthy white colonialists.

Old 11-16-2022, 12:59 PM

11,483 posts, read 6,002,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
I'm beginning to wonder if this is Lib-inflicted Eugenics...like abortion is. Both disproportiately target the black community.

Letting dangerous criminals out of jail w/o bail in these urban "killing fields" seems to be purposefully wreckless to me....like the White Elite Libs want more black male on black male killing.

It could not be more effective if it was deliberate.

Old 11-16-2022, 01:00 PM

4,563 posts, read 4,101,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAN_Man View Post
They don't have big populations, so yes, it's high. Homicide rates near 3rd world status.

Democrat policies working exactly as planned.

Milwaukee population: 569,330. With 200 homicides that gives the city a homicide rate of 35.12 per 100,000.
Indianapolis population: 882,039 ~ homicide rate of 22.67 per 100,000.

That's an outrageous amount of violence.
Maybe work on the poverty and jobs that pay livable wages.

If the economic conditions for many border on third world then we should not be surprised about the crime being third world.

Old 11-16-2022, 01:07 PM

9,952 posts, read 6,676,224 times
Meanwhile, in republican run Jacksonville - https://news.wjct.org/2022-11-02/jac...hs-before-2023

IIRC, Lenny Curry was elected in 2015. I note a trend outside of 2021- and that it was generally going up. It is not a democrat or republican issue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies