Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Have you ever been forced to give up your privacy for a man (men) claiming to be trans?
I'm a woman and nothing like this has ever happened to me 51 61.45%
I'm a woman and I think I may have had to share with a trans guy 0 0%
I'm a woman and I had to share with a regular guy claiming to be trans 7 8.43%
I'm a woman and I don't even pay attention to this kind of stuff 9 10.84%
I'm a man and I could tell you some amazing stories (share them if you want) 16 19.28%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2022, 10:28 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,708,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDS_ View Post
It's just a fact.
Indeed. The woke Marxists of today are cramming down far left gender ideology on society not just in social circles, but are enforcing it at work through their commissars in the HR department under threat of firing and really trying hard to enforce it at the state & federal level be re-defining sex in Title IX for example and more alarmingly trying to add new laws like in Virginia where it would be a child abuse prosecution for not giving your child cross sex hormones.

Luckily in Virginia that will go nowhere because Youngkin got elected, but the crazy is coming fast in California and watch it spread to other states and on the Federal level by trying to have unelected regulatory agencies write their own laws without the explicit approval of congress
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2022, 10:50 AM

6,926 posts, read 6,931,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver 47 View Post
This is silly and OP be trollin'
As you should know by now, had my OP been considered "trolling" by the powers that be, this entire thread would never have gotten off the ground. My OP was inspired by a comment Teacher Terry made to me in another thread. If you don't like the idea of us gals discussing all the silliness over bathrooms that has been going on, you should have taken heed of the title and read some other post. I bet there's one around here somewhere about Hunter Biden's laptop. Would reading that make you feel better about having to live your life with the females of our species?

Old 11-17-2022, 11:08 AM

15,849 posts, read 6,308,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Ever heard of Lia Thomas?
I had to look her up. If you make your point I will respond.

Old 11-17-2022, 11:11 AM

19,778 posts, read 18,055,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
LOL. His analogy is a bit off. The trans thing is more like... "I've never seen anybody hit by a meteor therefore it doesn't happen".

His analogy was perfect you just don't like the yield.

Old 11-17-2022, 11:14 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,935,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
I had to look her up. If you make your point I will respond.
If you have not heard of Lia Thomas, please do more research into how trans ideology and male participation is affecting young women.

Lia Thomas was big news. Many threads on C_D about him, in POC and in Current Events. It's shocking that anyone posting in a trans thread can say they never heard of him.

He's just the tip of the iceberg. Do more trans research.

Old 11-17-2022, 11:19 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,997,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Bathrooms and dressing rooms, yes.

Not a shower. Yet. but this women has. https://www.foxnews.com/us/washingto...e-leave-locker
Nobody asked to share a shower...she was in the shower and heard the person out in the dressing area, supervising the kids.

So not asking to 'share a shower'.

Old 11-17-2022, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Nobody asked to share a shower...she was in the shower and heard the person out in the dressing area, supervising the kids.

So not asking to 'share a shower'.
Can explain why it is so important to you that men change naked next to women and children in a locker room, and that young men and adult men must be around and allowed to watch all women, young girls, and children in various changes of undress in a locker room?

Why is so incredibly important to men that women have their private spaces invaded?

I'd like a logical, factual, unemotional answer that addresses female safety and minor children issues.

[In another thread, you were clear that having sex toys around children is OK. Just seeing if you have a line, where it is.]

Old 11-17-2022, 11:31 AM

4,653 posts, read 1,947,611 times
Interesting that no one ever talks about women going into mens bathrooms. I have seen it many a time during my college days at events where the women's bathrooms had lines outside the door and girls would just walk into the guys. Freaked me out the first time I am standing there and a couple girls walked right behind the guys to the stalls. Especially since one of them was my best friends sister/ouch. I have also seen the same thing at events like concerts and sporting events. Men do it and its "pervy" women do it and it's for "convenience" and i am not being sarcastic there I think that analysis is probably correct.

Old 11-17-2022, 11:31 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,997,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Can explain why it is so important to you that men change naked next to women and children in a locker room, and that young men and adult men must be around and allowed to watch all women, young girls, and children in various changes of undress in a locker room?

Why is so incredibly important to men that women have their private spaces invaded?

I'd like a logical, factual, unemotional answer that addresses female safety and minor children issues.
Oh look -- making up stories again.

All I did was point out that the woman was not asked to share a shower.

Never commented on the merits of the trans person being allowed in the locker room.

You made up a whole story.

I personally think that community facilities should have facilities that are for trans and anyone else and that a facility provide 'safe spaces' --.

I worked for a municipality that had men, women and 'family' change rooms.

In the 'family' change rooms there were privacy cubicles and all showers/toilets were in private cubicles not wide oopen.

But I'm fascinated at your ability to make up stories.

Old 11-17-2022, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Oh look -- making up stories again.

All I did was point out that the woman was not asked to share a shower.

Never commented on the merits of the trans person being allowed in the locker room.

You made up a whole story.

I personally think that community facilities should have facilities that are for trans and anyone else and that a facility provide 'safe spaces' --.

I worked for a municipality that had men, women and 'family' change rooms.

In the 'family' change rooms there were privacy cubicles and all showers/toilets were in private cubicles not wide oopen.

But I'm fascinated at your ability to make up stories.
I have no idea what you are talking about.

Are you in favor of men invading female only spaces? Yes?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies