Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2022, 01:47 PM

1,417 posts, read 752,344 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
Just because you didn't hear it on MSM garbage news doesn't mean it didn't happen. Sorry that you're still listening to trash of the airwaves.
I would happily check out credible evidence of your claim.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2022, 01:51 PM

6,737 posts, read 4,419,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
Just because you didn't hear it on MSM garbage news doesn't mean it didn't happen. Sorry that you're still listening to trash of the airwaves.

Thats what I tell people that only look and listen to Fox stations. You will never hear all the corruptness of Trump, they wont tell you. Even during his rally where he said he was running in 2024, they cut away because he was mostly ranting, crying and playing the victim and blaming everybody but himself for losing. He's just a pathetic crying child of a man.

Old 11-19-2022, 01:54 PM

3,349 posts, read 1,238,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
She is 82 years old. She deserves to retire, especially after the turmoil of and being hunted like an animal to be hung on the capitol steps and the attack on her husband with a hammer by the far right. Where is the witchery here?

Perhaps if the vile mouthed and hateful conservatives are fortunate enough to live as long, they will understand the principals of integrity earned through a life of public service. But, I doubt it.
A life of public service?
What world do you live in?
More like a life of corruption and self enrichment,same as any long time politician.

Old 11-20-2022, 06:15 AM

2,427 posts, read 3,566,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
What is best about Pelosi?

When she has her husband make stock trades based on policy she will get enacted after the fact, making herself filthy rich?

When she claims the commoners need to pay more in taxes, drive tiny EV's and live in one bedroom apartments, while she flies private jets, gets driven around in style in fancy cars and lives in a mansion eating $500/gallon ice cream?

When she tried to undo an election by pushing what we now know was a false Russian story and then impeaching a sitting President on said fake story?

When she egged on rioters across the nation, which resulted in many deaths, assaults and property destruction?

When she told everyone not to listen to the President about Covid and instead come on down to China Town to party?

Yeah, she's a real peach.

This is why we can't take anything your side says seriously. Your side is beyond hypocritical.
I don't know what "side" you think I am! I am Independent. There are things about each side that I like. I believe in giving credit where credit is due.

1. You said she egged on rioters across the nation. Are you forgetting the turmoil that Mr. Trump caused? Look at January 6. He was on TV egging the rioters on.

2. You say she has made herself filthy rich by having her husband trade stocks? What about what Trump has done and his cronies! He had it arranged that he collected money from foreign companies to stay at his hotel in DC so he could make money off from that, amongst all of the other shady dealings.

3. You say she thinks commoners should pay more in taxes, and live in one-bedroom homes etc., Well, do not forget the permanent tax cut that Trump gave corporations! It was "huge" and then he went back and bragged to his rich friends, "I've just made you richer." No one is forcing you to live in a one-bedroom home! I know plenty of lower-income folks that live in decent homes with more than one bedroom and are as thankful as can be. I actually grew up in a tiny 2 bedroom mobile home with two other siblings and a single parent. For vehicles, no one is forcing you to drive an EV. No one in my crowd or family drives one!
Also, you stated that she gets driven around in fancy cars. That is kind of funny, because there are a major amount of Republican politicians who get the same darn treatment.

I could keep going on and on, but I think I pointed out some good comparisons for you.

Old 11-20-2022, 01:55 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,142,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
Thats what I tell people that only look and listen to Fox stations. You will never hear all the corruptness of Trump, they wont tell you. Even during his rally where he said he was running in 2024, they cut away because he was mostly ranting, crying and playing the victim and blaming everybody but himself for losing. He's just a pathetic crying child of a man.
Abd sippy-cup bunker dwelling pedo Joe Obiden is a moron and a child sniffer. So i guess that makes them equals.

Old 11-20-2022, 02:54 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
Pelosi to step down as Democrat leader.

A GREAT day for America
The most corrupt speaker in US history.

SHe was so brazen in her insider trading that she rationalized repeatedly defeating measures to restrict that practice.

Yet democrats ALWAYS SUPPORTED HER!:sma ck:

Old 11-20-2022, 04:16 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,142,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
The most corrupt speaker in US history.

SHe was so brazen in her insider trading that she rationalized repeatedly defeating measures to restrict that practice.

Yet democrats ALWAYS SUPPORTED HER!:sma ck:
The Wicked Witch of the West is flying back to California.

Old 11-20-2022, 04:28 PM

9,510 posts, read 9,087,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
This thread is about Nancy losing the house speakership. She’s out, she’s gone. The gavel is now painted red.

The thread about bashing former presidents is down the street in another thread. We’re going to stay on point here.

Old 11-20-2022, 05:05 PM

5,632 posts, read 1,768,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Then Congress needs term limits.
Most politicians on either side will not vote for that, even if 100% of the voters are for it.

Old 11-20-2022, 05:09 PM

5,632 posts, read 1,768,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarragon View Post
I don't know what "side" you think I am! I am Independent. There are things about each side that I like. I believe in giving credit where credit is due.

1. You said she egged on rioters across the nation. Are you forgetting the turmoil that Mr. Trump caused? Look at January 6. He was on TV egging the rioters on.

2. You say she has made herself filthy rich by having her husband trade stocks? What about what Trump has done and his cronies! He had it arranged that he collected money from foreign companies to stay at his hotel in DC so he could make money off from that, amongst all of the other shady dealings.

3. You say she thinks commoners should pay more in taxes, and live in one-bedroom homes etc., Well, do not forget the permanent tax cut that Trump gave corporations! It was "huge" and then he went back and bragged to his rich friends, "I've just made you richer." No one is forcing you to live in a one-bedroom home! I know plenty of lower-income folks that live in decent homes with more than one bedroom and are as thankful as can be. I actually grew up in a tiny 2 bedroom mobile home with two other siblings and a single parent. For vehicles, no one is forcing you to drive an EV. No one in my crowd or family drives one!
Also, you stated that she gets driven around in fancy cars. That is kind of funny, because there are a major amount of Republican politicians who get the same darn treatment.

I could keep going on and on, but I think I pointed out some good comparisons for you.
Well good thing I didn't vote for Trump either.

However, for some reason you are saying it's okay when Pelosi does bad things because Trump.

Would be great if you could acknowledge all the horrible things Pelosi has done, because this thread is about her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies