Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2022, 04:08 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times

Advertisements

I do not believe for a minute if their was substantial evidence to show Joe Biden was compromised.....that the Republicans in OCtober of 2020 would not have run with it. The man was on Carlson for God sake. It wasn't like Trump and friends didn't know this stuff. So why did they not fly with it in 2020.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2022, 04:27 PM

768 posts, read 299,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Biden’s shady business dealings in Ukraine are very much worth looking into, especially in light of the fact that he has been giving Ukraine our tax dollars, no questions asked.
You realize that is mostly because of Russia attacking the Ukraine. Do you think Joe called up Putin and said hey I want to give a bunch of money to the Ukraine no question asked so can you start a war with them?

Old 11-18-2022, 04:32 PM

768 posts, read 299,860 times
If Joe or Hunter broke the law go ahead and lock them up you won't hurt my feelings. I personally can't wait for the hearings. If Jim Jordan and the rest of the right wing lunatics think America will be impressed with them screaming at Hunter for days on end they are going to be mistaken. I can't wait to see the damning evidence that is going to bring down the Biden crime family.

Old 11-18-2022, 05:44 PM

25,737 posts, read 12,815,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Oh Fox News says so, It must be true. They don't have an agenda or anything
I dont see CNN reporting this do you?

They wont touch it until they have to because Dems are being subpoened.

Take off the blinders.

Old 11-18-2022, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millertime1 View Post
If Joe or Hunter broke the law go ahead and lock them up you won't hurt my feelings. I personally can't wait for the hearings. If Jim Jordan and the rest of the right wing lunatics think America will be impressed with them screaming at Hunter for days on end they are going to be mistaken. I can't wait to see the damning evidence that is going to bring down the Biden crime family.
Its already been collected, but the Dems must release it, or face subpoena. Once its all released, Dems will fall and go to jail. I've already listed the charges so if you decide to live in denial for a few months more, have at it. The more painful reality will be though when the sentences come down.

Old 11-18-2022, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millertime1 View Post
You realize that is mostly because of Russia attacking the Ukraine. Do you think Joe called up Putin and said hey I want to give a bunch of money to the Ukraine no question asked so can you start a war with them?
No, it didn't go down like that. Zelenski told Biden if he doesnt fund the Ukranian reistance, he'll blow the whistle on all the influence peddling the Bidens are guilty of in Ukraine. That is why the Biden Admin is pumpig Billions into the Ukranian war effort...he's been compromised. No fake news ink required, use your brain Libs....if you can.

Old 11-18-2022, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Oh Fox News says so, It must be true. They don't have an agenda or anything
Yeah, same with NBC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, so where doest that leave us? NO real impartial news outlets....so are you happy now?

All we hve left is partisan propaganda...do you like that?

Old 11-18-2022, 06:16 PM

10,379 posts, read 10,664,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
I don't care if they investigate the Bidens because it will be entertaining watching you all jump up and down and pitching fits when nothing really happens.

But I always realize that had Biden's campaign hung around with Russians Republicans would have said "no big thang".

We all know that if Biden had called and tried to strong arm the President of Ukraine... Republicans would have said, "what's the big deal?"

We know if Biden had called the Secretary of State of Georgia asking him to "find votes" to turn the election... Righties would have said "Nothing wrong with that"...

Certainly if Biden had held a rally that ended up with his supporters vandalizing the Capitol building they would be "tourists" according to the right.

And obviously if Biden took home classified Documents... conservatives would say "Every President does it."

It's a shame that the Commie LIbs didn't shrug it off when Trump did all that stuff, eh?.
All good points! I'll be really surprised if there is anything there. But go ahead, take your best shot. We all know this is a flimsy attempt to take the heat of Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Not one candidate ran in the midterms on the premise of getting to the truth about the Bidens. Why? Because it wasn't what would sell. This is a great way to go down the same rabbit hole Dems did focussing on hearings without any real evidence just some feelings.

Did Hunter get a board position because his Dad was Joe Biden. Could be. Proving that board position somehow compromised Biden is the issue and I suspect there is nothing there but feelings and theories that it must have been that way...because.

We just had a President who had his son-in-law and daughter in the Oval office sitting next to him, advising him, actively engaging in setting up deals with countries that the son in law did in fact have lucrative business dealings with. Did they use their position -- damn straight they did. Did it compromise Trump. Again I bet lots of feelings on that but no concrete evidence...just lots of theories and feelings.

Can't argue with theories and feelings.
Great analysis!

Old 11-18-2022, 06:53 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_n_Tenn View Post
Stop with your finger always pointing one way.
Funny how that works

Old 11-18-2022, 07:50 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/media/hunter...ricans-shocked

When the leadership of the House of Representatives flipped this week, so did the lead in the ongoing Biden investigation. Republican's are now in charge, & are pushing it forward after the FBI, DOJ, & Dem House leaders stonewalled it for months.

Republicans leaders Jim Jordan, and James Comer will take the lead for the Republican led House Majority.

The lead witness is Tony Bobulinski, a Navy Veteran, & former CEO of a Biden foreign joint venture.

They are seeking to link Joe Biden directly to Hunter's business dealings. They claim Joe Biden has been compromised by those dealings, which make it impossible for Joe Biden to carry out his Presidential duties pertaiinng to foreign relations with some Countries.

Charges of infuence peddling, meddling in the politics of foreign countries, tax evasion, & failure to regster as a foreign lobbyist have all been mentioned in these investigations.

The 2 new revelations that change things are:

1) The investigation now seeks to tie Joe Biden directly to Hunter's deals, so this isn't just about Hunter now

2) Republican's now control the majority in the House of Representatives, which give them new authority to subpeona people & records, and bring them into the public eye, providing greater transparency.

3) Republicans will expedite the investigations and findings after they were stonewalled for so long.
It won't be hard. Burisma had a photo of Brandon and the guy who hired Hunter on their website. People forget that the internet is forever, and many out there took screenshots and archived those pages. The photos are out there. Brandon is absolutely involved directly to Hunter's deals.

The investigation is all about Resident Brandon. They have said that, repeatedly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies