Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2022, 11:09 AM

14,775 posts, read 8,103,690 times

Advertisements

Much ado about nothing, but good luck with that.

Hunter is already being investigated for tax crimes, and he might be found guilty of that and serve jail time for that,
do I think Joe Biden had anything to do with any crimes with Hunter? No!

It will end the same way the endless investigations you did on Hillary...
but have fun wasting millions of our hard earned tax dollars on your crazy conspiracy theory
revenge plots....Most American voters are really going to appreciate that.
And most could care less about Hunter Biden and what he does.
(Bill Clinton reached the peak of his popularity when Republicans investigated him and tried to impeach him for 'White Water crimes' but the only 'crime' they could find was that he had a blow job.)

These crazy accusations of Joe Biden the criminal mastermind have about as much weight as the Clintons running around like hit men killing people, Hillary running a pedophile prostitution ring out of a basement in a pizza parlor in Washington DC (which turned out didn't even have a basement) JFK JR still being secretly alive and on Trump's side, Democrats being pedophile baby eaters, Sandy Hook being a 'Hoax'....just stop you all are sounding like people who escaped from an mental ward....and you will evidently believe anything....Good luck!

Last edited by Crazee Cat Lady; 11-18-2022 at 11:29 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2022, 11:11 AM

12,722 posts, read 7,572,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
The facts contained on the Hunter Biden laptop don't care about your feelings.

Joe Biden is likely a compromised president, and needs to be exposed.
The casual use of the word "likely" there says you really have no idea but since he's on the opposite political team you'll just assume.

If GOP wants to go after Biden more power to them, and if they find a proveable connection to criminal activity then we should absolutely know and I hope it comes to light before the next elections. However if they can prove nothing then this just ends up being a big waste of time that won't help their party, the exit polls showed people were voting based on issues of inflation, abortion, crime, gun policy, and immigration in that order. Hunter Biden's laptop didn't make the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Exactly, and more importantly, there's evidence of the Biden Crime Families dealings...its already been shared all across DC to anybody who is anybody.

I think Joe agreed to run for Prez because he knew this would blow up, and nobody will imprison a sitting or past President of the USA. The Presidency was his get out of jail free card...but it doesnt extend to Jim or Hunter, or others involved.

People are going to jail on some of these charges....Hunter most certainly...Jim probably. John Kerry's nephew too.
Bookmarked.

Let's check back in two years and see how much you really had a grasp of reality.

25,729 posts, read 12,800,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
Not shocked at all. All anyone had to do was their homework and read the vast amount of information on alternate news sites to see what Potato Joe was up to. The laptop story was deliberately squashed by the MSM and major social media sites. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

Joe was actually doing what the dems accused Trump of doing.
Exactly, and more importantly, there's evidence of the Biden Crime Families dealings...its already been shared all across DC to anybody who is anybody.

I think Joe agreed to run for Prez because he knew this would blow up, and nobody will imprison a sitting or past President of the USA. The Presidency was his get out of jail free card...but it doesnt extend to Jim or Hunter, or others involved.

People are going to jail on some of these charges....Hunter most certainly...Jim probably. John Kerry's nephew too.

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
What happens when this becomes Benghazi 2.0 and lock her up 2.0, is it that he is innocent or that is proof that the system is corrupt? Just curious.
But if there is hardcore evidence....there is no system that can stop that evidence from being shown.

Thing is ---- we know that there are people who 'show evidence' that isn't actually factual.

And even when they get caught doctoring videoes or misrepresenting numbers, it still is some deep dark conspiracy.

I believe Hunter Biden did some shady things. He might have committed tax fraud & other stuff.

Do I believe Joe Biden was compromised hell no.

I believe Kusher and Ivanka and Trump corporation did make some money from the Trump name in the 4 years Trump was PResident. Do I think Trump was compromised -- hell no.

46,278 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
You had 4 years and nothing, nada, zip step up or drop it already its getting old.
You've had 6+ years and nada, on trump....it's past old, yet we are still hearing about his investigations.....

Old 11-18-2022, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
Agreed that no one is going to jail.

But since the Democrats made Trump's entire 4 years a series of hysterical investigations and made-for-tv carnival shows, the Republicans should respond in kind.

At least "damage" Biden using the same strategy that the Democrats did for Trump.

Democrats have proven that they will vote for a walking stiff though, so I highly doubt that even if Joe Biden is on tape saying he is the king of a dirty money laundering operation, his supporters will still vote for him.
Tump associates went to jail, so Biden's will too. Tit for tat. Hunters going away for tax evasion and failure to register as a foreign lobbyist...a federal felony charge.

Old 11-18-2022, 11:13 AM

4,661 posts, read 1,950,812 times
I don't really know if the Dems will fight this or actually go along with it saying "oh no we had no idea and were all fooled" just so they can get Kamala in as the first black female President. Biden already served his purpose in getting rid of Trump and now they can get rid of him for the victory dance of getting Kamala in. And any opposition to her can be branded as a Racist, Misogynist which is an argument they would love to use against Trump.

I imagine its the Dem wet dream that Trump and Desantis will split the party, Desantis will get the Repub nomination and Trump's ego will make him run as an independent and when all Trump's voters vote for him splitting the vote We will have another Dem President.

Old 11-18-2022, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAN_Man View Post
Actual quid pro quo..

"You're not gettin' the billion dollars..."
On videotape no less...that is how bulletproof Biden felt he was. He wont do time, but that brazen comment on video will help to send some of those around him to jail.

Old 11-18-2022, 11:14 AM

18,438 posts, read 8,268,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
This all goes back to when Joe still had his mental faculties.
it's hard to separate the "mental" from the lying crook....

I decided on those two when Biden swore he had never met Hunter's foreign associates.....

...and immediately the internet was flooded with pictures of Biden with the very people Biden swore he had never met

Old 11-18-2022, 11:15 AM

4,876 posts, read 4,203,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by remco67 View Post
I don't really know if the Dems will fight this or actually go along with it saying "oh no we had no idea and were all fooled" just so they can get Kamala in as the first black female President. Biden already served his purpose in getting rid of Trump and now they can get rid of him for the victory dance of getting Kamala in. And any opposition to her can be branded as a Racist, Misogynist which is an argument they would love to use against Trump.

I imagine its the Dem wet dream that Trump and Desantis will split the party, Desantis will get the Repub nomination and Trump's ego will make him run as an independent and when all Trump's voters vote for him splitting the vote We will have another Dem President.
You could have a point about them sidelining Biden for 2024...but I'm not sure they want Kamala. I think they are going to get Newsome, or some other Democrat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies