Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2022, 08:24 AM

25,736 posts, read 12,815,111 times

Advertisements

https://www.foxnews.com/media/hunter...ricans-shocked

When the leadership of the House of Representatives flipped this week, so did the lead in the ongoing Biden investigation. Republican's are now in charge, & are pushing it forward after the FBI, DOJ, & Dem House leaders stonewalled it for months.

Republicans leaders Jim Jordan, and James Comer will take the lead for the Republican led House Majority.

The lead witness is Tony Bobulinski, a Navy Veteran, & former CEO of a Biden foreign joint venture.

They are seeking to link Joe Biden directly to Hunter's business dealings. They claim Joe Biden has been compromised by those dealings, which make it impossible for Joe Biden to carry out his Presidential duties pertaiinng to foreign relations with some Countries.

Charges of infuence peddling, meddling in the politics of foreign countries, tax evasion, & failure to regster as a foreign lobbyist have all been mentioned in these investigations.

The 2 new revelations that change things are:

1) The investigation now seeks to tie Joe Biden directly to Hunter's deals, so this isn't just about Hunter now

2) Republican's now control the majority in the House of Representatives, which give them new authority to subpeona people & records, and bring them into the public eye, providing greater transparency.

3) Republicans will expedite the investigations and findings after they were stonewalled for so long.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2022, 08:29 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,746,362 times
Good. Considering the shady business relations with Ukraine which there is evidence of direct involvement of Joe Biden, not just Hunter, and the current situation in Ukraine, we absolutely should be looking into this.

Old 11-18-2022, 08:31 AM

17,004 posts, read 12,592,213 times
Good. I want to see what exactly if anything Hunter arranged for daddy dearest.

Old 11-18-2022, 08:34 AM

7,358 posts, read 6,527,927 times
Shocked? Not at all, for anyone paying attention and not actively in denial, this is ancient news.

Old 11-18-2022, 08:34 AM

4,876 posts, read 4,206,170 times
Jail? Actual charges?

None of that is really necessary.

Sometimes all that is needed is the perception of wrong-doing. Some will need more convincing, but it will not take a conviction or impeachment to make people more aware.

In the end, I don't really think this is limited to the Biden's, it just happens to be the time where all this stuff is being questioned about our "leaders". And I think the public needs to know.

Old 11-18-2022, 08:36 AM

6,343 posts, read 2,898,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uconn97 View Post
Yeah sure - the Bidens have as much chance of going to jail as the Trumps did.

This is just the current Republicans wet dream.

Same as the Democrats plan to "get Trump".

Waste of time, money and resources.
Was it though? They tainted Trump and that tainted all the candidates he supported in the last election. Most of them lost which allowed the demoncrats to hold the senate and lose very few house seats.

Old 11-18-2022, 08:37 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,977,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/media/hunter...ricans-shocked

When the leadership of the House of Representatives flipped this week, so did the lead in the ongoing Biden investigation. Republican's are now in charge, & are pushing it forward after the FBI, DOJ, & Dem House leaders stonewalled it for months.

Republicans leaders Jim Jordan, and James Comer will take the lead for the Republican led House Majority.

The lead witness is Tony Bobulinski, a Navy Veteran, & former CEO of a Biden foreign joint venture.

They are seeking to link Joe Biden directly to Hunter's business dealings. They claim Joe Biden has been compromised by those dealings, which make it impossible for Joe Biden to carry out his Presidential duties pertaiinng to foreign relations with some Countries.

Charges of infuence peddling, meddling in the politics of foreign countries, tax evasion, & failure to regster as a foreign lobbyist have all been mentioned in these investigations.

The 2 new revelations that change things are:

1) The investigation now seeks to tie Joe Biden directly to Hunter's deals, so this isn't just about Hunter now

2) Republican's now control the majority in the House of Representatives, which give them new authority to subpeona people & records, and bring them into the public eye, providing greater transparency.

3) Republicans will expedite the investigations and findings after they were stonewalled for so long.
I don't think anyone will be "shocked" about anything. Most people think it is normal and stay the course in both parties. I will say Trump is a lot more clean than Biden, but I am not a fan of Trump either. Still he is WAY more clean than Biden. I think everyone see that.

Old 11-18-2022, 08:38 AM

15,834 posts, read 6,543,563 times
More of the same. At least the two sides are still policing each other.

Old 11-18-2022, 08:41 AM

14,968 posts, read 9,810,543 times
I don't think I'll be shocked or surprised. Biden is a Dog Faced Pony Soldier and do you know what that means? anyone?

Hidden saying for a Dumb Feffin Piece of Shi*. That is what Biden tells people he doesn't agree with. So yeah... nothing would surprise me.

Old 11-18-2022, 08:41 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,185,879 times
Oh, I though Biden was a dementia patient in diapers. Now he is a mastermind criminal. I thought you all were concerned about inflation, price of gas, etc. Interesting. As you were...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies